Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1360158 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Uwaomaokey(m): 12:43am On Oct 11, 2019
Putin007:
With my Understanding of forensic psychology in school, I can deduce Wat happened here,

Team "0-Alpha" went on a "recon" Patrol in the morning but due to the large expanse of land in their zone of operation, D Recon was not detailed well enough, Afternoon Team went on their own Patrol which consisted of 11 or 12 Guys split into two vehicles.

An IED went off under the second vehicle (pick up van) in the column killing everyone in the pick up and and 3 in the transport truck, the 3 guys walking around were in the transport truck, and I noticed that this platoon is not conversant with each other because the signal man can't even remember their names, (KIA)

If those 3 guys make it out of there alive, then they r fucking Lucky, 45 Kilometers from (safety) "modi" village. With the attitude of the person on the other side of the call, if they make it out without Boko Haram spotting them, then their luck is made in heaven.

You weren’t there, and not even close to what I think happened, they are dead, much respect for them & no assumptions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by blazex24(m): 6:18am On Oct 11, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:05am On Oct 11, 2019
Majlaw:
I don launched bomb tire, I don launched bomb tire... Las las all die na die. This is d army work and we are doing it. Masha Allah.
Allah ya jikan Ku.
This one dey deep and strong.
Mind is made up. All die na die.
I am ready to go face dose bastards.
Moral High.

Bros, BH on social media is different from BH in real life.

When I see guys hyping moral here, it beats my imagination.

Someone said here that the BH recruit boys are paid 3k Dollars (that's equivalent to 1,050,000 naira) monthly with extreme good weapons and even an Rsm earns less than 200k monthly with almost extinct weapons............ Who will have more morale??

No be person wey beat chest pass dey win fight.

Calm down, pray n hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Sleekyzee99: 7:11am On Oct 11, 2019
OCKEHINDE:
Please go through the following questions, you might come across any of it in your screening.

All the way, and all the best!

1.Who was the first chief of army staff (COAS) in Nigeria?

2. A Nigerian may lose his citizenship if he____?

3.The second Nigeria military leader to be assassinated in a military coup d'etat is ___?

4. The major aim of colonial rule in Nigeria was?

5.The Nigeria Civil War fought between what years?

6. Which of the following countries has unwritten constitution?
(A) Ghana (B) Nigeria (C) Britain (D) Canada

7. Who was the first man to own a car in Nigeria?

8. Who move motion for Nigeria independent?

9. The most populated country in the world is ___?

10. The highest mountain in the world is ___?

11. The highest mountain in the Africa is___?

12. Who invented biro?

13. The largest river in Africa is___?

14. Who was Nigeria head of head that adopted the title President?

15. Which country in west Africa obtained her independence with the help of ECOWAS?

16. The only animals that sleep with an eyes open are ____?

17. The only animal that can see both front and back at the same time is ____?

18. The first animal that was sent to the space is _____and what was the name given to the animal?

19. The first man to walk in the moon is?

20. When was the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) introduced?

21. Naira and kobo were introduced in Nigeria in what year?

22. What was Nigeria called before?

23. Which state in Nigeria has the highest number of local government areas?

24. Which state in Nigeria has the lowest number of local government areas?

25. How many local government in Nigeria?

26. How many councillors in Nigeria?

27. How many senators in Nigeria?

28. How many house of assembly members in Nigeria?

29. Kainji dam is located on the river____?

30. The first TV station in Nigeria ___?

31. What was tomato once called___?

32. The youngest country in Africa is ___?

33.The oldest country in Africa is ___?

34. How many countries are members of ECOWAS?

35. Minister of local government and chieftenancy were abolished in Nigeria by who?

If you need answers let me know. Thank you everyone.

Over prepare no dey kill person oo.

pls The answers pls... U can make it easy by putting the answers at the front of the question so that it can be easy pls.... Thanks and weldone... May God bless you sir...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:15am On Oct 11, 2019
blazex24:
My school say na only who de use statement of result dem fit give attestation letter oh, say if Army wan confirm my result make them come by theirselves + they go need pay for the confirmation

Local man is tired sad

That's the Problem.

You shouldn't have told them the reason for the attestation letter.

You could have just told them an organization needs proof and introduction from your school to show you were a student, and it should be done via attestation......simple. at the mention of army the people you are requesting the letter from will be forming James Bond for you.

Also, I said it before to jhennie who had issue with the letter...... When you are going to make such a request, don't go empty handed..wine, chocolate, traveling bread etc...this is Nigeria.....a little motivation matters alot.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 7:18am On Oct 11, 2019
blazex24:
undecided

Seriously.....hian
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 11, 2019
Putin007:
U r supposed to be working on projects like Mars Rover, Jets, Battle Tanks, thats in a sane country, but here, Kalashnikov na ur friend and Metele na ur home, But Engineering ? U r needed for d construction of emergency bridges in the frontlines.

