Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1372580 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by coolaustyne(m): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2016
DaveONchE:

Let me enlighten you on Free and Fair recruitment bro.... Everyone gets a shot at the recruiting team. If number of applicants is much, you start screening from the first day applications start rolling in and once the required number of qualified candidates is reached, application stops and qualified applicants proceed to training!!!!

This is just a tip of the ice just incase you ever get to call the shot, DO THE RIGHT THING and not this lotto shit of crab of accidentally selecting 30 applicants from each state. Check Benue, someone is being shortlisted twice, SSC and DSSC, how is that possible if its Raffle Drawed or na him father be God??
Good morning bro thanks for enlightening me; and by God's I would work on things if I get to d corridors of power. Equal right and opportunity is what I crave for too.
I checked d benue list on my laptop, both for ssc and dssc. I think u might be wrong bro; though they bear same surname, but peter was d last name of one and the second name of the other: and they bear different names for their last and second name, please cross check as I have also been oppurtuned to meet someone we share same surname and initials; same first name, but different last name.
Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by militarypasto2: 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
pls when is the long awaited list coming out? any news
coolaustyne:

Good morning bro thanks for enlightening me; and by God's I would work on things if I get to d corridors of power. Equal right and opportunity is what I crave for too.
I checked d benue list on my laptop, both for ssc and dssc. I think u might be wrong bro; though they bear same surname, but peter was d last name of one and the second name of the other: and they bear different names for their last and second name, please cross check as I have also been oppurtuned to meet someone we share same surname and initials; same first name, but different last name.
Remain blessed.
coolaustyne:

Remain blessed.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by coolaustyne(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
militarypasto2:
pls when is the long awaited list coming out? any news
Baba mi; no news o.. My own mind self dey am die.. Really hoping and praying I make it.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Slexd: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
coolaustyne:

Baba mi; no news o.. My own mind self dey am die.. Really hoping and praying I make it.
.names may b out frm 21 sept, to resume 2nd oct. No source, jst my tot nd calculations.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by coolaustyne(m): 2:58am On Sep 12, 2016
Slexd:
.names may b out frm 21 sept, to resume 2nd oct. No source, jst my tot nd calculations.
It might even come out earlier.. I just pray we are favoured. Tension is really in d air.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by datigbogirl: 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
spartoo:

u shld hav told them they hav partial blindness

Kawai tell Soldier say hin get partial blindness?

When hin slap you, you go know sey The Police are your friends...lol
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by datigbogirl: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
DaveONchE:
When it takes a whole country's Armed Forces years to fight just one small entity of illiterates forming Militants, then you know the armed forces itself is composed of worst illiterates!!

I just realized the problem of this country is not the president or the Civilians or the Militants. Our problem is our Armed Forces. Officers who are meant to be completely sound both in mind and soul with high level of discipline and intelligence are the worst set of individuals this country has ever produced.

How can a country entrust the defence of its Citizens in the hands of this low-grade products calling themselves Officers and Generals who can't device any simple war tactics but rather find them fat belly drunkards ranting to be the world's strongest ground force... Hahahaha! Omo, Make I go serve Britain under their Commonwealth British Army Recruitment jawie!!

Thank God for the review on their residential criteria of 5years, now one can apply from here and only need to be there for that six months process of enlistement. So far, only five Nigerians are in and are going through the Officer Cadet training to be commissioned as 2nd Leutenants while 30 are already Soldiers with Private rank as commonwealth indigenes. I don tire for these 9ja imbeciles.

Bros abeg yearn me better about this stuff men...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by datigbogirl: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
Peejaycute:
Where are the successful candidates pls share your experience.

Hunter.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by datigbogirl: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wiztonero:

He may not have worked his name on that list. Many people, like myself, found their names on the list without any connections. But almost all (if not all) such persons were kicked out of the camp after the medicals. The medicals swept away about three quarters of the candidates left after credentials screening and aptitude test, leaving an average of 6 to 8 candidates per state.

SSC / DSSC?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by datigbogirl: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
ej4sub:
You're all welcome, any update from DSSC?. And for those of you that were evicted at any stage, don't be disappointed, fix yourself up for better opportunities ahead. I had this experience when I couldn't make Nigerian Navy final list early this year but now i'm settled. After all, not all that are going to make the final list will be passed out as a commission Officer.

