Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1375423 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2020
Arisukuni:

cheesy grin

What sbashir10 is said is exactly the only way shamak has been getting the figures of the total applicants everyday. I also created profile with two emails when the site was malfunctioning, but later submitted one, so before shamak started giving us the update I have always check that way, so when he started giving the update I wasn't surprise, but I didn't want to divulge the method he is using to get the figure because he was the only one doing it that time so I wanted him to look special as the only one who knows the secret because I see everyone was giving him kudus and encouraging him so I was happy with that. cheesygrin. So that's the only secret @ugo4u! Nothing else brother.
If you notice I too have being dropping legit scores on the number of applicants for both services, some of us know how to go about it.
What is unique about his update is the breakdown, an info I believe is only accessible to an insider or the webmaster. Him no dey just give us scores e dey drop better stats join am and na that stats make us dey suspect am.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sbashir10(m): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2020
ugo4u:

If you notice I too have being dropping legit scores on the number of applicants for both services, some of us know how to go about it.
What is unique about his update is the breakdown, an info I believe is only accessible to an insider or the webmaster. Him no dey just give us scores e dey drop better stats join am and na that stats make us dey suspect am.

The last time he posted the update,18637 have registered, but as at now 11:51 when I check -the figure have increased to 18812. Just to substitute the figures and get the total number of new profiles creates for DSSC. So as it stands 175 new profiles have been registered from the last update.

By the end of the day, atleast we should have like 400 new created profiles, then compare with the previous number that registered yesterday, you'll know if there's an increase in the number of profiles creates today or decrease.

He's been doing a great work I must say, to take note of last created profiles, substitute and update us... Thank you oga shamack for the update, you've been doing a good work.

Victory is from God alone.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Judah95(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Shamack, thank you for your daily update.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by cedricksly: 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
MrSuama:

No be only you oooo. Either headquarters or cyber cafe.
if u click on apply with a new email, u go see the application number looks like this dssc/421/562/88425 take note of the last set of numbers, that is your application number and it is the number of people that has registered.. Wen someone else register the last number go turn from 5 to 6 and so on....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
sbashir10:

The last time he posted the update,18637 have registered, but as at now 11:51 when I check -the figure have increased to 18812. Just to substitute the figures and get the total number of new profiles creates for DSSC. So as it stands 175 new profiles have been registered from the last update.

By the end of the day, atleast we should have like 400 new created profiles, then compare with the previous number that registered yesterday, you'll know if there's an increase in the number of profiles creates today or decrease.

He's been doing a great work I must say, to take note of last created profiles, substitute and update us... Thank you oga shamack for the update, you've been a good work.

Victory is from God alone.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Zizo96:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why sane human being go dey say e wan die or dey talk death matter like food weh we dey chop everyday?? grin

So your purpose of wanting to join army na to go die?? grin grin

Many clowns dey this life Allah grin grin

This guy made my day ohhh!

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
I just saw an old video on YouTube of how a soldier was charged for mutiny to be killed because he asked a simple question...

They go for operation and their commander told them that they would get air cover.. they didn’t get it and 36 soldiers died.. the same commander cane back the second day and told them that they should go and recover the bodies of their fallen.. then this soldier raised up his hand to ask “you said we’d get air cover yesterday, we didn’t get... now you want us to go back again without that same cover” naso MP pick baba court martial and death was ruled for him.

If not for Femi falana’s appeal to the appeal court..

If you are going.. prepare your mind oooooooo... Cos there’s every possibility that’d you’d be in a situation like this atleast once in your career..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
sikowitz17:
I just saw an old video on YouTube of how a soldier was charged for mutiny to be killed because he asked a simple question...

They go for operation and their commander told them that they would get air cover.. they didn’t get it and 36 soldiers died.. the same commander cane back the second day and told them that they should go and recover the bodies of their fallen.. then this soldier raised up his hand to ask “you said we’d get air cover yesterday, we didn’t get... now you want us to go back again without that same cover” naso MP pick baba court martial and death was ruled for him.

If you are going.. prepare your mind oooooooo... Cos there’s every possibility that’d you’d be in a situation like this atleast once in your career..

