Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1366373 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
nelkon9999:
someone that cant afford bread will criticise those buying it. people still get enlisted on merit

Which kind of analogy is dis one giving here...... Am saying A you are saying Q.

Who are the people that got on merit??
So, na olodo you be then....cos you didn't get in shey??

Prove my point wrong, then I will apologise and withdraw my statement...... Else, park well make I see front
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Dammysmart:
Amin brother

Even jamb when they were using paper took 7 to 14 days.

When jamb changed to CBT, at first it was 4 days then later it became 2 days....don't know how many days now.

Then you say, Navy go mark.......they should probably provide scores na.

I smell fowl....... Even if I get paid to apply for Navy, I go collect the money do wrong Application and run......

Bros do you know that the most difficult recruit to enter is Navy followed by Airforce then Army. Navy recruit be like gold, your shit must be tight to get in..... Airforce recruit , you must have brains to get in, and na so-so course you go dey attend with unlimited exams (I know of a lot of graduates who are in this category, Man must survive pushed them in). Abeg, make I no talk Army own.

Army and Airforce are still more transparent in terms of enlistment.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
KODACK:

Which kind of analogy is dis one giving here...... Am saying A you are saying Q.

Who are the people that got on merit??
So, na olodo you be then....cos you didn't get in shey??

Prove my point wrong, then I will apologise and withdraw my statement...... Else, park well make I see front
if must know d shortlist came out a week after d exam. and dont ask me how jamb generates her result two days after exams

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
KODACK:

When jamb changed to CBT, at first it was 4 days then later it became 2 days....don't know how many days now.

I smell fowl....... Even if I get paid to apply for Navy, I go collect the money do wrong Application and run......

Bros do you know that the most difficult recruit to enter is Navy followed by Airforce then Army. Navy recruit be like gold, your shit must be tight to get in..... Airforce recruit , you must have brains to get in, and na so-so course you go dey attend with unlimited exams (I know of a lot of graduates who are in this category, Man must survive pushed them in). Abeg, make I no talk Army own.

I personally feel they (asides NA) are stringent with recruitment even for the intakes because they obviously arent coming in to do anything, no workload, no capacity to take in much because there's no need much for it and no much biggie there but Army, not even this present quagmire we are in.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
nelkon9999:
if must know d shortlist came out a week after d exam. and dont ask me how jamb generates her result two days after exams

I won't ask.

Funny chap.
Wish everyone here the best.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2019

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
KODACK:

every body knows who they are looking for. if u dont meet up to standard then u are not fit to be in. u didnt get it does not mean that there are no better qualified persons than u. i been in ur shoes before, that was during my quest for NDA 66 $ 67 RC was shortlisted for interview but was dropped for medic condition which i never had. so my guy if its urs then its urs .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ada05(f): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
they do oh they have a machine. take it or leave it
KODACK:

Kindly provide proof to us all.
Please.. clear my doubt.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ada05:
they do oh they have a machine. take it or leave it

I will leave it grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
Amongst the three services, The Nigerian Navy is the most transparent arm of service with respect to enlistment. The chances of you getting in merit is very high, the only thing is that it is very very competitive and they take only few applicants. Sometimes just 3 per state. I think the highest intake is about four per state.
When it comes to professionalism and intellectualism then you just have to give it to the airforce, hardly will you retire from the airforce without being a better person, infact most air force personnel I know upon retirement secured juicy appointments in multinational coys, I interned with the NAF and know how they operate. You will go for courses tire, both home and abroad sometimes most of them even go for one week course in Europe, joining the NAF is like getting into a tertiary institution, you will keep on developing and reading to you reach a point of saturation and the wonderful thing is, it is not limited to the officer cadres, even the rank and file of the NAF can go head to head with the officer cadre of the NA, the quest for personnel welfare and intellectual development is top notch and unrivaled in any military institution in West africa.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mediclife1987(m): 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
durella32:
bro..the best form of breathing when running is through the mouth and nose..more oxygen, more gas.. mind you am a marathon runner bro

