Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1376017 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ramirezsarki:

If e get link drop am... Or make I inbox you?
i go post am for twitter or somewhere drop link... so that others that’s want to watch it can..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
sikowitz17:
i go post am for twitter or somewhere drop link... so that others that’s want to watch it can..
Alright
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Richieurch(m): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
sikowitz17:
Read the document you posted sir... this time, read it slowly.. it’s right there

Read “d”

That was my bad i just concluded since there wasn’t any spot for passport on the reference form, correction noted
N/B I wasn’t trying to shame you wanna start arguing blindly my mistake and I’ve taken note. Thanks mate
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
Richieurch:

That was my bad i just concluded since there wasn’t any spot for passport on the reference form, correction noted
N/B I wasn’t trying to shame you wanna start arguing blindly my mistake and I’ve taken note. Thanks mate
its all good man... please get the passport and attach it to the top right corner...liaison office should be able to give you one... then you should get another from somebody... it doesn’t have to be military officer... deputy directors and directors of federal civil service offices can sign too..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LtRayyan(m): 6:16am On Aug 31, 2020
I created a WhatsApp group, follow the link below to join
https:///EFmYrlizFwzGEtqmJypm2t
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LtRayyan(m): 6:17am On Aug 31, 2020
https://chat[dot]whatsapp[dot]com/EFmYrlizFwzGEtqmJypm2t

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LtRayyan(m): 6:20am On Aug 31, 2020
If you found it difficult to join, drop your number or send a WhatsApp DM on 08036743170
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 6:40am On Aug 31, 2020
Situation report MONDAY MORNING

DSSC = 10436
SSC. = 3776

An increase of 432 new profile for SSC, An increase of 1203 for DSSC.

Within the last 24hrs

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Judah95(m): 7:11am On Aug 31, 2020
shamack:

DSSC = 10436
SSC. = 3776

Within the last 24hrs

Nice update! But wait o, how did you get this Statistics (An increase of 432 new profile for SSC, An increase of 1203 for DSSC)..You have an insider in the Army?

You should be with an Intelligence agency. Correct Undercover.

Nice work bro!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 7:53am On Aug 31, 2020
shamack:

DSSC = 10436
SSC. = 3776

Within the last 24hrs
keep giving us these updates man! You’re doing a great job!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Iliyasdass(m): 8:21am On Aug 31, 2020
shamack:

DSSC = 10436
SSC. = 3776

Within the last 24hrs

Nice update!....I see SSC not passing 30K applicants after closing of reg.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by JezCalMeJay(m): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2020
Iliyasdass:

Nice update!....I see SSC not passing 30K applicants after closing of reg.. undecided

I just dae laugh all of us wey pick dssc especially we the younger ones.. Las Las na ssc them go advise us to carry for final list grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2020
SSC still remains the easiest route into the officer cadre of the Army. Those of you rushing for DSSC when you're qualified for SSC you guys are just playing yourself and sliming your chances of getting in. Some don't even have certifications where required and yet they ran to DSSC. Sad news, them don begin dustbin some applications already. High number of DSSC application shouldn't fool you, few will be shortlisted for exams.
There will be nothing like drafting of DSSC to SSC this time around its either you get it or not and pray all your documents are without any blemish because competition will be fierce.
If by the end of registration and the number of registrants don't exceed 70,000 each for SSC/DSSC then we can comfortably say this year's enlistment had poor turnout. Though I don't see SSC getting to that number. This present set of SSC may just be the luckiest.
If you know you're qualified for SSC my advise is to go for it, it's useless using hammer to kill a mosquito when you can use a broom. If you have people to stand for you for DSSC then go ahead but you still have to try and pass the exams.
Good luck to you all

Modified
You should start calling your godfathers to start making moves, the lobby has already started senior officers have started making moves for their wards. Don't just sit down

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:16am On Aug 31, 2020
And inside the already register low turnout sef for ssc, they’ll still bin applications for over age, incomplete documentation, etc...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ojexin(m): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2020
spetsnaz:
SSC still remains the easiest route into the officer cadre of the Army. Those of you rushing for DSSC when you're qualified for SSC you guys are just playing yourself and sliming your chances of getting in. Some don't even have certifications where required and yet they ran to DSSC. Sad news, them don begin dustbin some applications already. High number of DSSC application shouldn't fool you, few will be shortlisted for exams.
There will be nothing like drafting of DSSC to SSC this time around its either you get it or not and pray all your documents are without any blemish because competition will be fierce.
If by the end of registration and the number of registrants don't exceed 70,000 each for SSC/DSSC then we can comfortably say this year's enlistment had poor turnout. Though I don't see SSC getting to that number. This present set of SSC may just be the luckiest.
If you know you're qualified for SSC my advise is to go for it, it's useless using hammer to kill a mosquito when you can use a broom. If you have people to stand for you for DSSC then go ahead but you still have to try and pass the exams.
Good luck to you all

Modified
You should start calling your godfathers to start making moves, the lobby has already started senior officers have started making moves for their wards. Don't just sit down

Over age for SSC nko
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 31, 2020
ojexin:

Over age for SSC nko
Dustbin straight, its just a waste of application number. If you're 27 this year and will still be 27 by January or your birthday date then you're good to go also applicable for DSSC. That is those born 1990 are qualified for DSSC while those born in 1993 are good to go for SSC
Someone said you people should register with computer instead of phone. I think I agree with that position because I don't understand why someone will submit an incomplete application/documents. Maybe they didn't get to see some options while using mobile view. This portal is not like the previous one where you can't submit incomplete information, this new one is designed to help you fail of you don't have sense, because they're looking for ingenious ways to reduce the number, even if you submit only a passport it will be successful.
Also if SSC for example have 20,000 application I won't be surprised if only 13000 will be shortlisted for exams same for DSSC. If you can't fill your form yourself go to a cyber cafe and sit down with the person incharge to avoid avoidable stories. Age and class of degree shouldn't be joked with before submitting make sure you cross check those two columns maybe the portal have mistakenly changed it to something else before proceeding.
DSSC is now 10667 and SSC is 3865

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Korede671: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2020
The print out, shey na coloured or black and white
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Chinex57: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2020
Morn sirs!!! please i wanto ask how the shortlisting to write the exams done Isit from the documents we uploaded or its age abi randomly..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by JezCalMeJay(m): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2020
Chinex57:
Morn sirs!!! please i wanto ask how the shortlisting to write the exams done Isit from the documents we uploaded or its age abi randomly..

