Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1367312 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
I like how you get your application number immediately you start your registration...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
Putin007:
Vet ur self, get ur fitness in order, especially sit up, forget the long distance running If the abs are good, u r good to go, 5000 sit ups every morning, because u will be jogging every day in camp just like nysc.

Bvn, Birth Certificate, fslc, Degrees, finally GOD,

Remember Victory is from GOD Alone.

Wish u guys Luck.
5000 sit ups ogini
Is that even possible.

Make una dey take am easy o
Putting unnecessary fear for person body

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
Putin007:
Vet ur self, get ur fitness in order, especially sit up, forget the long distance running If the abs are good, u r good to go, 5000 sit ups every morning, because u will be jogging every day in camp just like nysc.

Bvn, Birth Certificate, fslc, Degrees, finally GOD,

Remember Victory is from GOD Alone.

Wish u guys Luck.
Bro I think you meant to say 500 instead of 5000... must be a mistake.. cos I know it’s 500 sit-ups and 700 push-ups
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
sikowitz17:
Lol many many views.. some aren’t even possible with technology but what do I know... just register as soon as you can and if you decide to do it later, that’s fine too
I agree with you man. Be patient yes but do it early, this year there's an aptitude test. Examination centres go full quick o. Make army no throw you from Lagos to kaduna just to write exams o. People wer dey fill Navy form go understand. The proximity of your centre to your location is also very important o, navy don teach me lesson . I registered late Dem throw me go owerri. I no even bother go. Please let's be patient with the site but once it kicks off ,read understand and apply asap

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
eclipsehemmy:
I agree with you man. Be patient yes but do it early, this year there's an aptitude test. Examination centres go full quick o. Make army no throw you from Lagos to kaduna just to write exams o. People wer dey fill Navy form go understand. The proximity of your centre to your location is also very important o, navy don teach me lesson . I registered late Dem throw me go owerri. I no even bother go. Please let's be patient with the site but once it kicks off ,read understand and apply asap
you carry anointing... once Lagos is full, it’s to be looking for nearest state lol... Nagy did it to me once to... carried me to ph to write unto wetin..all of you that have strong faith and believe should wait till about next 3 weeks..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
eclipsehemmy:
The army have alot of bases around the country unlike Navy the probability of being posted to another state is low. Some people will do gra gra and mess up their registration the system may even bring out personal data different from what one entered especially at this stage that everything seem chaotic. Early registration makes sense if one wants to press button, then it's wise to apply immediately and start running around. Infact the lobbying this year will be worst.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
I think the lobbying would be normal... it’s like this every year... this year a lot has happened that’ll discourage the average joe..from the leaking of the Turkish website that shows dead soldiers to the arotile conspiracy and the video that went viral when a soldier alleged he was shot by another soldier.. not to now talk of the man that said governor is boko haram commander.. go to the tweet army made this afternoon notifying people of the enlistment.. more than 500 comments.. only like 15 positive..people will apply and not resume.. it’ll be like course 45.. if there’s be lobbying it’d be for Dssc... I think the reason why army wants to write the exam first is to see the level of turn up.. before they now make a conscious decision to shortlist a certain number of applicants per state..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by preciousfuture: 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
I'm curious... I clocked 30 this year April,by next year's April I would be 31.I'm I still at the range for DSSC?
I need your expert opinion @ ugo4u @sikowitz17 @all great men in this forum.Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
preciousfuture:
I'm curious... I clocked 30 this year April,by next year's April I would be 31.I'm I still at the range for DSSC?
I need your expert opinion @ ugo4u @sikowitz17 @all great men in this forum.Thanks!
bro just apply... there really isn’t any harm in trying besides you’d still be 30 in January so you are very qualified..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Putin007: 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
]
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
sikowitz17:
I think the lobbying would be normal... it’s like this every year... this year a lot has happened that’ll discourage the average joe..from the leaking of the Turkish website that shows dead soldiers to the arotile conspiracy and the video that went viral when a soldier alleged he was shot by another soldier.. not to now talk of the man that said governor is boko haram commander.. go to the tweet army made this afternoon notifying people of the enlistment.. more than 500 comments.. only like 15 positive..people will apply and not resume.. it’ll be like course 45.. if there’s be lobbying it’d be for Dssc... I think the reason why army wants to write the exam first is to see the level of turn up.. before they now make a conscious decision to shortlist a certain number of applicants per state..
Exactly what someone was saying to me today.
Exams will determine the recruitment
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
Announcement of the enlistment has hit front-page, the comments are hilarious and disappointing at the same time.
We're brooding a generation of spineless youths.
na Tradermoni/npower etc men dey hussle for grin
It's well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
ugo4u:
Announcement of the enlistment has hit front-page, the comments are hilarious and disappointing at the same time.
We're brooding a generation of spineless youths.
na Tradermoni/npower etc men dey hussle for grin
It's well.