Interesting smiley
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
KODACK:

Air Force is not that transparent bro, if not for the first magic list, army is still very transparent in term of any recruitment process both Order rank and officer own. NN and NAF na man no man not on any merit at all especially that NN, they are nonsense even to enter their newly established military secondary school required long leg.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by durella32: 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
KODACK:

Uncle, wait.
uDONTmeanIT
so u can't kill with your teeth?.. I know it is easier said than done.. but bro.. am heartless and I mean it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Edyice: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
durella32:
people wan join army but them know fit chop human being meat.. my dream na to use person ear or nose do dog tag...imagine killing a captured terrorist with your teeth... devour the oesophagus..then proceed to other parts...i pray God grants me my dream

[/color] correct this one is fully ready grin. Don't worry yourself TOO much you will meet The fight , have you seen the movie LONE SURVIVAL grin ... Army need many people , in few weeks you will see your name .... Over and out grin[color=#006600]
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
Prospect048:
Air Force is not that transparent bro, if not for the first magic list, army is still very transparent in term of any recruitment process both Order rank and officer own. NN and NAF na man no man not on any merit at all especially that NN, they are nonsense even to enter their newly established military secondary school required long leg.
you too much.... Beta point.....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
durella32:
so u can't kill with your teeth?.. I know it is easier said than done.. but bro.. am heartless and I mean it
manchi popito..... I see you.... Man no need heart to join army.... Training go remove am sha
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
ugo4u:
Amongst the three services, The Nigerian Navy is the most transparent arm of service with respect to enlistment. The chances of you getting in merit is very high, the only thing is that it is very very competitive and they take only few applicants. Sometimes just 3 per state. I think the highest intake is about four per state.
When it comes to professionalism and intellectualism then you just have to give it to the airforce, hardly will you retire from the airforce without being a better person, infact most air force personnel I know upon retirement secured juicy appointments in multinational coys, I interned with the NAF and know how they operate. You will go for courses tire, both home and abroad sometimes most of them even go for one week course in Europe, joining the NAF is like getting into a tertiary institution, you will keep on developing and reading to you reach a point of saturation and the wonderful thing is, it is not limited to the officer cadres, even the rank and file of the NAF can go head to head with the officer cadre of the NA, the quest for personnel welfare and intellectual development is top notch and unrivaled in any military institution in West africa.
if u said in term of personnel welfare and development, Navy came first and NAF followed but in term of enlistment, the two are very much corrupt than army gaskiya, talking from experience sir and I believe whosoever that had similar experience will support this. The son of who know that know somebody owns navy and Air Force partially. NN and NAF only like shouting merit yet they don't followed merit oh in every of their enlistment category.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
Prospect048:
if u said in term of personnel welfare and development, Navy came first and NAF followed but in term of enlistment, the two are very much corrupt than army gaskiya, talking from experience sir and I believe whosoever that had similar experience will support this. The son of who know that know somebody owns navy and Air Force partially. NN and NAF only like shouting merit yet they don't followed merit oh in every of their enlistment category.
I personally know a medical doctor and an elect/elect engineer that got enlisted without knowing anyone, I didn't say the NN is perfect oo, but the chances of getting it on merit is higher, people may feel otherwise, but come to think of it amongst other hundreds of thousands that apply they can only take a max of 150 candidates for training, so even when you think you did well in the exams there are other people that may perform better, there are instances where senior naval officers can't even put in their wards in the service. Oga tenderlaw, pijay, abiodun etal can throw more light on this, or even visit the navy thread and read things up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
ugo4u:

