Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1372645 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by explosiveskull(m): 3:36am On Aug 26, 2020
ugo4u:

The Art of War Sun Tzu
Modern Strategy Collin Gray

Then these are good reads(History)bordering on the Nigerian-Biafran war .
The Reluctant Rebel Fola Oyewole
The Tragedy of Victory Brig.Gen Alabi-Osama
Emeka Frederick Forsyth.
The Nigerian Revolution and Biafran War Alexander Madiebo

Brig.Gen Alabi Isama gave a detailed account of the war from the Atlantic theatre in his book(Tragedy of Victory) he included a detailed analysis of the war, tactics used including maps and pictures.
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 3:52am On Aug 26, 2020
Many of you aren’t ready for this job... and that’s what pains me so much.. it’s you guys that’ll get it..you are asking if you’ll go to war so you can be safe!!
There’s shortage of manpower! They can put you in finance as Dssc today and you’ll be happy... tomorrow you are in Hilux with AK47

I pray all of you will pay your dues in the northeast... enough of all these empty applications..

My brothers have died wearing that same uniform you just want to flex in and catch cruise with..

And if you get this job and dash from training it’s God that will punish you.

Some of you haven’t even come here to express intentions when the form wasn’t out.. we never saw you.. abi na silent readers most of Una be... form came out and wooooosh.. everybody want a piece of the pie..

The only thing that can keep you happy I’m this line of work is the passion and the joy you get... this job is a calling.. it’s not a job opportunity and it’s upsetting seeing that most of the guys applying are just doing so for fun...

I didn’t just wake up by to 4 to rant... somethings are happening underground... I’m hopeful my mutuals here that are truly passionate get it.. it’s officers like them id like to call brothers and coursemates..

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Tyriq: 4:56am On Aug 26, 2020
Derawalters:
Boss Sikowits!
Daalu plenty.
Thank you very much.
I appreciate big time.

Happy belated birthday dear
A quick one.. Must one go to a computer before he could print? How do I save the application into my phone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 6:11am On Aug 26, 2020
sikowitz17:
Many of you aren’t ready for this job... and that’s what pains me so much.. it’s you guys that’ll get it..you are asking if you’ll go to war so you can be safe!!
There’s shortage of manpower! They can put you in finance as Dssc today and you’ll be happy... tomorrow you are in Hilux with AK47

I pray all of you will pay your dues in the northeast... enough of all these empty applications..

My brothers have died wearing that same uniform you just want to flex in and catch cruise with..

Some of you haven’t even come here to express intentions when the form wasn’t out.. we never saw you.. abi na silent readers most of Una be... form came out and wooooosh.. everybody want a piece of the pie..

The only thing that can keep you happy I’m this line of work is the passion and the joy you get... this job is a calling.. it’s not a job opportunity and it’s upsetting seeing that most of the guys applying are just doing so for fun...

I didn’t just wake up by to 4 to rant... somethings are happening underground... I’m hopeful my mutuals here that are truly passionate get it.. it’s officers like them id like to call brothers and coursemates..

Amen @bolded

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 6:52am On Aug 26, 2020
sikowitz17:

grin grin grin grin
Baba you vex lay curse on them o.
But the sad reality is that 60% of those that'll eventually make it have zero idea of what this job entails. If not for recent events in NE and Katsina, we would still have thousands of people queuing to apply daily.
God help those of us that truly have passion for this job. It's a calling and also a sin not to answer it

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jamesbridget13(f): 7:33am On Aug 26, 2020
Pls make una help me, i need step by step procedure on how to apply for two guys to came to me yesterday. I tried all i could but it keeps saying not permitted.

Pls guide me, anyone pls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 8:25am On Aug 26, 2020
sikowitz17:

Walai, even though this life no balance, God no go shame us. And all this new comers, please try and go through previous post, most of all what u are asking is there already.... We are privileged to have people from this forum who made it but paid the supreme price, we still have some in active service and some currently in training.... Ladies and gentle, this job is real, if u aren't gat passion forget it, if nah money u dy find forget it, if nah employment you dy find forget it. Because of passion for this job I had to left my banking job for last year selection board, even though getting in wasn't guarantee.... In the process of last year board I meet people with little or no zeal get in, by trick, chance, fate or connect I don't know, but one thing is certain if you are destined your time go come

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jakeFrost: 9:15am On Aug 26, 2020
jamesbridget13:
Pls make una help me, i need step by step procedure on how to apply for two guys to came to me yesterday. I tried all i could but it keeps saying not permitted.

