Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1358855 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 24, 2019
raphtunde:
Please, is statement of results allowed during screening?

Yes
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by slyd90(m): 7:32am On Aug 24, 2019
salaboiz:

MAMA TARABA FAT DIE. I THINK SHE WAS DROP BECAUSE OF HER WEIGHT.

THE LADY CAPTAIN SAID THAT SHE WILL COMPRESS HER
She's in training now 8 of us were asked to come back and 3 of us were later dropped buh she was fortunate enough..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by salaboiz(m): 9:08am On Aug 24, 2019
slyd90:

She's in training now 8 of us were asked to come back and 3 of us were later dropped buh she was fortunate enough..

I'm happy for her
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by EVarn(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2019
NCANCHAIR:
I have searched and there seem to be no option for Geology. Is the DSSC better than the SSC and with many benefits?
I don't know how similar Geology and Geography are, my friend in school back in the days used to tell me that they are very different fields. For me, the "Geo" in both of them makes them the same. So if geography is the most similar to your field, you can apply for it.

But to avoid any doubt, I'd advise you to go for SSC if you are still between 22-27. There is no special benefits for DSSC candidates other than being commissioned into a higher rank(Lieutenant) than the SSC immediately after training, but as time goes on, the SSC guys will eventually meet up.

And I don't really think you should be too concerned about privileges right now, if you make final list,then be assured that you are most probably going to join up in the North East for at least a year. It is when you have survived battle and found your feet in the army that you will start talking about privileges.

You aren't out of line though, it is best to know everything about what you are getting into before you do, both the privileges and the risks. So it's all good.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by samobaba4u(m): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2019
NNAMDIII:
Don't worry sir! I believe you'll make it this time sir
God willing. Hope you are good to go?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
Does anybody remember if we filled any form containing our phone number in kaduna? My phone number i registered now is missing a digit..I think we wrote phone number and signed at the gate before picking name tag
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mediclife1987(m): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
KODACK:

Hehehe.

As a medical practitioner and an I.T(programming/network) enthusiast/guru am sure there is much I can give to the army.

On field and in office!

You an MD?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mediclife1987(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
ugo4u:

omo! that's automatic disqualification. Better start treatment immediately if you are positive.

What of HIV bro?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mediclife1987(m): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2019
sikowitz17:
I could run 3.2km in 10 minutes before my screening in January...lalo and Sargent dauda made me do 100 push ups..now I woke up this morning to try...I'm seriously disappointed in myself lol...ordinary 20 press up I cannot do..

Why you lying brother? There's no way you can do 100pushups in a row and run 3.2km in 10mins that you won't be able to do ordinary 20pushups. Pushups is like learning how to drive, it's a skill that becomes a part & parcel and doesn't disappear that easily.

Stopped pushups once I entered the university and once I graduated, I could still naka 20 without breaking a sweat. Stop lying my brother....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuantumR: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2019
sikowitz17:
Does anybody remember if we filled any form containing our phone number in kaduna? My phone number i registered now is missing a digit..I think we wrote phone number and signed at the gate before picking name tag
Nothing like phone number at the gate, the only that requires one was when u want to submit ur phone.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mediclife1987(m): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2019
QuantumR:
From my analysis, d first few days or ur arrivals, u will b subjected to all manner of stress just to provoke any hidden health issues out of u. Boom dey will take u up to medicals, even while doin medicals dey wont free u. I could remember one night inside cold, dis medical officer started pourin us water for no stupid reason and ask us to be singing.., ibrahim came again and started floggin guys randomly... so annoyin

You mean they even flogged you guys during zonal screening? You must have gone for SSC then oh, cos dem no dey touch DSSC guys until them enter Jaji for the 6months training. Na their dem go hear am....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mediclife1987(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2019
QuantumR:

Exactly, and all dos soldiers knw say d guy don high but dem free am make him continue to dey use us catch fun.. i hate my life dat nyt cos d guy flogged me twice, water touch me also angry . All dos guyz wey take off i no blame dem at all.

Na NDA una dey? Shey na d zonal screening abi the final training guys take off?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mediclife1987(m): 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
oseka101:
No

Why would you say no? The army that said 32 by January 2020 is stupid ba? YOMITEWIN abeg no mind that clown and apply jarey. Na so dem go dey drive joy in spoiling people's chances...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mediclife1987(m): 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
sikowitz17:
Waiting patiently for the list.... I need to feel that joy i felt in December 28 when i saw my name mhen..

You mean for the final training or the zonal screening? Are you SSC/DSSC?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuantumR: 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
mediclife1987:

Na NDA una dey? Shey na d zonal screening abi the final training guys take off?
Na just screening that is d one dat held in NDA old site. Those guyz hash to us probably cos its for SSC, many guyz japa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mediclife1987(m): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
Lynette2cute:

That wizard drenched me one freaking cold night. Asked me to sit under a tap cos i was wearing sweater.

And you could not use your boobs to seduce the idiot? Maybe na because you be jobless graduate and hin be gainfully employed WAEC holder.

