Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1366349 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sameereinstein(m): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2019
shobroy10:

Be ready for anything
No offense please, but they don't look like ladies anymore.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LexyJay02: 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
Kaeboy:
thanks for your response, who are the people among DSSC that go for war pls?

DSSC also go war. They are also in charge of adminstration, supply in war front. Even doctors go to war. If they don't who will treat the wounded on the war front? Anybody can go to war.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
ugo4u:

Make no mistake about it, as long as you put on the uniform, you're a combatant it doesn't matter if ur DSSC/SSC officer. It's only on paper SSC/RC goes to frontline why DSSC are strictly professionals, in the real world there is little or no difference because even medical doctors see action. Only ladies for now are exempted.
So zero ur mind, if you're joining the army know that you must taste action if you going with the mindset of being an administrative soldier, you'll be shocked.
You ain't entirely correct most medical doctors don't taste action same for military police. If doctors go on patrol who will now do the treatment of injured personnel.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
sikowitz17:
SSC course 45 screening mates...I found him on Instagram.... The only cadet that will say pin and everywhere will be silent..ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...Adebayo
Wetin him dey find for screening no be during training dem they invite prep wingers come dere...
Well sha if na me b ssc45 after my pop I go locate dis guy for nda and chawuse e head... See small pikin wey when I graduate him still dey ss1 for secondary school... Revenge is a dish best serve wen cold
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by iamawara(m): 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
enesi009:

Wetin him dey find for screening no be during training dem they invite prep wingers come dere...
Well sha if na me b ssc45 after my pop I go locate dis guy for nda and chawuse e head... See small pikin wey when I graduate him still dey ss1 for secondary school... Revenge is a dish best serve wen cold

Lol ogbeni calm down grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
bxboss:

You ain't entirely correct most medical doctors don't taste action same for military police. If doctors go on patrol who will now do the treatment of injured personnel.

Issorite. Just a quick reminder, Captain Victor Ugochukwu was KIA two years ago in an ambush in Yobe state. He was the most senior officer in a rescue operation that when sour. He is a medical doctor and a graduate of UNN.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LexyJay02: 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
ugo4u:

Issorite. Just a quick reminder, Captain Victor Ugochukwu was KIA two years ago in an ambush in Yobe state. He was the most senior officer in a rescue operation that when sour. He is a medical doctor and a graduate of UNN.

U r right
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by boogie2910: 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
[quote author=bxboss post=81975499]
You ain't entirely correct most medical doctors don't taste action same for military police. If doctors go on patrol who will now do the treatment of injured personnel.[/quote
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by boogie2910: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
bxboss:

Oga my brother is a medical doctor in the NA stationed in one borno village he goes on patrol, when I queried him, he told me your first duty in the NA is soldering your profession comes later grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
My only fear in the Nigerian Army is treating soldiers.....their screems, that won't be like normal patients.

And hopefully they would give me permission to tie the soldiers down while treating them.....make one soldier no punch me (reflex from pain), cos that would be so hurtful. grin grin

I hope they would approve unlimited morphine and other pain killers for their medical team.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prudent5217: 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
cheesy cheesy I don almost piss for pant where I Dey laugh cheesy

KODACK:
My only fear in the Nigerian Army is treating soldiers.....their screems, that won't be like normal patients.

And hopefully they would give me permission to tie the soldiers down while treating them.....make one soldier no punch me (reflex from pain), cos that would be so hurtful. grin grin

I hope they would approve unlimited morphine and other pain killers for their medical team.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
KODACK:

Unlimited morphine!!! you wanna kill the soldier?
Are you a medik by the way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by boogie2910: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
ugo4u:

Na herbal doctor grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
Prudent5217:
cheesy cheesy I don almost piss for pant where I Dey laugh cheesy

Haba bros...... Na my own fear dey make piss catch you like this......chai.

Once I make the final list for training, I would have to make a psychologist as friend.....so that I would have free seasons with him or her
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
ugo4u:

Yes , I'm a medical doctor.

The unlimited morphine is not to freely give to the soldiers na.....it's to ease their pain while on treatment, to help avoid reconstruction of my face due to the pain they would be experiencing
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
boogie2910:

Na herbal doctor grin

Herbal doctor no dey send your pain...... All dey are concerned about is the pure black he goat, white local fowl, keg of palm oil, and money in the Calabash to apeace the fake gods

Let me use this time to remind everyone, especially SSC applicants about the real definition of pain.

