Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1367701 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emdee911: 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
My fear is the 1991 instead of 1993 that is in my waec... how them take do me that mistake I no know. Its April 12, 1993 not April 12, 1991. DSSC
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
Emdee911:
My fear is the 1991 instead of 1993 that is in my waec... how them take do me that mistake I no know. Its April 12, 1993 not April 12, 1991. DSSC

Why are you worrying for nothing now??

Ugo4u have already given you a solution to the problem.....yet you still dey disturb us with the same issue.

Oga, go n do affidavit and backdate it....simple, how hard is that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Lekayah: 11:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
lekdap:
I believe so far the combo was accepted for you to have a degree by your institution, it shouldn't be a problem, but come prepared to argue and explain how it was tenable to your institution. Dem ogas wey dey screen certificate here no get joy o, but las las if you can convince dem, dem no go see u do anything, but if it doesn't add up....

As per bp, baba, some candidates claimed they have 110/70 back home, but today dem tell dem say dem get 150/100. Plenty 170/100.i dont know how true it is, a candidate was said to have 200/120, but personally i no believe, that kind of bp na stroke sose, but the candidate that had ish were told to go out and calm down, so that it could be redone. Anxiety na bastard, come see as men commot salala dey waka upandan in the name of cooling down bp. So bross, e b like say home bp different from nda bp o.
] Nice one brother. Do you have the idea of numbers of time the BP test was conducted for individual and the maximum BP requirement. In addition, what time of the day the test was conducted?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Yayaadu: 12:18am On Nov 13, 2019
lekdap:

As per bp, bross i think you are good to go. BMI should also b considered good.

But wait o, dat fair baba allow you know your height and weight? Ao you take know your bmi?

Thank you officer.
No I did it at home, I'm scheduled for next batch. Sorry for not being clear enough.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 12:47am On Nov 13, 2019
intrepidjay1:

How many references form are we to sign please.. cuz left to me i know of One attestation of local gov and d second one is References form...
Signing just one should be okay but I signed two of mine by photocopying the referee form.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emmyxclusive: 2:05am On Nov 13, 2019
Thanks bro, the combo was accepted for my degree and ijmb is a federal gov program and it's accepted by fed gov agencies, I just don't know of army. Well I just have to pray and trust God. Pls one more thing, my primary to secondary documents carry only two names, I started using the third name(other name) from jamb upward, hope that's no a problem or should I go swaer an avidafit?. Thanks for ur response
lekdap:
I believe so far the combo was accepted for you to have a degree by your institution, it shouldn't be a problem, but come prepared to argue and explain how it was tenable to your institution. Dem ogas wey dey screen certificate here no get joy o, but las las if you can convince dem, dem no go see u do anything, but if it doesn't add up....

