Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,815 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1360511 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Estringx(m): 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
KODACK:

The D is the difference
cool cool grin grin
OMG! You again? Las las, me and you go be friends.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
Estringx:

OMG! You again? Las las, me and you go be friends.

Hehehehe

Alright boss......I'm sure we are already, except you say otherwise grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by JezCalMeJay(m): 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
angry grin grin
KODACK:

The D is the difference

cool cool grin grin

������

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Estringx(m): 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
KODACK:

Hehehehe

Alright boss......I'm sure we are already, except you say otherwise grin grin
Nooo... Otherwise Ke. I like your spirit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by EVarn(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
Agent23:
Am telling you the tension they are saying is too much. Making one make a second thought. As long as they will not kill me cold blood I can persist since na me carry my self go there
I understand not everyone is very brave. But if you genuinely love the army, then you should try your best to join. It is good that you are afraid, I'd think you foo!ish if you aren't, and I sincerely don't think we need people who will freely throw away their lives in service, but people who will freely live to serve.

Fear doesn't make you a coward, as long as your biggest fear is cowardice.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jafsent30(m): 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
Please how do I go about this part I'm confused

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
Jafsent30:
fill ur o'level details
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
Jafsent30:

Am sure that when you get married you won't come to us to ask how to do your wife, you would use your sense.

Kindly use that same ability here.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Boyka007(m): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
EVarn:
I understand not everyone is very brave. But if you genuinely love the army, then you should try your best to join. It is good that you are afraid, I'd think you foo!ish if you aren't, and I sincerely don't think we need people who will freely throw away their lives in service, but people who will freely live to serve.

Fear doesn't make you a coward, as long as your biggest fear is cowardice.

I love d last line. Where can I find u so I'd buy u a drink
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
Prospect048:
fill ur o'level details

You have a kind heart for giving answer to such a question........

It makes me wonder if some people who pass through the higher institution are actually educated.

There are somethings on the website that once you click, ordinarily you would just understand what's next to input.

Been spoon fed all the time as an adult is an insult to your current ability.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by gr8cany: 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
KODACK:

The D is the difference

cool cool grin grin

This is unignorable, local man cannot can on this grin grin
It is so salvagic
It's so sarcastic
It's so wickedic
It's so uncalled for too (for pple like us, he needed an answer)
Its so ungodly.
Repent "kodack" and let your "umunna" drop their drink cup in peace.
God is watching cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
gr8cany:

It's so uncalled for too (for pple like us, he needed an answer)
Its so ungodly.
God is watching cool cool cool

Forgive me.
Why I gave such a response was because......all the information about DSSC and SSC are on the army website.....all he needed to do was to open the link and read all the information therein.

Also, gentle men on this respectable thread have dropped alot of information about DSSC and SSC here.....even of recent, more information was dropped....... All it takes is just to open each page on this thread and fill your head with lots of information,laffs and cry...... Cos this thread is packed full with alot of stuffs.

Once again...... No vex for my response, doesn't mean I would stop been sarcastic tho grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Coolboi05(m): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
KODACK:

Am sure that when you get married you won't come to us to ask how to do your wife, you would use your sense.

Guy your own don dey too much na. If you can't help him, let others help out. I'm sure you're a newbie on this thread. questions far worse than this were asked, and were answered without insults
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by EVarn(m): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
Boyka007:

I love d last line. Where can I find u so I'd buy u a drink
Hopefully,if we both get shortlisted,you'll get a chance to buy me that drink. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jafsent30(m): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
KODACK:

WOW just wow
I thought this thread was created so that we can help each other
If you didn't have anything nice to say then you should've just skipped my question but no you just have to be rude cause you probably thought that you would make others laugh at your "SAVAGE" reply
But after checking your recent post I've come to a realisation that you are not just stupld but a poor ninnyhammer and from your words I could say that you're probably, no definitely irresponsible person from undignified family with no sense of honour