Please share link.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
The idea is to just prepare your mind for anything that will come...serving in the military is still and would always be a thing of joy.. for this of us that will make it, let God lead you ... we will go, we will do our part and we will retire in peace...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eitsei(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
i no know why , i dey press the link e no go..can you just add me to the group? pls
LtRayyan:
https://chat[dot]whatsapp[dot]com/EFmYrlizFwzGEtqmJypm2t
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
eitsei:
i no know why , i dey press the link e no go..can you just add me to the group? pls
Ma guy, there is no group for anything... any group you join us at your own peril oooo.. whatever information that’s needed to be passed is usually passed here...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by hammariise(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
Thank you guy, but I'm afraid not to be shortlisted. Are you certain that there's no problem or you just think its not an issue?
Ramirezsarki:

Still apply ssc, so far say u still be 27.... Keep hoping for the best

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
hammariise:
Thank you guy, but I'm afraid not to be shortlisted. Are you certain that there's no problem or you just think its not an issue?
The instruction says you must be 27 by January... if you are still going to be 27 in January apply SSC

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by heryoub22(m): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
sikowitz17:
The instruction says you must be 27 by January... if you are still going to be 27 in January apply SSC
anything January na plus 1 ooo. So he will be 28 according to Army

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
heryoub22:
anything January na plus 1 ooo. So he will be 28 according to Army
Are you sure? Are you very sure?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SirPilgrim(m): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Pls I've been unable to register.
It keeps saying my email has already been registered and I didn't get any confirmation email.
Somebody pls help

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
SirPilgrim:
Pls I've been unable to register.
It keeps saying my email has already been registered and I didn't get any confirmation email.
Somebody pls help
2 options.. chat them up in Facebook, complain and they’d fix it for u
Or use another email address

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Assumption: So we've been shortlisted for the test to be taken at our choice state.

Are we to come along with the signed 5 page document which we printed upon our application submission?

How many candidates may be likely shortlisted per state? I'm not talking about specific just a guestimate based off experience.

A quick one: Anyone with the faintest idea on the criteria for shortlisting?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bashimi: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
I love your courage pls can we talk can you send me a message via email adeosunsamuel21@gmail.com @ Sikowitz17
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bifrost:
Assumption: So we've been shortlisted for the test to be taken at our choice state.

Are we to come along with the signed 5 page document which we printed upon our application submission?

How many candidates may be likely shortlisted per state? I'm not talking about specific just a guestimate based off experience.

A quick one: Anyone with the faintest idea on the criteria for shortlisting?
1.. when the shortlist is posted, wait and read the instructions the army will give... this is the first time they are writing an exam first so nobody knows.. we can only assume
2.. still nobody knows as the office of the military secetary is in charge.. but it’d most likely be 60 for ssc and 35/40 for dssc for screening... not exam..
3.. there are many factors that can get you shortlisted, good documents, good age, passing the exams well, Nepotism, connections, MERIT, etc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by heryoub22(m): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
sikowitz17:
Are you sure? Are you very sure?
being sure yes, 100% and what u attached is still the same speaking from experience. But you can still make your findings sha. Just no give am false hope. He should jeje apply for dssc or reduce the age.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
sikowitz17:
1.. when the shortlist is posted, wait and read the instructions the army will give... this is the first time they are writing an exam first so nobody knows.. we can only assume
2.. still nobody knows as the office of the military secetary is in charge.. but it’d most likely be 60 for ssc and 35/40 for dssc for screening... not exam..
3.. there are many factors that can get you shortlisted, good documents, good age, passing the exams well, Nepotism, connections, MERIT, etc

Thanks, always. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ramirezsarki(m): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
heryoub22:
being sure yes, 100% and what u attached is still the same speaking from experience. But you can still make your findings sha. Just no give am false hope. He should jeje apply for dssc or reduce the age.
Not trying to dispute you oooh... But last year my state man was 28 even though they say not more than 28 by January 2020, still he scaled through documentation, only for HBP to snitch on us

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Arisukuni: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
ugo4u:
HBP is the single major health issue that flags down majority of candidates during medicals, I did a lil research on lowering BP and even experimented it and the results were instant and astonishing.
Aside Moringa which is also very effective I noticed that Garlic is also very powerful, infact one of the major benefit of Garlic is lowering of BP, it's so effective that it can work wonders in minutes unlike Moringa that may take 1 week to get results though moringa will also crash your sugar level drastically if not controlled your BP may go dangerously low causing another problem for you. But this isn't the case with Garlic.
Key ingredients
1) Lemon
2) 2 bulbs of Garlic
3) I glass of Warm water

Preparation
Crush the garlic and pour it inside the glass of water for 2mins then squeeze the lemon into the mixture and stir.
Take this on an empty stomach, your BP will go down almost immediately.
The result is magical. Chewing a glove of garlic 3x a day will also yield same result but the odour and stench from your mouth fit disqualify you grin
If one can prepare this before going for medicals it will shield you from HBP tsunami atleast you can now worry about other things.

