Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,613 members, 7,847,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1380577 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gisbourne44: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
MrSuama:
This one that almost all the shortlisted applicants are looking for people to sign their reference forms, am beginning to think this year's list was based on merit.

Maybe I was not shortlisted because I filled married.

Lol. Me am looking for suit to take picture
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
durella32:
the date of birth on my bvn print out reads 25th Nov 1993 and my declaration of age reads 28th Nov 1993 it's just the difference of 3days..hope no p

Officer how much will it cost you to do a new one that will tally with your BVN.

If you have attended Army interview before, you for see where dem disqualify person because of 1 day talk more of 3 days.

They will drop some after credential screening due to date discrepancies. They have scientific age calculators.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
Gisbourne44:

Lol. Me am looking for suit to take picture

My suit deh ground oooo. If say I make am to serti and selection board see me for suit, hmmm they for deh tempted to recommend me for US military defence attaché.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by durella32: 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
MrSuama:

Officer how much will it cost you to do a new one that will tally with your BVN.

If you have attended Army interview before, you for see where dem disqualify person because of 1 day talk more of 3 days.

They will drop some after credential screening due to date discrepancies. They have scientific age calculators.
28th is the real date...its the date on even my original waec result...so I think the best thing to do is to get an affidavit... I will do that in kaduna 2morrow..am coming from Niger state...pls anyone in k. d should Pls help on how to get to a court in order for me to obtain an affidavit...patiently waiting for response
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
Abdulrahmon68:
This life Sha! Person wey get head no get cap and vice versa.

I have got all my documents signed two weeks after the NA form was released (SSC) , I traveled a far distance in order to get my local government form signed, I even went as far as travelling to meet the senior Army officer to sign my reference form. I got the Attestation letter from my former institution also. No documents were left out! all these were done within two weeks the form was released.

I also make sure I did 95% medical the Army would conduct during the screening. including ECG report. i was good to go 99% because i have examined myself. And I said it to myself that the only thing that could hinder me from being selected by the board on day of the interview is if am not destined for the job. All these effort were done because of the strong passion I have for the Nigerian Army.

Since on the 27th of December of 2018 they released the list, which I also believe I will be among 1-3 applicants that first bought the Punch paper to check for the list, I bought the paper around 7am in my area, because I believe the list would be published either 27th or 28th December based on the information I got here on Naira land. Immediately I checked the paper and didn't see my name , within seconds I started feeling somehow in my body which I eventually collapse, I was heartbroken and sick because It was unbelievable! (for an important reason) Am just getting over the sickness since then. ALHAMDULILAH,. ALLAH KNOWS BEST!

If I just look at all my complete Army documents that I filled here I just smile, that documents that I have gathered a very long time some people are just running Helter Skelter to get them. SUCH IS LIFE!

How I wish I can give all my Army documents to successful candidate to go and use for the screening. Lol.

Congratulations to all the successful candidate shortlisted for the interview. So sorry this is coming late.

MENS SANA INCORPORE SANO

VICTORY IS FROM ALMIGHTY GOD ALONE.

Officer that's why me no sign any form oooo.

I have been begging God Almighty that if the military is good for me, my family and religion as a whole He should make a way for me and if it's not, He should compensate me with something much better knowing fully well my undying love lies with the Army.

Any time I say that prayers, I feel somehow because I wasn't hoping not to see my name any way.

Age has caught up with me, and I will just commission myself and live peacefully as a civilian Brigadier General.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
durella32:
28th is the real date...its the date on even my original waec result...so I think the best thing to do is to get an affidavit... I will do that in kaduna 2morrow..am coming from Niger state...pls anyone in k. d should Pls help on how to get to a court in order for me to obtain an affidavit...patiently waiting for response

Better.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
durella32:
Coming from Niger most likely you will stop in Kawo, from Kawo enter Kasuwa Kano road bus tell them to drop you at NDA, there is an Appeal Court opposite NDA alternatively tell them to drop you at leventis roundabout(Inside town), from there, enter a bike tell them to drop you at the highcourt directly opposite St Micheal Schools, close the the Police State headquarters at independence way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by simplyme17: 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
Yes go to Ojoo
teejay1334:

bro how far... is there Kaduna bus for Ibadan
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by durella32: 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
ugo4u:

Coming from Niger most likely you will stop in Kawo, from Kawo enter Kasuwa Kano road bus tell them to drop you at NDA, there is an Appeal Court opposite NDA alternatively tell them to drop you at leventis roundabout(Inside town), from there, enter a bike tell them to drop you at the highcourt directly opposite St Micheal Schools, close the the Police State headquarters at independence way.
ugo4u...have never met u before but all dis while have been on this forum and have been observing u..u've been good to everyone....i promise u bro.. if I happen to get this job I will do everything within my power to be among the next intake... ND mind u... we have to meet... how can I meet u

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mustybraun: 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
Please sombody should help me wit the softcopy of local government attestation for SSC @mustaphasallau2@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
sikowitz17:
please tell me y
ou are ssc and fom Ondo state....so that I will know that there will be minus 1 person there from my state....does it even sound right to you in your own mind
dnt worry urself is not by referee tinx
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
humphrey50:
dnt worry urself is not by referee tinx
lol...have you even gone before? Lol...good luck sha
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lekdap: 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
Gisbourne44:

Cab from zuba to kubwa
Kubwa to Aya
Aya to area 1(stop at bank of industry)

When you get there tell them to show you NDC.