Prospect048:
fill ur o'level details
Wow thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prudent5217: 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
Before you open your big mouth to spill trash you would have used that time to click on the icon to understand what examination details you need to fill. What if this thread wasn’t available guess you would have called the army to ask them such silly question. How am I sure you went through school. CLOWN

Jafsent30:

WOW just wow
If you didn't have anything nice to say then you should've just skipped my question but no you just have to be rude cause you probably thought that you would make others laugh at your "SAVAGE" reply
But after checking your recent post I've come to a realisation that you are not just stupld but a poor ninnyhammer and from your words I could say that you're probably, no definitely irresponsible person from undignified family with no sense of honour

Wow thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuantumR: 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
Agent23:
Am telling you the tension they are saying is too much. Making one make a second thought. As long as they will not kill me cold blood I can persist since na me carry my self go there
at bolded, no worry urself dey will remind u without u sayin it... grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by gr8cany: 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
KODACK:

Forgive me.
Why I gave such a response was because......all the information about DSSC and SSC are on the army website.....all he needed to do was to open the link and read all the information therein.

Also, gentle men on this respectable thread have dropped alot of information about DSSC and SSC here.....even of recent, more information was dropped....... All it takes is just to open each page on this thread and fill your head with lots of information,laffs and cry...... Cos this thread is packed full with alot of stuffs.

Once again...... No vex for my response, doesn't mean I would stop been sarcastic tho grin
I understand.
You're a clownn!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Boyka007(m): 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
EVarn:
Hopefully,if we both get shortlisted,you'll get a chance to buy me that drink. grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jafsent30(m): 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
Prudent5217:
Before you open your big mouth to spill trash you would have used that time to click on the icon to understand what examination details you need to fill. What if this thread wasn’t available guess you would have called the army to ask them such silly question. How am I sure you went through school. CLOWN

Another one of you loosers quoting me again
Are you not the one asking if it's possible to change a corp after submitting the dssc form?
Do you know how stupld that sound, just focus on the word "after" you've submitted before that they'll even ask you to verify everything and yet you still messed up
If you are so well informed and knowledgeable why are you asking then?
Please think before you speak also I pray you won't make it to the list cause the likes of you are not needed there only kind hearted and understanding people should be enrolled as for you you'll be more suited for a political thug
PIG!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 1:40am On Sep 01, 2019
Coolboi05:

Guy your own don dey too much na. If you can't help him, let others help out. I'm sure you're a newbie on this thread. questions far worse than this were asked, and were answered without insults

Bro.....forget the date attached to my Monika ....

Am older than this thread..... lolz
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 1:51am On Sep 01, 2019
Jafsent30:

WOW just wow

Wow thanks

Wow.....thanks for showing the world how you think about me and my family......

But note......you just showed us how much training your family gave you and how you wasted the allocated funds they used in sending you to school.

Army don't need dollards like you

Cheers mate
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 2:01am On Sep 01, 2019
Prudent5217:

This one pain me.......on his/her behalf.

No vex at oga PRUDENT5217
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 2:04am On Sep 01, 2019
gr8cany:

I understand.
You're a clownn!

Kikikikikikiki
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 2:11am On Sep 01, 2019
Jafsent30:

Are you not the one asking if it's possible to change a corp after submitting the dssc form?
Do you know how stupld that sound, just focus on the word "after" you've submitted before that they'll even ask you to verify everything and yet you still messed up
Please think before you speak also I pray you won't make it to the list cause the likes of you are not needed there only kind hearted and understanding people should be enrolled as for you you'll be more suited for a political thug
PIG!

I never knew you were god who would make him not to make the list.........that same prayer applies to you.

Kind hearted and understanding people in the army.......you must be a joker..... Don't smart up.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by salaboiz(m): 2:35am On Sep 01, 2019
Efcc don pass out
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jafsent30(m): 5:54am On Sep 01, 2019
KODACK:

Wow.....thanks for showing the world how you think about me and my family......

But note......you just showed us how much training your family gave you and how you wasted the allocated funds they used in sending you to school.