Gentlemen this is good for business grin grin grin
I won't encourage anyone to apply sef, unless fellow enthusiasts. Some of them would even make it to final list and refuse to turn up for training.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
I saw this... not related to the application but it’s deep..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by asiwaju60: 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
P/s as any one received confirmation message?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
sikowitz17:
I saw this... not related to the application but it’s deep..
Yoruba will say oju eje

Those eyes have seen blood.
That's what killing can do to a person, of one is not careful... Hardcore cultist/hitmen have those kind of eyes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ibks100(m): 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
God no go kúkú shame us
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
asiwaju60:
P/s as any one received confirmation message?
yes people been receiving it... it takes a while but it’ll come

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by asiwaju60: 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
@sikowitz17 thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
I'm still unable to sign up
Is it normal?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
sikowitz17:
But in reality, the army exam is usually simple... the 2 I’ve written ooo.. not bad at all.

Pls what does the exam entails brother, written or physical exams?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 12:08am On Aug 20, 2020
ishowdotgmail:

Pls what does the exam entails brother, written or physical exams?
written..maths, English, current affairs/general army knowledge and essay...then oral will be when you face the board
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:08am On Aug 20, 2020
May Allah ease this application and make all processes successful for each applicants here

Pls I have a question to ask: IN REGARDS TO DIRECTORATE OF ARMY PHYSICAL TRAINING: I studied Physiology in my Bsc, but what was on that list is sport physiology (which is not a degree on is own, though we did related courses on sports physiology in school), can I apply for DSSC or I opt for SSC?

Will really appreciate anyone’s response on this, thanks.

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:11am On Aug 20, 2020
sikowitz17:
written..maths, English, current affairs/general army knowledge and essay...then oral will be when you face the board

Thanks boss
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 12:48am On Aug 20, 2020
Why not go for SSC then cause so far your field ain't there, reason been is that my field is psychology but i saw clinical and sport psychology which has to do with masters and not bsc even tho i later saw my field but the thing remains your field ain't there
ishowdotgmail:
May Allah ease this application and make all processes successful for each applicants here

Pls I have a question to ask: IN REGARDS TO DIRECTORATE OF ARMY PHYSICAL TRAINING: I studied Physiology in my Bsc, but what was on that list is sport physiology (which is not a degree on is own, though we did related courses on sports physiology in school), can I apply for DSSC or I opt for SSC?

Will really appreciate anyone’s response on this, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mafialeader: 4:54am On Aug 20, 2020
Na wa for the site sef angry to send verification email na war

Has anybody registered so far

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 6:15am On Aug 20, 2020
Dannyhonda:
BVN is not part of what is needed i think based on what i saw
Its obvious this ur first time!!! When u are privileged to go for selection board, u will see how bvn will be used!!!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 6:21am On Aug 20, 2020
sikowitz17:
Words on the street of godfatherism has it that, they want to use exam because some of our colleagues in training no sabi �, they wan use the exam as a filtration mechanism
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 6:26am On Aug 20, 2020
eclipsehemmy:
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emmyxclusive: 6:31am On Aug 20, 2020
U know last year we enter our bvn before we could proceed for registration, is it still like that this year?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Emarc16(m): 6:34am On Aug 20, 2020
I wish you guys to represent us this year best of luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.