SSC guy will b Constructing bridges, while his colleagues are in d Frontline?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 7:21am On Oct 11, 2019
Good morning everyone!

Who say no war in Nigeria? Oh boy war dey oh, and our soldiers dey try oo.

Take a look at this video link.

https://www.facebook.com/Ruggedkontent/videos/247751189439966/
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Putin007: 7:21am On Oct 11, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by intrepidjay1(m): 7:24am On Oct 11, 2019
All will be well
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 11, 2019
Putin007:
Emergency platforms to cross from point a to b

What will DSSC guys do, if SSC guys r Constructing bridges?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 7:34am On Oct 11, 2019
University of Maiduguri students /staff who are on pay roll of Boko Haram caught. There are mole.

Take a look on this video link

https://www.facebook.com/1569158960003543/posts/2316459711940127/
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 11, 2019
Bullet be sounding like drums
OCKEHINDE:
Good morning everyone!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 8:15am On Oct 11, 2019
Boyka007:

same thing I was told. secretary to the registra said its only students they give the attestation letter. She said as long as you have your original cert, they won't give u.
You guys should go to your department and meet the HOD.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by blazex24(m): 8:27am On Oct 11, 2019
KODACK:

That's the Problem.

You shouldn't have told them the reason for the attestation letter.

You could have just told them an organization needs proof and introduction from your school to show you were a student, and it should be done via attestation......simple. at the mention of army the people you are requesting the letter from will be forming James Bond for you.

Also, I said it before to jhennie who had issue with the letter...... When you are going to make such a request, don't go empty handed..wine, chocolate, traveling bread etc...this is Nigeria.....a little motivation matters alot.

Cheers.

Chief, initially I didnt ooh, na las las I talk say na Army sef because them they insist say the organization or company nai suppose come discreetly not me. + them show me sample of others but say its only for who no get original result.

Las Las Localman go run am via streets sha, na small challenge grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 8:35am On Oct 11, 2019
Oh boy! The ammunitions wey soldiers dey waste a day no be small oo.

Take a look!

https://www.facebook.com/mercyaigbefam/videos/382430929200933/
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jhennie(f): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2019
OCKEHINDE:
Please go through the following questions, you might come across any of it in your screening.

1.Who was the first chief of army staff (COAS) in Nigeria?

2. A Nigerian may lose his citizenship if he____?

3.The second Nigeria military leader to be assassinated in a military coup d'etat is ___?

4. The major aim of colonial rule in Nigeria was?

5.The Nigeria Civil War fought between what years?

(A) Ghana (B) Nigeria (C) Britain (D) Canada

7. Who was the first man to own a car in Nigeria?

8. Who move motion for Nigeria independent?

9. The most populated country in the world is ___?

10. The highest mountain in the world is ___?

11. The highest mountain in the Africa is___?

12. Who invented biro?

13. The largest river in Africa is___?

14. Who was Nigeria head of head that adopted the title President?

15. Which country in west Africa obtained her independence with the help of ECOWAS?

16. The only animals that sleep with an eyes open are ____?

17. The only animal that can see both front and back at the same time is ____?

18. The first animal that was sent to the space is _____and what was the name given to the animal?

19. The first man to walk in the moon is?

20. When was the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) introduced?

21. Naira and kobo were introduced in Nigeria in what year?

22. What was Nigeria called before?

23. Which state in Nigeria has the highest number of local government areas?

24. Which state in Nigeria has the lowest number of local government areas?

25. How many local government in Nigeria?

26. How many councillors in Nigeria?

27. How many senators in Nigeria?

28. How many house of assembly members in Nigeria?

29. Kainji dam is located on the river____?

30. The first TV station in Nigeria ___?

31. What was tomato once called___?

32. The youngest country in Africa is ___?

33.The oldest country in Africa is ___?

34. How many countries are members of ECOWAS?

35. Minister of local government and chieftenancy were abolished in Nigeria by who?

If you need answers let me know. Thank you everyone.

Over prepare no dey kill person oo.

