Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1358994 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damiBJ: 7:36am On May 19, 2019
enesi009:
let me burst ur bubble... Dere are pple who started primary skull at age 2 self... So dat no dey always work to determine age e.g the guy who scored D highest in jamb dis year now actually start school at dat age and here e Is today if in future e tends to join D military ( army) will dey deprive him?

Primary 1 at the age of two?? Lolzz
Mind u am not saying pre-nursery oo....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damiBJ: 7:40am On May 19, 2019
enesi009:
who told u ppl don't get dat old npc birth certificate... My frnd a lot of pple who are in airforce dssc now in kd whent for it in dier office and got it and what was done is simple back dating and boom dey falsify it and today dey would end up becoming officer so my guy forget all dis thing u are saying dis is Nigeria

Definitely....I kno people get it...
But wen an int officer want to verify....he will.
Doz old NPC birthcert has nomba...do u kno??
Well..its beta Dan declaration...prospective applicant take note.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Damfostopper(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2019
please I saw this under conditions of service....

what does it implies... "with no advantage of seniority "

N.B: Officer Cadets who successfully complete the military training shall be granted the rank of Lieutenant with no advantage of seniority
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by hausadreturn(m): 9:52am On May 19, 2019
ugo4u:

even in the final list army made it clear that those who applied for Dssc but were offered SSC was because of their young age. Army loves young people die!! when they were (SSC) returning after Easter break, I saw some of them, (smallish people) upon commissioning sef you will not know they're are SSC except you're an insider because some of them are really young.
These people don't go to Borno, do they?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by samsard(m): 9:54am On May 19, 2019
hausadreturn:
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 10:18am On May 19, 2019
damiBJ:

Primary 1 at the age of two?? Lolzz
Mind u am not saying pre-nursery oo....
go and check d news on d guy no need to believe what i say here
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 10:19am On May 19, 2019
damiBJ:

Definitely....I kno people get it...
But wen an int officer want to verify....he will.
Doz old NPC birthcert has nomba...do u kno??
Well..its beta Dan declaration...prospective applicant take note.
and who told u d one given to dose guys don't have number
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 10:28am On May 19, 2019
hausadreturn:
na them go pass.. they're combatants.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damiBJ: 10:36am On May 19, 2019
Won't go further in elaborating diz issue. All the best..one love.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by evioke(m): 11:05am On May 19, 2019
ugo4u:

na them go pass.. they're combatants.

Bros, please how do they post officers who just pass out, and is it based on connect things also
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 11:17am On May 19, 2019
evioke:

Bros, please how do they post officers who just pass out, and is it based on connect things also
they will first of all report to their unit hq after den, they will now be posted out, some might be retained at the hq, some might be posted to NE directly it all depends on your luck but subsequently at the service, they sometime use long leg to get posted to places either for education purpose, money and other reasons best known to individuals
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damiBJ: 11:29am On May 19, 2019
Prospect048:
they will first of all report to their unit hq after den, they will now be posted out, some might be retained at the hq, some might be posted to NE directly it all depends on your luck but subsequently at the service, they sometime use long leg to get posted to places either for education purpose, money and other reasons best known to individuals

Nice input...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by evioke(m): 12:20pm On May 19, 2019
Prospect048:

Thanks Bro, very informative i appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 12:35pm On May 19, 2019
evioke:

they(SSC) choose the corp they want to join but Army has the final say, posting is from Army HQ direct ....
damibj can throw more light on it.. (na them dey run things for defence Hq.)
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damiBJ: 3:33pm On May 19, 2019
ugo4u:

they(SSC) choose the corp they want to join but Army has the final say, posting is from Army HQ direct ....
damibj can throw more light on it.. (na them dey run things for defence Hq.)

Yea...army has the final say....
Dssc officer goes back to there corp HQ....corp HQ do the posting....and send a memo or circular to MS as regarda to the dssc posting...MS stamps it.
All SSC officers....the posting is been done by MS....not army HQ
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Damfostopper(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2019
Damfostopper:
please I saw this under conditions of service....

what does it implies... "with no advantage of seniority "

N.B: Officer Cadets who successfully complete the military training shall be granted the rank of Lieutenant with no advantage of seniority
abeg make person clarify me on this...

Cc ugo4u
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ojexin(m): 3:45pm On May 19, 2019
damiBJ:

Dssc officer goes back to there corp HQ....corp HQ do the posting....and send a memo or circular to MS as regarda to the dssc posting...MS stamps it.

U r d real boss.....am sure u don't really love the job personally. ....u deserve to be commissioned without any exercise �
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ojexin(m): 3:47pm On May 19, 2019
damiBJ:

Meaning of MS pls
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 5:29pm On May 19, 2019
ojexin:

Meaning of MS pls
military secretary, in charge of officers affairs
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damiBJ: 6:22pm On May 19, 2019
ojexin:

U r d real boss.....am sure u don't really love the job personally. ....u deserve to be commissioned without any exercise �

U want to break my leg abi??lolzz
I can't even run 10km again not to talk of cross country......love the job,but dssc is now 30 below....bfor it was 35 below.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ojexin(m): 6:35pm On May 19, 2019
damiBJ:

U want to break my leg abi??lolzz
I can't even run 10km again not to talk of cross country......love the job,but dssc is now 30 below....bfor it was 35 below.