The way ladies trip for soldier ehn, person go carry yansh for them cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mediclife1987(m): 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
Lynette2cute:

Feel free babe. I was dropped due to high bp.

Waoh!!! What was your BP? You look very young in your dp here oh! Maybe you had stressed yourself out b4 being checked up. What is your course of study?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mediclife1987(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
Lynette2cute:

As in ennnnnnn, them they always wear that their thick sweater. That medical officer is evuls, he'll be smiling and doing witchcraft acts. The cold and lack of sleep was something else.

Sorry was all this also DSSC screening or SSC? The DSSC I know don't give out all these harsh treatments during zonal screenings oh, na until dem enter Jaji dem go begin feel am....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuantumR: 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
mediclife1987:

And you could not use your boobs to seduce the idiot? Maybe na because you be jobless graduate and hin be gainfully employed WAEC holder.

The way ladies trip for soldier ehn, person go carry yansh for them cheesy
You av no idea of what went down that day.. throughout SSC screening, with the level of stress, if u r to measure everybody sex drive, it will be readin minus something....seduce fire
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mediclife1987(m): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
QuantumR:

You av no idea of what went down that day.. throughout SSC screening, with the level of stress, if u r to measure everybody sex drive, it will be readin minus something....seduce fire

So you mean that fine girl Lynette2cute also went for SSC recruitment? She no see her course of study for the DSSC ni?

She really doesn't like herself sha....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mediclife1987(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
QuantumR:

Na just screening that is d one dat held in NDA old site. Those guyz hash to us probably cos its for SSC, many guyz japa.

That's the way it actually is for SSC guys, you know seybuna dey plenty, so them wan force the timid ones comot by force. Una be combatants na, we be "commisioners" haha! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
mediclife1987:

Why you lying brother? There's no way you can do 100pushups in a row and run 3.2km in 10mins that you won't be able to do ordinary 20pushups. Pushups is like learning how to drive, it's a skill that becomes a part & parcel and doesn't disappear that easily.

Stopped pushups once I entered the university and once I graduated, I could still naka 20 without breaking a sweat. Stop lying my brother....
but wait, are you naturally alright? I said I did something last in January and i can not do it againthis is fucking august...did you even read what I said stall, or you are just born ready to insult people here.
.I said they made me do it...please take your petty steroid looking ass away from here..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
mediclife1987:

That's the way it actually is for SSC guys, you know seybuna dey plenty, so them wan force the timid ones comot by force. Una be combatants na, we be "commisioners" haha! cheesy
people reported for DSSC more than SSC...only 17 people reported in my state
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
slyd90:

please were you contacted by mail or phone?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Abdulrahmon68(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
iamawara:
Lol. After reading almost half the thread.... I rest my case..... It's not me they will go and kill for this training....... On top wetin? cry cry all the best our Gallant officers

Lol. Army is not meant for the Coward grin . Death fit come any time. when your time never reach you no go die. imagine sometimes Person wey dey expect death hin no die and na person wey no dey expect am dey die, but it is always good to die an Herocheesy. This Life just get as he be. Just yesterday A Soldier was crushed down by a trailer somewhere around Abeokuta, see that kind person o, no be gun kill am. Something must kill a man when the time comes.

Gentlemen of the SSC course 46! Now Listen carefully! Your training will be in Afaka, the NDA permanent site. You know what dat simply means, You go suffer! is that clear?grin if you know you know. Please don't ask me how I got this info when for the timegrin.

Victory is from Almighty Allah Alone!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by iamawara(m): 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
Abdulrahmon68:

Lol. Army is not meant for the Coward grin . Death fit come any time. when your time never reach you no go die. imagine sometimes Person wey dey expect death hin no die and na person wey no dey expect am dey die, but it is always good to die an Herocheesy. This Life just get as he be. Just yesterday A Soldier was crushed down by a trailer somewhere around Abeokuta, see that kind person o, no be gun kill am. Something must kill a man when the time comes.

Gentlemen of the SSC course 46! Now Listen carefully! Your training will be in Afaka, the NDA permanent site. You know what dat simply means, You go suffer! is that clear?grin if you know you know. Please don't ask me how I got this info when for the timegrin.

If only u took ur time to read and understand what I wrote before quoting. Na like this u wan go join Army?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
mediclife1987:

You an MD?

Affirmative
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bakar1: 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
Abdulrahmon68:

Bro, what's your info about training in Afaka if that's the case men SSC cadets would hear it oh.

Even termar 1 would want to come and show up oh and start issuing anyhow what about Ribadu Campus aren't they using the space again for training for SSC cadets...?

Bro if you know one or two things let's know, so those for SSC would know their fate from now on.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2019
Abdulrahmon68:

Wat of DSSC
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by buffness(m): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
Boss I hail oo

mediclife1987:

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by evioke(m): 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
House can I use my attestation letter gotten last year from my institution
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by gr8cany: 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
Please who has their direct contact email or phone number based on this recruitment, I want to contact them as regard to a mistake in my local government area( another local government is showing instead of my own after I printed out. Please urgent

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: Lami1996

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.