Pls guide me, anyone pls
message them on facebook(hq Nigeria army)
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Judah95(m): 9:16am On Aug 26, 2020
sikowitz17:

I agree with you @sikowitz17 . I have gone through the thread and sadly, I can say only a few have the passion to serve. Many are just after the Salary; Power that goes with the uniform and 'Just to secure a job'.

How can an applicant be saying 'When I become an officer, I hope they don't post me to North East'. BIG SHAME to whoever will be scared of wearing that uniform in any hostile zone especially Boko Haram infested area.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 9:44am On Aug 26, 2020
I agree with everything except the part you said "When i become an officer, i hope they don't post me to North East" if you ask anyone, most don't wanna go to those side but eventually some will surely get it. They say there is power in the tongue, why would you pray for such? Good and fine you are an officer but u can't say because of that you want to go to a bloody infected war zone that the survival rate is low. That's why till today, those soldiers or officers when they are posted from the north to maybe south south or south west, they are always happy. If not what this country have turned to, been posted to the north ain't bad but when u see what's happening to our brothers and sisters u tend to think properly. I agree with all u said except that statement which i quoted, we need to go speak positive things. Just like you waiting to be posted for nysc or a type of job, most people would always pray never to go to those places. If it comes good and fine, if it doesn't good. Life goes on, if you go to the south south zone like the port Harcourt area and all, those places are also rugged but people still prefer there than the north. No officer would ever say he wants to be posted to the north maybe few which have hidden agenda. There are some placed, u dare not wear your uniform if not u gonna be killed or even slaughtered. Imagine going to get something to eat and such happens not like u were actually working presently. That's why God gave us wisdom to think, a US officer or marine can't be happy been posted to iraq, qaza and the likes. Anyways lets hope for the best and let God see us through, Victory is from God.
Judah95:

I agree with you @sikowitz17 . I have gone through the thread and sadly, I can say only a few have the passion to serve. Many are just after the Salary; Power that goes with the uniform and 'Just to secure a job'.

How can an applicant be saying 'When I become an officer, I hope they don't post me to North East'. BIG SHAME to whoever will be scared of wearing that uniform in any hostile zone especially Boko Haram infested area.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2020
Dannyhonda:
I agree with everything except the part you said "When i become an officer, i hope they don't post me to North East" if you ask anyone, most don't wanna go to those side but eventually some will surely get it. They say there is power in the tongue, why would you pray for such? Good and fine you are an officer but u can't say because of that you want to go to a bloody infected war zone that the survival rate is low. That's why till today, those soldiers or officers when they are posted from the north to maybe south south or south west, they are always happy. If not what this country have turned to, been posted to the north ain't bad but when u see what's happening to our brothers and sisters u tend to think properly. I agree with all u said except that statement which i quoted, we need to go speak positive things. Just like you waiting to be posted for nysc or a type of job, most people would always pray never to go to those places. If it comes good and fine, if it doesn't good. Life goes on, if you go to the south south zone like the port Harcourt area and all, those places are also rugged but people still prefer there than the north. No officer would ever say he wants to be posted to the north maybe few which have hidden agenda. There are some placed, u dare not wear your uniform if not u gonna be killed or even slaughtered. Imagine going to get something to eat and such happens not like u were actually working presently. That's why God gave us wisdom to think, a US officer or marine can't be happy been posted to iraq, qaza and the likes. Anyways lets hope for the best and let God see us through, Victory is from God.
Apparently you’ve not met any US officers or marines...they are always very happy to “get some”

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2020
Have you met any? Some are happy while some ain't so its a 50/50 thing.
sikowitz17:
Apparently you’ve not met any US officers or marines...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by kilankoazeez: 10:13am On Aug 26, 2020
Please I need clarification on some issues from the seniors here..
(1). I have a WAEC cert from 2012 and I want to apply for SSC, age is not a barrier for me, hope it is okay to upload it?
(2). My Bsc cert is not ready according to my school, since I finished 2 yrs ago (2018 Feb) so I only have my statement of result(duly signed and stamped by the registrar) can I still apply with it? *Although I am currently processing the Bsc cert but due to Covid-19 it's been difficult to progress.
(3). Please what does fslc mean, because I have a primary school testimonial that reads the date I started and finished? Is it different from fslc?