1. Maj Gen Kenneth Exham
2. Engages in terrorism or treason
3. gen. Murtala Muhammed after Maj Gen Aguiyi Ironsi
4. Economic and man-power benefits. They wanted the resources of the colonized countries, knowing that they have resources and that their man-power is high.
5. 1966 or 1967-1970
8 Obafemi Awolowo or Anthony Enahoro (can't remember)
9. China
10. Everest
11 Kilimanjaro
13 Nile
14. Gen Olusegun Obasanjo
16. Owls (I guess)
18. Dog, Don't know the name
19. Neil Armstrong
21. 1967
22. Niger Area
23. Kano
25. 774
27. 109
29. River Niger
30. western National ---------------- DON'T KNOW THE REST
34. 15

Answer the rest... thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 9:09am On Oct 11, 2019
Jhennie:

1. Maj Gen Kenneth Exham
2. Engages in terrorism or treason
3. gen. Murtala Muhammed after Maj Gen Aguiyi Ironsi
4. Economic and man-power benefits. They wanted the resources of the colonized countries, knowing that they have resources and that their man-power is high.
5. 1966 or 1967-1970
8 Obafemi Awolowo or Anthony Enahoro (can't remember)
9. China
10. Everest
11 Kilimanjaro
13 Nile
14. Gen Olusegun Obasanjo
16. Owls (I guess)
18. Dog, Don't know the name
19. Neil Armstrong
21. 1967
22. Niger Area
23. Kano
25. 774
27. 109
29. River Niger
30. western National ---------------- DON'T KNOW THE REST
34. 15

Answer the rest... thanks
wow! you're wonderful! Well done! I will upload the answers shortly, nah work thing dey delay me, man must chop ooo
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2019
Ugo4u

Yane.

How is the signal this morning.
Any update.
Itchy ears on ground fa
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by blazex24(m): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2019
9ja which way na? cheesy cheesy

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jhennie(f): 10:51am On Oct 11, 2019
OCKEHINDE:
wow! you're wonderful! You tried man. I will upload the answers shortly, nah work thing dey delay me, man must chop ooo

Ok.. My boss will soon disconnect my internet.. Complaining that I'm always typing and laughing at my laptop

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2019
Jhennie:

Ok.. My boss will soon disconnect my internet.. Complaining that I'm always typing and laughing at my laptop

Please go through the following questions and answers you might come across any of it in your screening.

1.Who was the first chief of army staff (COAS) in Nigeria? Ans: Lt Col. Yakubu Gowon. NB: The first GOC. Maj Gen. Kenneth G. Exham.

2. A Nigerian may lose his citizenship if he____? Ans: renounces it in exchange for another.

3.The second Nigeria military leader to be assassinated in a military coup d'etat is ___? Ans: Gen. Murtala Muhammed.

4. The major aim of colonial rule in Nigeria was? Ans: to obtain raw materials and to secure ready markets.

5.The Nigeria Civil War fought between what years? Nigeria Civil War started on July 1967 and ended on 15th January, 1970.

(A) Ghana (B) Nigeria (C) Britain (D) Canada. Ans: Britain. (United Kingdom)

7. Who was the first man to own a car in Nigeria? Ans: Herbert Macauley.

8. Who move motion for Nigeria independent? Ans: Chief Anthony Enahoro.

9. The most populated country in the world is ___? Ans: China.

10. The highest mountain in the world is ___? Ans: Mountain Everest in Himalayas.

11. The highest mountain in the Africa is___? Ans: Mountain Kilimanjaro in Tanzania.

12. Who invented biro? Ans:Laslos Biro from Argentina, invented biro in the year, 1884.

13. The largest river in Africa is___? Ans: River Nile.

14. Who was Nigeria head of head that adopted the title President? Ans: Gen. Ibrahim Babangida.

15. Which country in west Africa obtained her independence with the help of ECOWAS? Ans: Mauritania.

16. The only animals that sleep with an eyes open are ____? Ans: Dolphins

17. The only animal that can see both front and back at the same time is ____?Ans: Dolphins.

18. The first animal that was sent to the space is _____and what was the name given to the ANIMAL? Ans: Dog, the name given to her was LAIKA.

19. The first man to walk in the moon is? Ans: Neil Armstrong of U. S. A.

20. When was the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) introduced? Ans: was introduced on the 22nd May, 1973 during the regime of Gen. Yakubu Gowon.

21. Naira and kobo were introduced in Nigeria in what year? Ans: in the year 1st January, 1975.

22. What was Nigeria called before? Ans: Niger Area.

23. Which state in Nigeria has the highest number of local government areas? Kano state, 40 L. G. A.

24. Which state in Nigeria has the lowest number of local government areas? Ans: Bayelsa state.

25. How many local government in Nigeria? Ans: 774.

26. How many councillors in Nigeria? Ans: 8810.

27. How many senators in Nigeria? Ans: 109.

28. How many house of assembly members in Nigeria? Ans: 360.

29. Kainji dam is located on the river____? Ans: is located in Niger state, and it is one the longest dams in the world.

30. The first TV station in Nigeria ___? Ans: NTA Ibadan.

31. What was tomato once called___? Ans: Love apple.

32. The youngest country in Africa is ___? Ans: South Sudan.

33.The oldest country in Africa is ___? Ans: Ethiopia.