REAL PAIN is when you can't use words to describe it's limit.....to screen would be waste of time for you....... You will beg your colleagues to put a bullet in your brain to end it.......... That's real pain.

The most painful things in this world are as follows;

1. Being Burnt alive
2. Child birth......some women pop unknowingly grin
3. Gun shot...bullet wound
4. Being strangled....you will see your soul/life leaving you
5. Poison
6. e.t.c.........just to mention a few.

Army job no be beans.

If you don't have the mind, call their support phone number and ask them to deregister you ASAP...so as to create space to those who love the job .

I have said my own oh.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LexyJay02: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
boogie2910:

Oga my brother is a medical doctor in the NA stationed in one borno village he goes on patrol, when I queried him, he told me your first duty in the NA is soldering your profession comes later grin

Your brother is in borno, u sef wan join again. Mehn una parent try o
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by EVarn(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
Good evening everyone, I just began my application today, so I want to be sure, in the section for "other qualifications", do I leave it blank since I have no other qualification aside from B.Sc., or do I add my secondary school qualifications (SSCE) there?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by boogie2910: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
LexyJay02:

we never allow fear to decide our future.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by boogie2910: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
LexyJay02:

we never allow fear to decide our future.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by banji1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
*Free Lesson Notes for all School Teachers and Students*

Are you a student and you missed a class? Or you are a teacher and you don’t have all the time to write your students lesson notes all day all night? Thank goodness you are in the right place.

Get full access to well written and carefully sorted class notes that are frequently updated to meet your needs wherever and whenever you need them.

Check my signature for details.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2019
Lukas47:
Guys pray ceaselessly .
Many a time you hear things like "This recruitment exercise shall be free and fair"

Free!, That's 87% true (because some persons paid to get the job) but Fair!? That's 2%.
Recruitment exercise in this nation is never fair to applicants.

So guys pray that this recruitment exercise by the army will be fair to you.
I wonder how you speak, and think sometimes. You sat down to put up this nonsense in the form of an encouragement? You should have left it to just prayer, and hopeful for the best instead of this disgrace of a post you put up. Are you sick, insane, or you deluded? Even your percentage calculation makes me wonder if you did not buy your way through school. Do you think the Army is for lousy, lame, and lazy dirty asses like you? Do you know that this is a grave accusation, and you must substantiate your claims with proofs.Which kind of person is this?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 9:05am On Sep 07, 2019
Dssc candidates.... Get ready the hilly grounds of the ancient city of ibadan awaits you.... 2 division ibadan, adekunle fajuyi cantonment.... I no go answer any questions... I have said my own humbly....

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:18am On Sep 07, 2019
eclipsehemmy:
Dssc candidates.... Get ready the hilly grounds of the ancient city of ibadan awaits you.... 2 division ibadan, adekunle fajuyi cantonment.... I no go answer any questions... I have said my own humbly....
You dey drop confirm sure odds.
Gentlemen and ladies our intelligence officer don decode Intels take it or leave it, but start saving enough cash for the Odyssey.
Them for leave this thing for Taraba or Kaduna na!!! make person enjoy home advantage. mtchew!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 9:26am On Sep 07, 2019
hmmmm gentlemen, the race has started again...ugo4u make e be for us this year o. SSC family. I don resign civil job cos I wan train down, chai! I wish military can see the zeal and passion in some of us here

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 9:31am On Sep 07, 2019
ugo4u:

Gentlemen and ladies our intelligence officer don decode Intels take it or leave it, but start saving enough cash for the Odyssey.
Them for leave this thing for Taraba or Kaduna na!!! make person enjoy home advantage. mtchew!!!!

Na our turn to enjoy home advantage......

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 9:38am On Sep 07, 2019
ugo4u:

SSC still remains at status quo??
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2019
Dammysmart:
SSC still remains at status quo??
I think so.
cc eclipsehemmy
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lakesman1989: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2019
ugo4u:

Itsour time to enjoy home advantage too... D shortlistment shall favour every passionate and decdicated applicant on this thread by God grace

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2019
eclipsehemmy:

Na our turn to enjoy home advantage......
lol abiooo brother...

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.