Iyanu ma shele
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by samobaba4u(m): 6:40pm On May 19, 2019
damiBJ:

The dssc cadet was not arrested.....he ran away....base on info he got abt NAIC verification going on....he presented a fake (letter) from his unit....so he got the info.....and the best tin is to run away quickly.
Did I mentioned letter? The post is self explanatory. He used forged certificate.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by samobaba4u(m): 7:02pm On May 19, 2019
damiBJ:
U made mention of court backing...OK o.

U are 26....am 26....after perfecting....same geopolitical zone....u tender court backing as age declaration abi?... I tender old Natiional Population Commision cert as my birth cert....

The fact DAT most applicant DAT want to perfect there age don't normally HV the old birth cert....and if u don't kno...its very key in the screening process....although army will say...declaration is accepted...but dey kno wat dey are doing..

Diz are my input for the day.
I don't want any bashing....datz why I hardly comment.....but i stand to be corrected.

Less I forget...the dssc guy DAT ran....it was last month...middle of last month... Not recently...and it mite even be his fellow soldiers DAT want to implicate him.
Oga always say what you know, what you don't know you don't know. Did I mentioned letter on my tread? He forged Higher institution's certificate. The post is self explanatory.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by samobaba4u(m): 7:19pm On May 19, 2019
enesi009:
let me burst ur bubble... Dere are pple who started primary skull at age 2 self... So dat no dey always work to determine age e.g the guy who scored D highest in jamb dis year now actually start school at dat age and here e Is today if in future e tends to join D military ( army) will dey deprive him?
To buttress your point, even if you didn't start at age 2 but perfect your age and the documents stated you started Pry at age 2, if there's strong backing you will make the final list. I know one of the dssc cadets who claimed he was born 1990 and finished pry 98, secondary 2004. This is naija
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 7:52pm On May 19, 2019
samobaba4u:

To buttress your point, even if you didn't start at age 2 but perfect your age and the documents stated you started Pry at age 2, if there's strong backing you will make the final list. I know one of the dssc cadets who claimed he was born 1990 and finished pry 98, secondary 2004. This is naija
tank u my brother ...dis is Nigeria... What prospective applicant should do is do ur homework well perfect ur age and don't tender fake certificate dats all u need and dats it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:30pm On May 19, 2019
enesi009:
tank u my brother ...dis is Nigeria... What prospective applicant should do is do ur homework well perfect ur age and don't tender fake certificate dats all u need and dats it
na this kind thing Igbo they call N'kasiobi..
If army Intels carry ur matter for head ehh!! them go reach ur nursery school go confirm sef
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:34pm On May 19, 2019
samobaba4u:

Oga always say what you know, what you don't know you don't know. Did I mentioned letter on my tread? He forged Higher institution's certificate. The post is self explanatory.
no be fight maybe the person you're referring to is another cadet, but for sure an NCO ran away for tendering fake letter from his unit.
That bros source reliable pass army PR dept, I won't go further but strong men full here that's all I can say
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 8:55pm On May 19, 2019
There is always this saying during screening perfect ur homework well b4 coming. Back then a major screened my credentials and he was dragging my age with me saying I can't start primary school at 4 but to my surprise a lieutenant colonel beside him was saying to him that his own son is presently in SS3 and his 14 years of age. Immediately he had that he cleared me. Sometimes it depends on the person screening u and mostly let me tell all of us this truth army knows the issue with age but been wise to permutate is one of the quality of a good soldier. And mostly don't own a fake sec/ uni cert.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damiBJ: 9:17pm On May 19, 2019
samobaba4u:

He did not forge any higher cert.....
He only forge a release letter from his unit....its part of the requirement for a serving soldier.
HV had abt it a month ago....why didn't I bring it up here....?? I kno u just had abt it...so u quickly want to chip it in....ask Ugo4u...HV told him abt the run away cadet a month ago....but no need dragging issues wit u.....tkare one love
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damiBJ: 9:29pm On May 19, 2019
ugo4u:

no be fight maybe the person you're referring to is another cadet, but for sure an NCO ran away for tendering fake letter from his unit.
That bros source reliable pass army PR dept, I won't go further but strong men full here that's all I can say

As at diz evening.... Its only one run away....and its DAT cadet a month ago
There phones are given to dem on mostly sundayz....and u summit it at exactly 6pm.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ortakida: 9:31pm On May 19, 2019
Good evening guys,

I have two questions.

1. For anybody looking to apply under the Army's education corps, is it mandatory to have Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) certification?

2. Can a history graduate apply for under the Intelligence corps?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ogoh4(m): 10:06pm On May 19, 2019
ugo4u:

na this kind thing Igbo they call N'kasiobi..
If army Intels carry ur matter for head ehh!! them go reach ur nursery school go confirm sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: AmVista and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.