34. How many countries are members of ECOWAS? Ans: 15 countries.

35. Minister of local government and chieftenancy were abolished in Nigeria by who? Ans: President Ibrahim Babangida. (aka Maradona).

Please correct any errors you discovered.

Thanks. One love.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2019
Please go through the following questions and answers you might come across any of it in your screening.

1.Who was the first chief of army staff (COAS) in Nigeria? Ans: Lt Col. Yakubu Gowon. NB: The first GOC. Maj Gen. Kenneth G. Exham.

2. A Nigerian may lose his citizenship if he____? Ans: renounces it in exchange for another.

3.The second Nigeria military leader to be assassinated in a military coup d'etat is ___? Ans: Gen. Murtala Muhammed.

4. The major aim of colonial rule in Nigeria was? Ans: to obtain raw materials and to secure ready markets.

5.The Nigeria Civil War fought between what years? Nigeria Civil War started on July 1967 and ended on 15th January, 1970.

10. The highest mountain in the world is ___? Ans: Mountain Everest in Himalayas.

11. The highest mountain in the Africa is___? Ans: Mountain Kilimanjaro in Tanzania.

12. Who invented biro? Ans:Laslos Biro from Argentina, invented biro in the year, 1884.

14. Who was Nigeria head of head that adopted the title President? Ans: Gen. Ibrahim Babangida.

15. Which country in west Africa obtained her independence with the help of ECOWAS? Ans: Mauritania.

17. The only animal that can see both front and back at the same time is ____?Ans: Dolphins.

18. The first animal that was sent to the space is _____and what was the name given to the ANIMAL? Ans: Dog, the name given to her was LAIKA.

20. When was the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) introduced? Ans: was introduced on the 22nd May, 1973 during the regime of Gen. Yakubu Gowon.

21. Naira and kobo were introduced in Nigeria in what year? Ans: in the year 1st January, 1975.

23. Which state in Nigeria has the highest number of local government areas? Kano state, 40 L. G. A.

24. Which state in Nigeria has the lowest number of local government areas? Ans: Bayelsa state.

29. Kainji dam is located on the river____? Ans: is located in Niger state, and it is one the longest dams in the world.

35. Minister of local government and chieftenancy were abolished in Nigeria by who? Ans: President Ibrahim Babangida. (aka Maradona).

Thanks. One love.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2019
MONEY has different names !!! In church it's called (offering) , in marriage it's called (brideprice ) ,in divorce (alimony), when u owe someone (debt ) , when u pay the government (tax), in court (fines), gov't to retirees (pension) boss to workers (salary), master to subordinates (wages), children (maintenance), when u borrow from bank (loan), when u offer after a service (tip).
The question is "when a Boyfriend gives to his Girlfriend" what do we call it?? Answer________.?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by cabsking: 11:49am On Oct 11, 2019
I have been on this plat form for a long time # team observer...Now,I am seriously into this now..I know of a soldier guy from a town in ibbi along kainji road new bussa Niger state.After completing his rotation for north east, dis guy was posted to Lagos bt u know wat is funny, d guy asked dat he should b posted back to the theatre.what I am saying is dat it is not all doom nd gory..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emarc16(m): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2019
OCKEHINDE:

Thanks. One love.

23) Kano has 44 local government areas
24) bayelsa with 8 local government areas
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 11:58am On Oct 11, 2019
Emarc16:

23) Kano has 44 local government areas
24) bayelsa with 8 local government areas
Noted, thanks for the correction.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Boyka007(m): 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
Prospect048:
You guys should go to your department and meet the HOD.

OK man. thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by blazex24(m): 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
cabsking:
I have been on this plat form for a long time # team observer...Now,I am seriously into this now..I know of a soldier guy from a town in ibbi along kainji road new bussa Niger state.After completing his rotation for north east, dis guy was posted to Lagos bt u know wat is funny, d guy asked dat he should b posted back to the theatre.what I am saying is dat it is not all doom nd gory..

Chief, nothing sexy about being an active combatant in OP Lafiya Doye esp when you de frontline oh!!
Make nothing deceive you, it might even happen that the said soldier was in the theatre for so long that he now has serious issues adjusting back to normal regimentation. PTSD is real and comes in different forms

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by paragon40(m): 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
OCKEHINDE:
Good morning everyone!

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by iamawara(m): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
OCKEHINDE:

Thanks. One love.

The last minister to head that ministry (question 35) is my uncle grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OCKEHINDE: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
iamawara:

The last minister to head that ministry (question 35) is my uncle grin
really?

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.