As per bp, baba, some candidates claimed they have 110/70 back home, but today dem tell dem say dem get 150/100. Plenty 170/100.i dont know how true it is, a candidate was said to have 200/120, but personally i no believe, that kind of bp na stroke sose, but the candidate that had ish were told to go out and calm down, so that it could be redone. Anxiety na bastard, come see as men commot salala dey waka upandan in the name of cooling down bp. So bross, e b like say home bp different from nda bp o.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 2:32am On Nov 13, 2019
Word of advice.
Make sure you guard your properties jealousy most especially your credentials if possible move about with it or secure your luggage with a padlock though the former is a better option.
The sad reality is that not all candidates that come for screening have a human heart. Some are mischievously evil especially people from same states, some see this as a do or die affair and they can go the extra mile to eliminate their perceived competitors some can go to the extreme of stealing your original credentials, to better their chances and you know what that means when your originals are gone, be wise and study your environment.
Something similar happened during the screening of Regular cadets, though many may dismiss this happening in SSC/DSSC because you might believe that candidates are no longer kids and are expected to behave maturely but guys na lie oo some people no get sense, one of my guy NYSC discharge certificate mysteriously disappeared a night before they faced the board, what saved him is that the idiot that hid it left the photocopy, it was after the entire exercise when he was to leave that a flight-sergent picked it up already folded/squeezed.
Thread with caution, show love to your village men but in all thy showings use sense oo, don't loose guard that's the sad reality.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emmyxclusive: 3:29am On Nov 13, 2019
Thanks for the heads up bro
ugo4u:
Word of advice.
Make sure you guard your properties jealousy most especially your credentials if possible move about with it or secure your luggage with a padlock though the former is a better option.
The sad reality is that not all candidates that come for screening have a human heart. Some are mischievously evil especially people from same states, some see this as a do or die affair and they can go the extra mile to eliminate their perceived competitors some can go to the extreme of stealing your original credentials, to better their chances and you know what that means when your originals are gone, be wise and study your environment.
Something similar happened during the screening of Regular cadets, though many may dismiss this happening in SSC/DSSC because you might believe that candidates are no longer kids and are expected to behave maturely but guys na lie oo some people no get sense, one of my guy NYSC discharge certificate mysteriously disappeared a night before they faced the board, what saved him is that the idiot that hid it left the photocopy, it was after the entire exercise when he was to leave that a flight-sergent picked it up already folded/squeezed.
Thread with caution, show love to your village men but in all thy showings use sense oo, don't loose guard that's the sad reality.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by AdebowaleD(m): 4:20am On Nov 13, 2019
Kezmanp:

Hello also from Lagos iyana paja mail me let's connect akinquazim@gmail.com
What time will the bus be leaving iyana ipaja and what's the cost bro?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 5:59am On Nov 13, 2019
Can malaria or thyfoid disqualify someone since these are common illnesses that are treatable
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by cheerokee(m): 6:25am On Nov 13, 2019
explosiveskull:
Can malaria or thyfoid disqualify someone since these are common illnesses that are treatable

It shouldn't!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mustybraun: 6:35am On Nov 13, 2019
Mustybraun:
Nasarawa refreee based in kaduna please...somebody should help me i am stranded
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 13, 2019
lekdap:

Sorry for popping dis question, can 1 use NECO instead of waec, cox I had a D in physics in my WAEC result
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 7:06am On Nov 13, 2019
explosiveskull:

Exactly my question
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mhedocracy: 8:16am On Nov 13, 2019
Please, is black canvass allowed?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Diflun: 8:22am On Nov 13, 2019
ugo4u:
Word of advice.
Ugo4u i need to talk to you privately ASAP please. Kindly pm me. diflun@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 8:46am On Nov 13, 2019
How many photocopies of our documents are needed?
Please ooo, make I no go overdo.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by cheerokee(m): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2019
explosiveskull:
How many photocopies of our documents are needed?
Please ooo, make I no go overdo.

Five should be ok
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 13, 2019
Mhedocracy:

Nope it can't. Bur, malaria and typhoid do trigger BP.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2019
Malaria and typhoid na one case ooo..cos my guy get malaria for course 45 screening it made his vitals unstable...the person wey dey check no dey check to ascertain wetin dey worry u...just like If there's protein in your pee, e don finish....treat the malaria before u go...cos there's no how it won't throw off your tests..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lekdap: 10:43am On Nov 13, 2019
Lekayah:
] Nice one brother. Do you have the idea of numbers of time the BP test was conducted for individual and the maximum BP requirement. In addition, what time of the day the test was conducted?

Bp was done 2 times per individual, if its high at the second place, they will tell you to go out and calm down, come back in some minutes time.

Maximum bp seems to be 130/80, but note that this is subject to change to the discretion of the AFSB.

The bp test could be done at any time of the day, depends on when it gets to your state turn.