Bro, truth be told... No one here can give you answers... Stop asking such questions here..
90% here are applicants like you
My one cent

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chinex57:
Judging by navy & Airforce standard which I believe army will employ this time, I think it will be Age & class of degree. Usually this is done automatically without human involvement

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
Abeg guys, E get one Very serious Issue wey I for like make we gather discuss and reason on top..

(1) For memebers of this Platform that were able to successfully convince their parents to allow them go ahead with the Nigerian Army Registration, how were You guys able to overcome their Initial Resistance??

(2) Can it be considered being desperate to go look for other relatives to sign per chance ones parents aren't ready to give in to ones plea...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
ugo4u:

Judging by navy & Airforce standard which I believe army will employ this time, I think it will be Age & class of degree. Usually this is done automatically without human involvement
Since height and weight measurements also dey among the info to be filled during registration, MAYBE Automatic Calculation of BMI fit dey integrated as well... coz I see no reason why dem dey ask for weight if not probably for that... Just saying though
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OneKYNguY: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Goodday house, nice forum so far.. Please our print outs, when are we supposed to use or submit them?? Is it on the exam day or what? Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chinex57:
Quoting the Instruction boldly written on the Registration page which reads CANDIDATES WHOSE DOCUMENT AND PICX UPLOADS AREN'T CLEAR ENOUGH WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED, then I'd likely say that Could be the No 1 disqualification factor

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:
Abeg guys, E get one Very serious Issue wey I for like make we gather discuss and reason on top..

(1) For memebers of this Platform that were able to successfully convince their parents to allow them go ahead with the Nigerian Army Registration, how were You guys able to overcome their Initial Resistance??

(2) Can it be considered being desperate to go look for other relatives to sign per chance ones parents aren't ready to give in to ones plea...
You can sign it yourself. Nobody get time to check if your parents give you consent or not as far as anybody appends their signature in that space them no send you.. Moreover you're an adult .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
OneKYNguY:
Goodday house, nice forum so far.. Please our print outs, when are we supposed to use or submit them?? Is it on the exam day or what? Thanks
As for the previous years Parole, Nah when guys dey go report for Kaduna for Screening be the time dem dey always take their Signed and All other relevant documents along, but since this is the 1st time the Nigerian Army will be Introducing Writing of Exam before Screening, then I'd say that We should just chill till the Shortlist for the Exam is out.. Surely, All IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS and NECESSITIES shall be Released alongside the Exam Invite List..

But to rather be on the safe side, I'd advise U get ur Documents signed sef b4 the end of the registration on the 29th of September Since the interval btw the Exam Invite Shortlist and the Exam Day Wouldnt likely be more than a Week

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
ugo4u:

You can sign it yourself. Nobody get time to check if your parents give you consent or not as far as anybody appends their signature in that space them no send you.. Moreover you're an adult .
Aiit Civilian General Ugo... The reason why I ask Nah coz I hear sey Dem go make verification as regards ones parents consent by Contacting them directly or something like that...

I also read that Many years ago, Army No dey request for the Parents consent, but when Cadets Death during Training starts Increasing in Large numbers, Most Parents were now Sueing the Nigerian Army Authorities for the death of their wards, thus the decision for introducing the Parents consent form with the Intent of stopping the Parents Court sueing

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OneKYNguY: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
Thanks bro, i appreciate. One more thing please, our former institution letter of attestation, would it be from department, faculty or direct from VC/dean of student affairs?
QuadrilAyinde:

As for the previous years Parole, Nah when guys dey go report for Kaduna for Screening be the time dem dey always take their Signed and All other relevant documents along, but since this is the 1st time the Nigerian Army will be Introducing Writing of Exam before Screening, then I'd say that We should just chill till the Shortlist for the Exam is out.. Surely, All IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS and NECESSITIES shall be Released alongside the Exam Invite List..

But to rather be on the safe side, I'd advise U get ur Documents signed sef b4 the end of the registration on the 29th of September Since the interval btw the Exam Invite Shortlist and the Exam Day Wouldnt likely be more than a Week
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
ugo4u:

No time at all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
OneKYNguY:
Thanks bro, i appreciate. One more thing please, our former institution letter of attestation, would it be from department, faculty or direct from VC/dean of student affairs?
As far as I'm concerned, THE SECTION THAT ISSUES B.Sc CERTIFICATE in your school should be the best Place to go and that should probably be the EXAMS AND RECORDS DEPARTMENT

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
damibjs:

No time at all.
Aiit brother, No wahala... But if I May Ask, do U know of ANYONE that did a Bypass of it and Wasn't Later penalised for it??
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

Aiit brother, No wahala... But if I May Ask, do U know of ANYONE that did a Bypass of it and Wasn't Later penalised for it??
I personally know people that did same, infact I know a guy who the person in court that lobby for affidavit helped signed his before stamping it.
I think its majorly for regular cadets who are usually under 18 when joining NDA.
The goal is just to absolve the military authorities from litigation incase of death/Life-threatening injury.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (968) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.