Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,294 members, 7,954,170 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1428689 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (972) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 07, 2019
Soso990240:
Remain blessed boss. What about my other questions? And what are my chances of hitting Kaduna from Enugu before 6pm on friday with Friday morning bus?
Am just confused.

U once had ulcer or u currently have ulcer?
I don't think ulcer can b detected from blood sample. Wad am actually afraid of, is d 3.2Km race. Most people with ulcer can't walk a long distance, talk of running.

I think someone better should ans ur questions
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 7:35am On Nov 07, 2019
Emarc16:

I have successfully signed one too. but I planned leaving for abuja 20th to my state liaison office to sign the other reference form. u can do same ur visit military bases close to solicit for yours.
Brother, Morning sir! please how tenable is the signing from the State liaison office of our respective state instead of going to the Local govt headquarters in the state of origin??

was it accepted last year??
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Soso990240(m): 9:23am On Nov 07, 2019
AirmanB:

U once had ulcer or u currently have ulcer?
I don't think ulcer can b detected from blood sample. Wad am actually afraid of, is d 3.2Km race. Most people with ulcer can't walk a long distance, talk of running.

I think someone better should ans ur questions
I have ulcer.. but am receiving treatment.. I play football a lot, but I usually get tired. But I covered quit some distance this morning.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dayordee4: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2019
Dammysmart:
Brother, Morning sir! please how tenable is the signing from the State liaison office of our respective state instead of going to the Local govt headquarters in the state of origin??

was it accepted last year??

Boss....its same sir
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 10:07am On Nov 07, 2019
Dayordee4:

Boss....its same sir
ok sir, thanks much atleast I'm saved of stress of travelling far
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mode9Juma: 10:10am On Nov 07, 2019
Please if ur name show for list and u are not going can u please stop posting it to this group, it pisses me off not only me, there are many others like me who no make the list! Una dey say I will not go because of yen yen yen yen. If the reason is best known to you why dont you just keep it to yasef we are not interested in hearing you saying i am not going for the screening because l later changed my mind abegi, Army shortlist you because they think u are passionate about the job u applied, they dont know who is who.

Also anoda one saying his is not going because of gaurantor abegi start packing nobody will chase you out because of gurantor just get any other person like DPO of ur area make him sign for u when you make the final list then you go dey reason to get genuine serving ACP or LTC + ur LG sec or chairman, those referee that u are even submitting to ur state leader, he will pack everything join together go submit, nothing like verification. Final list is the most important, that is where u get ur things for real. Make nobody discourage you, army dey wave many many things for screening, refree, school letter of attestations and some minor minor because they know u travel long distance.
SEE JUST PACK AND GO NO BE SAY NA DIE, DSSC IN PARTICULAR SCREENING NO HARD, VERY FLEXIBLE NO MUCH STRESS. I was in both ssc and dssc screening nothing to fear!

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by denic896: 11:10am On Nov 07, 2019
Mode9Juma:
Please if ur name show for list and u are not going can u please stop posting it to this group, it pisses me off not only me, there are many others like me who no make the list! Una dey say I will not go because of yen yen yen yen. If the reason is best known to you why dont you just keep it to yasef we are not interested in hearing you saying i am not going for the screening because l later changed my mind abegi, Army shortlist you because they think u are passionate about the job u applied, they dont know who is who.

Also anoda one saying his is not going because of gaurantor abegi start packing nobody will chase you out because of gurantor just get any other person like DPO of ur area make him sign for u when you make the final list then you go dey reason to get genuine serving ACP or LTC + ur LG sec or chairman, those referee that u are even submitting to ur state leader, he will pack everything join together go submit, nothing like verification. Final list is the most important, that is where u get ur things for real. Make nobody discourage you, army dey wave many many things for screening, refree, school letter of attestations and some minor minor because they know u travel long distance.
SEE JUST PACK AND GO NO BE SAY NA DIE, DSSC IN PARTICULAR SCREENING NO HARD, VERY FLEXIBLE NO MUCH STRESS. I was in both ssc and dssc screening nothing to fear!
Thanks man for the courage..�

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 11:38am On Nov 07, 2019
Mode9Juma:

Exactly bro...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nora2018(m): 11:48am On Nov 07, 2019
Mode9Juma:

may God bless you for this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emmyxclusive: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2019
My test result for all STDs came out negative today and am quiet happy about it, pls house can they screen someone out for having ulcer? it dosent stop me from running or doing a hard work sha, am treating it sha
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
Emmyxclusive:
My test result for all STDs came out negative today and am quiet happy about it, pls house can they screen someone out for having ulcer? it dosent stop me from running or doing a hard work sha, am treating it sha

All this ppl talking about stomach ulcer come down army dont test for ulcer but make sure urs is not chronic in other not to kill urself
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
Emmyxclusive:
Why are u particular about STD u dey play games wella

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emarc16(m): 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
Dammysmart:
ok sir, thanks much atleast I'm saved of stress of travelling far
Yes bro save yourself form travelling far. Its same but u must go with your indigenization certificate (local government of origin) if not they won't attend you in any liaison office.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emmyxclusive: 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
lol, bro most young men dey play game oh, but i don repent sha
shobroy10:

Why are u particular about STD u dey play games wella
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emarc16(m): 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
Emmyxclusive:
lol, bro most young men dey play game oh, but i don repent sha
how much u take run the entire test and what did u tell them? culture test?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
For you guys that have ulcer, its very possible that you'll get in and it'll be undetected..but then what happens when training starts?
How do you want to cope when you go for camps and you don't eat in almost 24 hours? Ever think about how it'll have a really negative effect on you?
Trust me you might get in, but there are ways to detect this things when training starts...
Uniforms aren't issued immediately for a reason, cos there'll still be many drop outs..
And remember drugs won't be allowed in during screening and training... If you have an attack die to to series of trainings and standing for long hours and its detected that bits ulcer..you'd most probably be kicked out..
Last last, you'll still do what you want to do but think about it well...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
Emarc16:

Urinalysis
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by denic896: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
Emarc16:

Emmyxclusive please reply to this
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Soso990240(m): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mode9Juma:

Nice one bro.. One more thing. Please, is tomorrow the last day for Resumption? for the first Batch. Because under the instruction I am seeing something like 16th November, and not same venue(NDA old site)
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by JezCalMeJay(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
Soso990240:
Nice one bro.. One more thing. Please, is tomorrow the last day for Resumption? for the first Batch. Because under the instruction I am seeing something like 16th November, and not same venue(NDA old site)

That instruction is for DSSC
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
My question is, how many different referee are to sign the refree form.... because it is not even stated for the screening
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jesusvictory: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
Online Business Made Easy! ..you have to earn dollars using a 24/7 system software that makes you a live fortune. If you are willing to know more details about this platform, drop your best email address inbox.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
The kind of stupid questions some of you come here to ask ehn..
Makes me sick...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nora2018(m): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
sikowitz17:
The kind of stupid questions some of you come here to ask ehn..
Makes me sick...
lol boss pepper body no good o hope am not inclusive?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emmyxclusive: 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
i paid 5k for the test but i gues it would around 2.5k if it were to be a govt hospital, culture and blood(VDRL, HIV,hepatitis,syphilis, malaria and thyphod,
Emarc16:

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sarkintafida(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
For the SSC candidate that are scheduled to report tomorrow, please guys try as much as possible to keep us up to data on event and issues........
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emarc16(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
Emmyxclusive:
i paid 5k for the test but i gues it would around 2.5k if it were to be a govt hospital, culture and blood(VDRL, HIV,hepatitis,syphilis, malaria and thyphod,
Thanks...Local man is scared but i know ntn will stop me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
sarkintafida:
For the SSC candidate that are scheduled to report tomorrow, please guys try as much as possible to keep us up to data on event and issues........

They can't keep you updated unless for the criminal minded ones that are smart enough to sneak in their phones.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emarc16(m): 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lynette2cute:

They can't keep you updated unless for the criminal minded ones that are smart enough to sneak in their phones.
lol the rogue cadet's in screening...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by akinyemmzy(m): 5:35am On Nov 08, 2019
Any1 going via night bus today from lag and from ido, call 07060914061
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 5:47am On Nov 08, 2019
akinyemmzy:
Any1 going via night bus today from lag and from ido, call 07060914061

Night bus?

When you are to resume today latest 6pm.

Some guys sha.....
This one really weak me.

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Chiomaejiofor: 5:53am On Nov 08, 2019
Please who amongst us have the Nigerian army past questions here. Kindly share with me. My WhatsApp number is 08165699398.

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (972) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.