Please I appreciate your responses to my questions. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LegendPV: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2020
Some of us who grew up in the Army Cadre just de observe some Funny talks here....

Abeg make we get the job first jare, all this shalaye no Necessary. Them never even do first shortlist Self... So plz Calm down

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LegendPV: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2020
kilankoazeez:
Please I need clarification on some issues from the seniors here..
(1). I have a WAEC cert from 2012 and I want to apply for SSC, age is not a barrier for me, hope it is okay to upload it?
(2). My Bsc cert is not ready according to my school, since I finished 2 yrs ago (2018 Feb) so I only have my statement of result(duly signed and stamped by the registrar) can I still apply with it? *Although I am currently processing the Bsc cert but due to Covid-19 it's been difficult to progress.
(3). Please what does fslc mean, because I have a primary school testimonial that reads the date I started and finished? Is it different from fslc?

Please I appreciate your responses to my questions. Thanks.

To the best of my knowledge and experience
1..yes it is okay to upload

2. It is okay to use... If u eventually get the certificate fine, if u couldn't fine

3..if u can, plz get the primary Sch certificate, try your school or state ministry of education

If u no later get am, use the one way u get... Some of those minor things. Grace fit make them overlook am

Wish us the best Bro
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2020
sikowitz17:

actually I hate the question too, but there are many in the job who are more passionate than us, yet the posting of an officer to the NE make him become something else, you see him start entering toilet, fever and all other symptoms of sickness before realising that he have to obey the call no matter where he was posted. Forget about passion my brother, the truth be told, NE is not a place to think of going even though regardless of your type of commission, you will test NE either as warlord or administrative officer, all we pray for is his grace and protection on us anywhere we are...

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 10:38am On Aug 26, 2020
LegendPV:

To the best of my knowledge and experience
1..yes it is okay to upload

2. It is okay to use... If u eventually get the certificate fine, if u couldn't fine

3..if u can, plz get the primary Sch certificate, try your school or state ministry of education

If u no later get am, use the one way u get... Some of those minor things. Grace fit make them overlook am

Wish us the best Bro
I get issue with that primary school certificate, the public school I attend doesn't issue it again and I tried persuade the HM the last time I went, she said that is all they issue that it stand as certificate, immediately I contacted an officer, he said it is the same that I can use the one I get too, but coming here, a very senior colleague who have been to the screening twice or so was saying it disqualified. I'm confused sef
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2020
God bless you for this
Prospect048:
actually I hate the question too, but there are many in the job who are more passionate than us, yet the posting of an officer to the NE make him become something else, you see him start entering toilet, fever and all other symptoms of sickness before realising that he have to obey the call no matter where he was posted. Forget about passion my brother, the truth be told, NE is not a place to think of going even though regardless of your type of commission, you will test NE either as warlord or administrative officer, all we pray for is his grace and protection on us anywhere we are...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:48am On Aug 26, 2020
Missed my point entirely... you said it yourself everybody’s boots will touch the grounds.. so why coming here to hope that you won’t b posted there...
Like it or not, a lot of these people applying still think in one corner of their mind that they won’t go..anyways the people I look up to understood the reality of the job, gladly accepted their posting there and one out of 4 paid the supreme price... one voluntarily went back and is still there currently.. because THATS THE JOB!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LegendPV: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2020
Prospect048:
I get issue with that primary school certificate, the public school I attend doesn't issue it again and I tried persuade the HM the last time I went, she said that is all they issue that it stand as certificate, immediately I contacted an officer, he said it is the same that I can use the one I get too, but coming here, a very senior colleague who have been to the screening twice or so was saying it disqualified. I'm confused sef

Baba u Don persuade state ministry of education?

Because na small thing them take de disqualify boys atimes OH

And na that one de pain pass,

But if u try your ministry of education u no come see collect, go use wetin u get, no wahala, Grace fall on u

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:58am On Aug 26, 2020
Prospect048:
na my guy you be... I’m giving you advice fam!!!! Go and get it.. I’m not an officer ooo but there are some things I’ve seen... I repeat one last time, it’s from the gate when they are collecting copies you’ll know you’ve messed up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jamesbridget13(f): 11:05am On Aug 26, 2020
jakeFrost:
message them on facebook(hq Nigeria army)
okay, thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Arisukuni: 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
sikowitz17:
Apparently you’ve not met any US officers or marines...they are always very happy to “get some”

Brotherly, you see I don't even know which of your post to quote but let me sha quote this one and pass my message.