Trekkable

Less than 3 metres

God bless you plenty man. I really appreciate.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
MrSuama:
This one that almost all the shortlisted applicants are looking for people to sign their reference forms, am beginning to think this year's list was based on merit.

Maybe I was not shortlisted because I filled married.
boss u shoot ur self for leg ooo... Aplication guidline state u must be single... Y den puting maried... Who wan know say u are mareid when u are not a female

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jonadull: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
durella32:
ugo4u...have never met u before but all dis while have been on this forum and have been observing u..u've been good to everyone....i promise u bro.. if I happen to get this job I will do everything within my power to be among the next intake... ND mind u... we have to meet... how can I meet u
pm me.
But when you swear the affidavit tell them to back date it for you like 6years back or +1year the date you sat for the waec, so that you can beat the prying eyes of the board members, since the bird has learnt to fly without perching, the hunters should learn to shoot without missing.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gisbourne44: 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
durella32:

If you get this job how would you still be among the next intake?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gisbourne44: 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
lekdap:

God bless you plenty man. I really appreciate.

Amen
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by DONADAMS(m): 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
ugo4u:

Check well, it wasn't me.
ohhh..it wasn't..but what can you say about mine? I confused as fvck
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by DONADAMS(m): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
Gisbourne44:

Lwkm
You get a normal ECG and you want to go make it abnormal? grin grin grin

Bro. This is my first time of seeing a normal ECG sha

Others they always get comma

And when I asked the doctor the last time

He said for Africans thats how it is

But as your own is normal it's good na

Even if it revealed abnormal you think I won't beg them to make it normal? grin grin
LOL! grin bro...no blame me oh...I no want make them drop me for my mistake oh...doctors say Africans own abnormal, my own come normal..I gaz dey worried nau...I fit still carry am go?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
please what's the remedy for short sightedness abi make I just sidown for house?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by obshzl: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
Gisbourne44:

haha... Gisbrogrin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lynette2cute:
please what's the remedy for short sightedness abi make I just sidown for house?
See as una wan take waste slot...
Go and fix contact lense (the transparent one oo)then hope and pray for the best when you face medical board. If you've watched 13hours in Benghazi the type that Tanto wore is perfect for shortsightedness and only a very very meticulous/ detailed screening can reveal it.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
ugo4u:

See as una wan take waste slot...
Go and fix contact lense (the transparent one oo)then hope and pray for the best when you face medical board.
please sir do you have any idea where I can fix it?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lynette2cute:

please sir do you have any idea where I can fix it?
cc GeneralFeezy
Moreover you're a lady na!! you suppose Sabi all this kind things na based on fix fix level..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
DONADAMS:
ohhh..it wasn't..but what can you say about mine? I confused as fvck
Gaskiya I no go fit answer that one based on say no be my field, but the only advice I'll give is to meet a technical person to interpret it for you, if it's normal(Medically OK) then you're good to go otherwise find alternative.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
DONADAMS:
LOL! grin bro...no blame me oh...I no want make them drop me for my mistake oh...doctors say Africans own abnormal, my own come normal..I gaz dey worried nau...I fit still carry am go?
Bro why worry yourself. Your result is normal so be happy. I disagree with the statement that African ECG results are always abnormal. I very seen too many normal ECGS. There's no ECG selectivity btw whites and blocks. Take it or leave it
I almost didn't reply this cos I had earlier explained
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by durella32: 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
Gisbourne44:

referring to Ugo4u
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sconp: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
enesi009:
na so e b ooo just prepare ur mind if u are a lady Dat another man go c u Unclad
I be guy.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by durella32: 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
ugo4u:

pm me.
But when you swear the affidavit tell them to back date it for you like 6years back or +1year the date you sat for the waec, so that you can beat the prying eyes of the board members, since the bird has learnt to fly without perching, the hunters should learn to shoot without missing.
tnx bro.. but the affidavit is suppose to back up the bvn printout...so regarding the backdating am kinda confuse...pls explain...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
ugo4u:

cc GeneralFeezy
Moreover you're a lady na!! you suppose Sabi all this kind things na based on fix fix level..

This guy too much sense. Lol
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sconp: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
This life funny o, see people turning up saying they aren't going. Whereas some people don prepare finish but no get slot

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (968) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.