I guess this answers your questions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lekdap: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2019
Emmyxclusive:
Thanks bro, the combo was accepted for my degree and ijmb is a federal gov program and it's accepted by fed gov agencies, I just don't know of army. Well I just have to pray and trust God. Pls one more thing, my primary to secondary documents carry only two names, I started using the third name(other name) from jamb upward, hope that's no a problem or should I go swaer an avidafit?. Thanks for ur response

It should not be a problem sir, so far there isn't any discrepancies to the effect. Pray you find favour with your state cert vetting officer
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lekdap: 10:49am On Nov 13, 2019
AirmanB:

Sorry for popping dis question, can 1 use NECO instead of waec, cox I had a D in physics in my WAEC result

Yes sir, most guys with age issues used Neco instead of Waec to avoid unnecessary questions. Afterall Neco no dey carry DOB

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lekdap: 10:51am On Nov 13, 2019
Mhedocracy:

For now it is accepted sir, but we were told it would not be allowed for candidates that would face the AFSB.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lekdap: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2019
[b]Please, do kindly sign all the required forms to be signed. [/b]Candidates were just sent to town to get those documents or jeopardize their chances. If you are not from the area where the screening is ongoing, i want to believe you wouldn't find it easy walking about the town with little or no help, especially when u do not understand the local language, plus you kon still carry small money join body come camp, e no go too easy o.

Do note that one signed refree plus your local govt signed attestation is allowed , but no refree at all or no local govt doc may screen you out.

You do not need much luggage. No need for bucket, cutlery, plates. You wouldn't be needing much cloth, cus u would always be in your salala.

Drugs and sharp objects would be confiscated at the gate.

PLEASE DO SIGN ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCH.
candidates turn out is quite interesting unlike last screening, so don't leave anything to chance.

I hope i am been helpful. We dey break now dey enjoy the comfort of our mattress , they are quite soft on us this time. Be back here later

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by AdebowaleD(m): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2019
lekdap:
[b]Please, do kindly sign all the required forms to be signed. [/b]Candidates were just sent to town to get those documents or jeopardize their chances. If you are not from the area where the screening is ongoing, i want to believe you wouldn't find it easy walking about the town with little or no help, especially when u do not understand the local language, plus you kon still carry small money join body come camp, e no go too easy o.

Do note that one signed refree plus your local govt signed attestation is allowed , but no refree at all or no local govt doc may screen you out.

You do not need much luggage. No need for bucket, cutlery, plates. You wouldn't be needing much cloth, cus u would always be in your salala.

Drugs and sharp objects would be confiscated at the gate.

PLEASE DO SIGN ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCH.
candidates turn out is quite interesting unlike last screening, so don't leave anything to chance.

I hope i am been helpful. We dey break now dey enjoy the comfort of our mattress , they are quite soft on us this time. Be back here later
Please has anyone been screened out because of BVN issue, there is a mistake on my bvn date of birth and I've filed a complaint to the bank. The bank told me that they've sent an email to CBN for the correction. I just pray they make the correction before the batch B. All other documents with my date of birth are intact just the BVN.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kezmanp(m): 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
AdebowaleD:

What time will the bus be leaving iyana ipaja and what's the cost bro?

6am GIG MOTORS 10250... here is mobile number 08175898646 can text me..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MA19(m): 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
ugo4u:
Word of advice.

Na true talk my brother. It happened during the last NAF DSSC. When we were facing board, one senior officer came to the board and started threatening us to halt the process.... He even went far as reporting us to the board secretary on issue we were innocent of. He claimed that a candidate's credentials were stolen.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mode9Juma: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
BP ba? I don talk am, i knew na the down fall of many, the moment u pass all blood/urine and physical test, na that BP dem go use hunt u down.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dayordee4: 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
AdebowaleD:

Please has anyone been screened out because of BVN issue, there is a mistake on my bvn date of birth and I've filed a complaint to the bank. The bank told me that they've sent an email to CBN for the correction. I just pray they make the correction before the batch B. All other documents with my date of birth are intact just the BVN.

What bank?
It takes just 48hrs to correct any error....all u need is present your birth certificate, valid id card and swear an affidavit ....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sampet555: 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ugo4u well done sir, please I need your assistance inside Kd... Please sir, Edakun reach me on ssegun885@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.