You see! You are helping people with information but at the same time you brag to much and
you too dey exaggerate. You actually dont need to do I too know before you pass your information. You are shouting as if na only you get passion pass for this job.

Let me tell you, concerning the passion of a thing you mentioned in some of your quotes, during 45 wen we are been transported to Afaka for medicals there is this Tall Oyo state guy that we do rapport in NDA, the guy no get passion at all, he was working in one bank like that in Abuja, he didn't even come with any printed document except for his credentials, so Col. Tukur and Lt Saleh advice him to go to business center in Mammy market to edit his forms he couldn't print online, it was inside the bus he was just writing out his application number from the newspaper I had with me. this guy no get passion at all.

Even after the board selection he was successful to report for training, I called him to ask how far, he said he wasn't sure yet if he will go or not. Then I advice him to pray and do any consultation he wanna do on time. That since he made it to the final he shouldn't waste the slot, I advised him not to dash when he enters training, that if he dashes he should remember he cannot return to his banking job again. I told him to zero his mind. Even we wey get passion no make am. This life no balance. So many of them course 45 like that that I motivated, encourage to go and not dash, am glad they made it out successfully, even though I couldn't make it I am glad they made it out from training successfully.

This my guy am talking about, he got passion for the job las las, he was even selected for SF training, and completed the SF training. Now I can see him happy with the job with strong passion. For course 46 and this 47 he use to be amongst top 5 friends that send me the update that the form is out. What am trying to explain since is that most people who doesn't have passion when they finally join they use to have passion more than somebody claiming he has passion. You cannot judge the future by the present. Nobody will force you to have passion, but by the time you start the training and passed out successfully you will not know where the passion will come from.

So @ sikowitz17, in most cases people who no get passion na dem dey get this job pass on time while those who get passion gets it after several trials or end up giving up self. I don't know if I know you by face, but I guess you are the Kwara guy, if I guess right I believe I saw you in course 46 also which I believe you may still make to 47 if God wish. Cuz I see so many people we met in 45 and met them in 46 again. So sikowitz17, please stop doing over sabi, I too know, and exaggeration, I remember the other time you were arguing that a General we met at the 46 is a SSC whereas is a Regular, you argued it like say you sabi the person well, I told you fact then until someone else said same thing I said here, most things you say sometimes are based on them say dem say, some you don't talk on fact, some you talk based on something you read somewhere, and when you come here you will be saying as if you witnessed or encountered it.

Even you that you are talking about passion, I can categorically tell you that if you had gotten a good paying job before this 47 you wouldn't apply this year again, na because you still never get better job with a good pay that's why you are always coming here to shout like say your passion pass other people own. You no deep down your heart that what am saying is true but you will deny it anyways. There is someone like you that normally come here to over exaggerate and do I too know and over sabi before but hin don calm down now, the guy will be reading this so he knows himself.

So as far as you never dey commissioned, wey you still dey apply like me and every other people here , please stop doing I too know or over sabi, even the commissioned officer no go get time for such. So please give your information, make it fact on what you know, and don't comma be talking more than what you know. Las las we go dey alright.

So we go again for 47 my course mate sikowtiz17.

We no go give up, na person wey give up fvck up!

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
Prospect048:

Well said, bro.

Before being a soldier, you are first a human being with only one life - this life you are presently living. So let us tone down with the eagerness to pay the pay the supreme price.

Besides, the NE is not entirely a death sentence. As much the risks are higher, look on the bright side of things that there are also chances of coming out alive. At least, some officers and soldiers did.

I wish all intendings the very best during the recruitment process and on the job too.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Arisukuni:

Brotherly, you see I don't even know which of your post to quote but let me sha quote this one and pass my message.

You see! You are helping people with information but at the same time you brag to much and
you too dey exaggerate. You actually dont need to do I too know before you pass your information. You are shouting as if na only you get passion pass for this job.

Let me tell you, concerning the passion of a thing you mentioned in some of your quotes, during 45 wen we are been transported to Afaka for medicals there is this Tall Oyo state guy that we do rapport in NDA, the guy no get passion at all, he was working in one bank like that in Abuja, he didn't even come with any printed document except for his credentials, so Col. Tukur and Lt Saleh advice him to go to business center in Mammy market to edit his forms he couldn't print online, it was inside the bus he was just writing out his application number from the newspaper I had with me. this guy no get passion at all.