Serjous about your last statement?!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eddyroyal(m): 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
ej4sub:
You're all welcome, any update from DSSC?. And for those of you that were evicted at any stage, don't be disappointed, fix yourself up for better opportunities ahead. I had this experience when I couldn't make Nigerian Navy final list early this year but now i'm settled. After all, not all that are going to make the final list will be passed out as a commission Officer.
why if I may ask
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 14, 2016
datigbogirl:

SSC / DSSC?
SSC.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ej4sub: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
datigbogirl:

Serjous about your last statement?!
eddyroyal:
why if I may ask
some Will be dropped on forgery, exam malpractice, during physical drilling many Will break legs and some other médical cases. It happened every year..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by collins777: 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
One doesn't really know the number to be shortlisted for each State and whether it will be based on quota system for every state. I am having the feeling that the number of intakes may increase this year following the announcement made earlier this year by the Army to recruit 12, 000 personnel into the Army due to the 8 Division that was just established in Borno State and the proposed 6 Division to be created in the South South. More so, as there was no enlistment for SSC and DSSC last year 2015. However, I have strong misgivings if this final selection is state based because if it is, what will then happen to States that were adversely affected during the eviction of candidates and for the DSSC candidates, what about States left with candidates whose professions are not really needed compared to States left with persons whose professions are in a very high demand in the Army? Well, let us just keep watching as we await the final list. A lot of factors may really play out and every year may come with its peculiarities. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mangojuice(m): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
collins777:
One doesn't really know the number to be shortlisted for each State and whether it will be based on quota system for every state. I am having the feeling that the number of intakes may increase this year following the announcement made earlier this year by the Army to recruit 12, 000 personnel into the Army due to the 8 Division that was just established in Borno State and the proposed 6 Division to be created in the South South. More so, as there was no enlistment for SSC and DSSC last year 2015. However, I have strong misgivings if this final selection is state based because if it is, what will then happen to States that were adversely affected during the eviction of candidates and for the DSSC candidates, what about States left with candidates whose professions are not really needed compared to States left with persons whose professions are in a very high demand in the Army? Well, let us just keep watching as we await the final list. A lot of factors may really play out and every year may come with its peculiarities. Thanks.
I suspect you are a DSSC candidate. Anyways, it's gonna be 9-1o/state

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by datigbogirl: 6:12am On Sep 19, 2016
ej4sub:
some Will be dropped on forgery, exam malpractice, during physical drilling many Will break legs and some other médical cases. It happened every year..

You mean even when they get to Jaji camp?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by datigbogirl: 6:13am On Sep 19, 2016
Now that EFCC recruitment result is out, people should expect Nigerian Army result to be out soon....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
DaveONchE:

SSC is different from DSSC
For SSC
b.   Be a male or female  between the ages of 24 and 29 years by October 2016.

For DSSC
b. Be a male or female between the ages of 22 and 35 years, while medical consultants be not  more than 40 years of age by October 2016.

Read Full Here: http://www.nigerianarmyms.ng/pages.php?pgid=39
if i am going to be 29 by september,am i still eligible for ssc
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
datigbogirl:

Dem go drill you die... You never chichumchin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
datigbogirl:

Babe (assuming you to be female, from your moniker), just zero your mind.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ej4sub: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
datigbogirl:

yea, There is a vet form that every cadet Will fill before training will commence that will enable intelligent to investigate all informations You gave, like your refrees, confirmation of your résult from the school you graduated from. Secondly at the begining of the training all activities Will be virgoriously active, So for those that manipulate their médical result will face the reality, like in the case of high Blood pressure and Hypertitis will definately show. That is what happened to naval cadets That are currently in collège when they lost 2 cadets within 2 weeks in training, they have to conduct another medical screening and 27 of them were withdrawn. Also if you are a woman it is better you lock it up and swallow the key till after six months. On the issues of forgery and Exams malpractice, Army Can withdraw you a week to your POP... NO compromise it happened to some cadet in the last commission. In summery...have a geniue cert, dont fail exams, Free from exams malpractice, manlingery should also be avoided and be medically fit as we are going to hang our pip on that Day in Jesus Name(Amen).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jammy05: 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
what's up with the list guys?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by aallii: 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hope it won't be like 2015 again!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jammy05: 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
was it like this in 2015?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by aallii: 12:34am On Sep 24, 2016
Something similar like this happened. Delayed list publication,delayed training resumption till January 2015 Cadets resumed training.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by themodernman: 7:55am On Sep 24, 2016
aallii:
Something similar like this happened. Delayed list publication,delayed training resumption till January 2015 Cadets resumed training.

Toh make i just comot mind for the stuff then and begin pursuing other things....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by aallii: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
Be optimistic. Sooner or later it shall released.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jammy05: 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
undecided nawao! a lot of Guys are just waiting to know their faith.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by aallii: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
Jammy05:
undecided nawao! a lot of Guys are just waiting to know their faith.

Before nko,what you have ventured into and you have reach the closet stage of been a cadet,one needs to worry per se. Besides, for one to face the Nigerian Army selection board, you can beat your chest to face any interview board in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by PatriotB: 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
shocked pls my nairaland people
Add to to d wats app group grin
I would appreciate it
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jammy05: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
is there a WhatsApp group?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Adeyemi09(m): 7:31am On Sep 28, 2016
Hi Guys, pls those who went to this yr screening process (SSC) shld pls gist us from where the other guy stop, I mean take it from medical to facing of panel

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (968) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.