Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1359190 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by hotkaycee(m): 8:18am On May 02, 2016
Letter of attestation from former institutions should it be from secondary or university
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Davexx(m): 4:38pm On May 02, 2016
They need to be specific about that, but am thinking its your higher institution
hotkaycee:
Letter of attestation from former institutions should it be from secondary or university
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by hotkaycee(m): 5:43pm On May 02, 2016
Davexx:
They need to be specific about that, but am thinking its your higher institution
I guess is better to have both
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bimpsy20(f): 7:56pm On May 03, 2016
deewhy13:
To all DSSC Airforce aspirants can contact me for d Airforce dssc past question.

Through my watsap 08034124224
Wishing everyone of us great victory as d screening exercise commence tomorrow

pls I need past questions for airforce dssc
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by judeck: 8:55am On May 05, 2016
it seems nt many applicants dis yr. Nt many ppl commenting here
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by projet: 10:12am On May 05, 2016
hotkaycee:

I guess is better to have both
davexx and guess...please i successfully applied but am yet to receive acknowledgement message to my mail.my last stage was declaration,which I did,and it says declaration successful.
also please where do I download the attestation form?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by projet: 10:14am On May 05, 2016
Davexx:
davexx and guess...please i successfully applied but am yet to receive acknowledgement message to my mail.my last stage was declaration,which I did,and it says declaration successful.
also please where do I download the attestation form
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NICENEDU29: 10:58am On May 05, 2016
judeck:
it seems nt many applicants dis yr. Nt many ppl commenting here
To me, de simple reason is that the NA DSSC is so restrictive. Very few professions ar listed & some of de listed ones ar those that people usually refuse to study in higher institutions, and an applicant under any of the professions MUST be a duly registered & certified member of dat profession & must hav evidence of it & a practicing licence. Which means dat being just a graduate of any of de disciplines listed is NOT enough but u must be duly certified & registered as a bonafide member of dat profession. Take for instance, a University Law graduate who has not gone to Law School & get called to the Bar is not even qualified to apply under DSSC. Even if the applicant has gone to Law School and get called to the Bar, he is still not yet qualified unless he/she has practised Law for at least two years. This is totally unlike NAF dat gave room for graduates of many disciplines to apply under DSSC.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NICENEDU29: 11:31am On May 05, 2016
projet:

also please where do I download the attestation form?
Login again with your login details. Then look out for the place they wrote "continue application". Click on it and then wait for it to bring out all the forms. Then click them one after the other to open for u to view them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by samjadinero(m): 11:40am On May 05, 2016
projet:

thanks man...have resized them.
Please how many pages of documents are to be printed at the completion of application? I just finished applying on my phone now so I would how much I would be spending when I get a cafe.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by projet: 11:58am On May 05, 2016
NICENEDU29:

Login again with your login details. Then look out for the place they wrote "continue application". Click on it and then wait for it to bring out all the forms. Then click them one after the other to open for u to view them.
Okay bro...will try that out, please how about where to download the attestation/reference form.please.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by projet: 12:00pm On May 05, 2016
samjadinero:

Please how many pages of documents are to be printed at the completion of application? I just finished applying on my phone now so I would how much I would be spending when I get a cafe.
I didn't see where to download the forms...that's what am trying to find out.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by samjadinero(m): 1:46pm On May 05, 2016
projet:

I didn't see where to download the forms...that's what am trying to find out.
It's easy. Just login again and click on "continue application" you will see the list of forms there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeepyEnsemble(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2016
I have declared and the forms has been generated including the photo card . But my question now is how do i sign my form since in my local government we don't have a Chairman LGA. in Imo State and again getting a Lt. Col. to attest for me is a hard to crack nut.

Please is there any alternative. Again please who knows when the interview is likely to come up .

ATTESTATION OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ORIGIN
To be completed by Chairman or Secretary of Your Local Government Area or any military officer of
Rank of Lieutenant Colonel or Equivalent and Above who hails from your state. Parents/Guardians will
not sign for their Sons/ Wards and MUST ensure that this section is completed.

samjadinero:

It's easy. Just login again and click on "continue application" you will see the list of forms there.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by judeck: 2:53pm On May 05, 2016
NICENEDU29:

To me, de simple reason is that the NA DSSC is so restrictive. Very few professions ar listed & some of de listed ones ar those that people usually refuse to study in higher institutions, and an applicant under any of the professions MUST be a duly registered & certified member of dat profession & must hav evidence of it & a practicing licence. Which means dat being just a graduate of any of de disciplines listed is NOT enough but u must be duly certified & registered as a bonafide member of dat profession. Take for instance, a University Law graduate who has not gone to Law School & get called to the Bar is not even qualified to apply under DSSC. Even if the applicant has gone to Law School and get called to the Bar, he is still not yet qualified unless he/she has practised Law for at least two years. This is totally unlike NAF dat gave room for graduates of many disciplines to apply under DSSC.
its true, bt y ar ppl nt also applying for SSC? Nt as restrictive as DSSC
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NICENEDU29: 3:24pm On May 05, 2016
judeck:
its true, bt y ar ppl nt also applying for SSC? Nt as restrictive as DSSC
It is true that SSC is not as restrictive as DSSC. Maybe people are not applying because their minds are still preoccupied with NAF DSSC application that came out first and the screening that is now onging. That is what I think may be one of the reasons.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NICENEDU29: 3:56pm On May 05, 2016
projet:

Okay bro...will try that out, please how about where to download the attestation/reference form.please.
The attestation/reference form is one of the forms u will see when u click on "continue application". There are about four or five of them (your aplication status notification inclusive). There is no need for downloading them because there is no option for download. Rather, once u click on any of the forms, it will open and immediately bring out an option for u to print. But mind u, one of the forms listed there appears to in pdf format but it is not opening. And I think that one seems to be a mere repeatition of one of the forms. So don!t bother urself about that one.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by samjadinero(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2016
GeepyEnsemble:
I have declared and the forms has been generated including the photo card . But my question now is how do i sign my form since in my local government we don't have a Chairman LGA. in Imo State and again getting a Lt. Col. to attest for me is a hard to crack nut.

Please is there any alternative. Again please who knows when the interview is likely to come up .

ATTESTATION OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ORIGIN
To be completed by Chairman or Secretary of Your Local Government Area or any military officer of
Rank of Lieutenant Colonel or Equivalent and Above who hails from your state. Parents/Guardians will
not sign for their Sons/ Wards and MUST ensure that this section is completed.

The situation is the same in Osun. But don't, it can be signed by whoever that is managing the LGA; say Secretary or Council Manager. And I think another one is to be signed in a court of law?
But please, how many copies of documents did you print?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mayborn(m): 6:24pm On May 05, 2016
I hail thee.
pls, I've been reading comments, all enlightening.
someone should pls help me with DSSC past questions. I'd like to start getting my acts together.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by projet: 12:21am On May 06, 2016
NICENEDU29:

The attestation/reference form is one of the forms u will see when u click on "continue application". There are about four or five of them (your aplication status notification inclusive). There is no need for downloading them because there is no option for download. Rather, once u click on any of the forms, it will open and immediately bring out an option for u to print. But mind u, one of the forms listed there appears to in pdf format but it is not opening. And I think that one seems to be a mere repeatition of one of the forms. So don!t bother urself about that one.
bro have seen the forms.
but how about if I save the forms,then send it to my flash drive,then go n print it out side...lastly please
did u got an an acknowledgement mail from the force...or the don't send it.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by projet: 12:25am On May 06, 2016
NICENEDU29:

quote]
bro have seen the forms.
but how about if I save the forms,then send it to my flash drive,then go n print it out side...lastly please
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by projet: 12:26am On May 06, 2016
samjadinero:

quote]
bro have seen the forms.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by samjadinero(m): 11:13am On May 06, 2016
projet:

quote]
bro have seen the forms.
No. The only acknowledgement mail you will get is the registration notice. I don't think saving the documents will be possible except for the one in pdf format
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by projet: 5:40pm On May 06, 2016
samjadinero:

No. The only acknowledgement mail you will get is the registration notice. I don't think saving the documents will be possible except for the one in pdf format
true...am good now,thanks man,u guys have cleared my doubts.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Davexx(m): 11:44am On May 07, 2016
Exactly
NICENEDU29:

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Davexx(m): 11:49am On May 07, 2016
Login again with your login details. Click on "continue application".then you will see ur acknowlegement form, click them one after the other to open and print
projet:

also please where do I download the attestation form
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by projet: 8:50pm On May 07, 2016
Davexx:
Login again with your login details. Click on "continue application".then you will see ur acknowlegement form, click them one after the other to open and print
have done that...thanks alot
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mariam1990(f): 11:39pm On May 07, 2016
Pls I need someone to help me on dis, I receive a mssg in my email and I tried to log in but discovered that I have forgotten my password, the only option left is for the yahoo to send me a verification code but I don't hav access to the number I registered wit, pls what do u think I can do? Its not bringing alternative email option and other options except tru the phone number I provided when I opened my account but I do not hav access to that number again, pls help.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:04am On May 08, 2016
mariam1990:
Pls I need someone to help me on dis, I receive a mssg in my email and I tried to log in but discovered that I have forgotten my password, the only option left is for the yahoo to send me a verification code but I don't hav access to the number I registered wit, pls what do u think I can do? Its not bringing alternative email option and other options except tru the phone number I provided when I opened my account but I do not hav access to that number again, pls help.
go to mtn ofice and do a welcome pack 4dat number cost just 1k
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Davexx(m): 11:02pm On May 08, 2016
If you can't verify this email of yours at the moment, just use another email or open a new one if you don't have another one. Its cost and stress free.
mariam1990:
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by thomasjames: 2:45am On May 09, 2016
NICENEDU29:

It is true that SSC is not as restrictive as DSSC. Maybe people are not applying because their minds are still preoccupied with NAF DSSC application that came out first and the screening that is now onging. That is what I think may be one of the reasons.
nawa o NA is so restrictive even for medical doctors.....am not sure many doctors will apply dis year.....well consultants wont want to suffer so they would better wait fro a federal job with so much peace
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by iamMcVince(m): 11:41am On May 09, 2016
Fellow NAF aspirants, We have done the regional screening, I did mine at Ipetu-Ijesha..please what is the next stage?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: Lami1996

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.