Army don't need dollards like you

Cheers mate

You want me to take my time and tell really tell you want I think about you and your low class undignified family? NO believe me you don't
Also I wouldn't have insulted you if you used your damaged brain for atleast 1 second and skipped my question instead of replying me
You've also said that army doesn't need dollards like me, well let me put it in a way that your brain can understand just take a screenshot of my "question" and your "reply" hid your name and send it your girlfriend which I highly doubt that you have one and ask her what she thinks about your post then you'll know how stupid and ignorant you sounded I bet she'll even breakup with you if she found out it's you that's making this kind of post
I just asked a simple question in a polite way possible and you had to be rude for no reason at all, what about the guy who answered my question is he in hell right now getting punished for helping me and some people that are probably afraid of asking same question cause of people like you are roaming around with probably a borrowed data?
I know people like you who are probably abused at home so you'll use the Internet as your medium to display your insecurities by bullying and trolling other people, well to me abused or not I don't care be it your mentally challenge I will not allow you to come here and display your stupidity to me go and talk to a therapist or something
You should also go and apologise to your whole family for being such a failure or do them a solid and start minding your own business
There's a saying "A fool is made more of a fool, when their mouth is more open than their mind" please use that next time
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jafsent30(m): 6:05am On Sep 01, 2019
KODACK:

I never knew you were god who would make him not to make the list.........that same prayer applies to you.

Kind hearted and understanding people in the army.......you must be a joker..... Don't smart up.

I'm not a God also I've never said that I have the power that'll stop him from making it to the list but I pray that people like him won't make it to the list and I will not take that back he shouldn't have meddle in

And yes kind hearted and understanding people in the army is what would make them better not you kind of people that cannot understand a simple statement

Let me tell you with the way you're thinking of you're in a position you could start a WAR or something worst cause your way of thinking is not backward but static
People like you shouldn't join the army cause like I've told you earlier you're abused and insecured and in need of serious help, if you are acting like this as a civilian I pray to God not to show me how you'll act when you're wearing a uniform, probably beating people and showing dominance it's your type that'll even use your position to rape someone believe me we've seen it all
Also a good advice from me to you
Mind your own business
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 6:23am On Sep 01, 2019
Me sad o.... But ehn........... How we go dey find something together only onto online keypads war we go kum dey pray de-enlistment for one another......we no dey learn...... Make una Learn from me.... What you wish others would come to you.... Just go read my threats n fight last year... The person I wish bad na officer here today.... Me with mouth n plenty talk lol..... World people learn.... This thread is for all of us o....a lot of questions have been answered before reason I ignore most of the questions.... KODACK na play play psn..... We don dey use to am.... Tho more foolish questions have been ask.... Funny enough prudent wer u dey insult n wish bad na im answer ya question wen nobody did.... Make we use sense.... Tho of a truth we all can't be enlisted but by his grace majority of us will get it this year.... Lets pray together for good not wish each other bad.... Fight all the fight you want..... Respect this hustle into the army no add am to the fight....... Abeg tanks

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prudent5217: 6:23am On Sep 01, 2019
Now this mentality of yours isn’t suited for the army. A man who cannot take strong words not sure you would last even in the military. See almost 90% of what you would hear in the Army might break your spine and I hope your type would not end up becoming a malinger and dodger always looking for who to blame. My prayer for you is to make even the final list but my earnest wish for you now is that you find one spot and plant your skull flying your hands airborne style and pray to God that you be delivered from the spirits of stupidity. CLOWN

Jafsent30:

PIG!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 7:03am On Sep 01, 2019
Hmmmm.... People get talent oh..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by samsard(m): 7:09am On Sep 01, 2019
QuantumR:

It depends on the situation on ground. I went with a bvn slip that has diff dob with my birth cert and i scalled through that stage. If pple r nt much, certain rules will b relaxed. Except u r "dangerously old" acdording to one captain like dat.
grin LMAO @ dangerously old.

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.