Even after the board selection he was successful to report for training, I called him to ask how far, he said he wasn't sure yet if he will go or not. Then I advice him to pray and do any consultation he wanna do on time. That since he made it to the final he shouldn't waste the slot, I advised him not to dash when he enters training, that if he dashes he should remember he cannot return to his banking job again. I told him to zero his mind. Even we wey get passion no make am. This life no balance. So many of them course 45 like that that I motivated, encourage to go and not dash, am glad they made it out successfully, even though I couldn't make it I am glad they made it out from training successfully.

This my guy am talking about, he got passion for the job las las, he was even selected for SF training, and completed the SF training. Now I can see him happy with the job with strong passion. For course 46 and this 47 he use to be amongst top 5 friends that send me the update that the form is out. What am trying to explain since is that most people who doesn't have passion when they finally join they use to have passion more than somebody claiming he has passion. You cannot judge the future by the present. Nobody will force you to have passion, but by the time you start the training and passed out successfully you will not know where the passion will come from.

So @ sikowitz17, in most cases people who no get passion na dem dey get this job pass on time while those who get passion gets it after several trials or end up giving up self. I don't know if I know you by face, but I guess you are the Kwara guy, if I guess right I believe I saw you in course 46 also which I believe you may still make to 47 if God wish. Cuz I see so many people we met in 45 and met them in 46 again. So sikowitz17, please stop doing over sabi, I too know, and exaggeration, I remember the other time you were arguing that a General we met at the 46 is a SSC whereas is a Regular, you argued it like say you sabi the person well, I told you fact then until someone else said same thing I said here, most things you say sometimes are based on them say dem say, some you don't talk on fact, some you talk based on something you read somewhere, and when you come here you will be saying as if you witnessed or encountered it.

Even you that you are talking about passion, I can categorically tell you that if you had gotten a good paying job before this 47 you wouldn't apply this year again, na because you still never get better job with a good pay that's why you are always coming here to shout like say your passion pass other people own. You no deep down your heart that what am saying is true but you will deny it anyways. There is someone like you that normally come here to over exaggerate and do I too know and over sabi before but hin don calm down now, the guy will be reading this so he knows himself.

So as far as you never dey commissioned, wey you still dey apply like me and every other people here , please stop doing I too know or over sabi, even the commissioned officer no go get time for such. So please give your information, make it fact on what you know, and don't comma be talking more than what you know. Las las we go dey alright.

We no go give up, na person wet give up Bleep up!
okay

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
Arisukuni:

We no go give up, na person wet give up fvck up!

U have said it all.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by softguy1: 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
Please what are the documents or creaditials to keep with me when doing the registration, so that I will not have to pause during the time of registration?
Your sincere answers will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
softguy1:
Please what are the documents or creaditials to keep with me when doing the registration, so that I will not have to pause during the time of registration?
Your sincere answers will be appreciated. Thanks

Birth certificate
Passport
State of origin cert (LGA cert)
Tertiary Education certificate
Flsc (primary school certificate)
O'Level

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
You said it all bro, passion no be for mouth. Talk is cheap, its when u inside we know who is more dedicated. I don't care if anyone agrees with me, some people presently that are soldiers or officer don't like north at all, would u say such people no get passion. If nigeria don tire some people, why them no go Iraq, Pakistan and the likes, but no one is ready to die until a certain stage. Most times people die before the normal time God has left for them due to negative comments so we need to be closer to God and prophesy good things. If truly you know what it feels to have PTSD, then u will be careful for what u wish for. I rest my case
Arisukuni:

We no go give up, na person wey give up fvck up!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hi Lieutenant to be and officers in the house, pls is this an example of FLSC or that one carries subjects and date of birth?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
Pls i need an assistance about the requirements for Dssc. * Am a Graduate of physiology * On the requirements for dssc i saw sport physiology * Am i qualify to apply since am holding a degree on physiology?
Thanks for ur response

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
humphrey50:
Pls i need an assistance about the requirements for Dssc.
* Am a Graduate of physiology
* On the requirements for dssc i saw sport physiology
* Am i qualify to apply since am holding a degree on physiology?

Thanks for ur response
If you don't meet the criteria for SSC, then you have nothing to lose picking Physiology under DSSC. They're similar.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (968) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.