I personally know a medical doctor and an elect/elect engineer that got enlisted without knowing anyone, I didn't say the NN is perfect oo, but the chances of getting it on merit is higher, people may feel otherwise, but come to think of it amongst other hundreds of thousands that apply they can only take a max of 150 candidates for training, so even when you think you did well in the exams there are other people that performed better, there are instances where senior naval officers can't even put in their wards in the service. Oga tenderlaw, pijay, abiodun etal can throw more light on this, or even visit the navy thread and read things yourself.
bro, if u don't get mine, let us bury this, I don't really argue far but my comment is base on what I know not an assumption. Best regards bro
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 12:09am On Oct 01, 2019
Many many talk and argument... Make una dey pray make tour name show, u dey argue which service is best.
Una wry watch video dey fear, I have another gist..making it out of training alive is even more important...
A total of 5 cadets died for SSC..
Its not only north east you should be worried about..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by buffness(m): 1:43am On Oct 01, 2019
Aje

Jhennie:

Hahahahahahaha... and in the end, You with 2.1 or 1st class will not be shortlisted..

Obere nsi!!!!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by buffness(m): 1:46am On Oct 01, 2019
Oh mehn, Terminator 2099

durella32:
people wan join army but them know fit chop human being meat.. my dream na to use person ear or nose do dog tag...imagine killing a captured terrorist with your teeth... devour the oesophagus..then proceed to other parts...i pray God grants me my dream
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by durella32: 6:45am On Oct 01, 2019
Edyice:

[/color] correct this one is fully ready grin. Don't worry yourself TOO much you will meet The fight , have you seen the movie LONE SURVIVAL grin ... Army need many people , in few weeks you will see your name .... Over and out grin[color=#006600]
yes I have seen the movie...try and see operation red sea too.. make u understand the real meaning of ambush...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by durella32: 6:47am On Oct 01, 2019
buffness:
Oh mehn, Terminator 2099
bro is it a bad thing?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 7:13am On Oct 01, 2019
Army is the most corrupt arm in terms of getting enlistment if u know u know, navy is the most fair to get enlistment followed by airforce .Why pple get it twisted and say otherwise is the fact dat dey require few numbers hence then u come to conclusion dat d few dat get in is by god father. Though dere is God fatherism but merit comes first unlike army .. Dose doubting should go and read odimbannamdi post of recent and read in between D lines u will c dat getting shortlisted in army need connection which e did to get it twice only dat God did not choose dat career for him.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Prospect048:

Lolz

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:21am On Oct 01, 2019
durella32:

Hmmmmn.

Kai.....I know
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:24am On Oct 01, 2019
Edyice:

I have been hearing that Army needs many people, how true is that.

I heard that Army currently has shortage of Captains and Majors.....how true is that..

cc: sojeee, ugo4u
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ify2016: 7:37am On Oct 01, 2019
Please house, can someone resign from Nigeria Army after few months or years of service?
Secondly, what may be the implication on the officer. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:44am On Oct 01, 2019
ify2016:
Please house, can someone resign from Nigeria Army after few months or years of service?
Secondly, what may be the implication on the officer. Thanks
You can't resign, not after deploying their resources to train you, however you can desert( runaway) after three months your salary will be stopped, but desertion in Military is a serious offence if they mean you they will hunt you wherever you hide and jail you for a long time. It also depends on the circumstances that made you dash, cos you could be charged for cowardice that one na double wahala.
sojee can also throw more light.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by buffness(m): 7:48am On Oct 01, 2019
No be bad thing my Bro, your Morale is at its Peak grin Damn

durella32:
bro is it a bad thing?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ify2016: 7:52am On Oct 01, 2019
ugo4u:

You can't resign, not after deploying their resources to train you, however you can desert( runaway) after three months your salary will be stopped, but desertion in Military is a serious offence if they mean you they will hunt you wherever you hide and jail you for a long time. It also depends on the circumstances that made you dash, cos you could be charged for cowardice that one na double wahala.
sojee can also throw more light.
Nawa o. What if I disengage with them in order to study overseas? Is it allowed? I don't want to stay long in this service and that prompted my question. Thanks House

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: MUTERIKA(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.