Another option is to buy BP suppressant I learnt it lasts for 24hrs, and NA medical team don't test for it, many people that did this scaled through, infact one of NDA regular on this thread used suppressant to escape HBP.

Cavaet
Doing this is at one's own risk because you hide your underlying health issues from the medical team to the detriment of your own life.. What I mean is that you may be cleared only for you to go and die during race or even training, there are many instances where people with health issues one way or the other escaped medicals either via connect or using drugs only for them to die during training. So weigh your options properly.

For so many of you that have not seen this please take this very serious!

HBP has been the major thing disqualifying people in medical. there are people with us here that HBP has disqualified them during 44, 45, and 46. And the funny thing is theses people BP are always within 110/70-120/80 before they take off from their respective location, but immediately they gets to Academy there BP will be flying anyhow, you will start seeing 140/80, 150/90, 160/90 even 180/90. some people here can testify to this. Another funny thing is these people don't have HBP, what's doing most of them is Anxiety Disorder and the stress they will subject you to when you get to Academy.

For the first timers, You all know should know that during the screening at NDA you will not get enough time to sleep like you use to sleep at your home. You will be awake as early 3-4am so that you can take your bath on time as a result of high number of people that will be using the bathroom, and by 5-6am you all would have left the hostel and gathered at mess where you will take your breakfast, by that past 6 you already assembled at parade ground or drill shed, and you won't return to hostel until late in the night, sometimes 10pm if you are lucky, sometimes 11pm or 12am, and when you get to the hostel you will wanna do some washing, this is how it will be going throughout the weeks you will be camped for screening, so if you don't have a good BP and you go through all these by not having sound sleep, its mostly like BP Will drop you,

So any treatments you wanna try like the one u go4u recommended here the best time to start using it is now. You can make it in large quantity blend it together and put it in a plastic. Army takes the issue of BP very serious that's why if you don't pass the BP even after review they won't compromise. If medical drops 80% of candidates, 65% use to be BP related issues. So I will advice you all to try this here as I have also done research on it.

Because if you make it to the screening and medical drops you its a big trauma and depression for people that have strong passion, so don't just monitor application or carry document up and down for signing, don't just press button, you should also monitor your BP and work on it by all means. When medical drops you, your Godfather will just be posting you, he may not wanna get involved in your medical, most of them will not do it, they always have the genuine reason for that. Cuz E get why. The highest they will do is ensure you your BP is reviewed , and the crazy thing is in most cases BP review use to be high than normal cuz by that time of the review your will be tensed and anxiety will almost finish you.

@ugo4u. Thanks very much for sharing this wonderful medication. God bless you more and grant your heart desires and mine and others this year. Aameen.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by heryoub22(m): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ramirezsarki:

Not trying to dispute you oooh... But last year my state man was 28 even though they say not more than 28 by January 2020, still he scaled through documentation, only for HBP to snitch on us
we all know last recruitment get as e be nah. My state man was above 30 and na overweight remove am. So am just saying so that he will be on the safer side.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Be like one of my village men wey dem review 5/6 times for bp...at every point of review, it was going higher... it went as far as 180... as we reach outside, e normal

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LegendPV: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
My people, I've got questions OH

Is it possible for candidate that haven't started NYSC scale through SSC @all? because e get one of my state guy way want use strong head apply like that, dude was batched for 2020 batch A stream 2 ,so him never even start service @all ....though I've discouraged him about it to avoid lynching by soldiers for screening ground and wastage of transport money, �

1.So plz base on experience does anyone know anyone who made it without NYSC cert in previous courses either through connect or no connect?

2. For those of una way Don try Navy and Air Force exam before screening in the past base on say we na Army Carry over we be

Is there any chance that they'll screen our whole documents during exam plus those things they asked us to sign referee and attestation and court affidavit or it's just the photocard abi na photo slip self.

Although I know they'll state everything required when shortlist comes out... But if you've got idea pls share
My mind de tell me make I never sign anything, but it's sounding like my village witches base on previous soft work

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
LegendPV:
My people, I've got questions OH

Is it possible for candidate that haven't started NYSC scale through SSC @all? because e get one of my state guy way want use strong head apply like that, dude was batched for 2020 batch A stream 2 ,so him never even start service @all ....though I've discouraged him about it to avoid lynching by soldiers for screening ground and wastage of transport money, �

1.So plz base on experience does anyone know anyone who made it without NYSC cert in previous courses either through connect or no connect?

2. For those of una way Don try Navy and Air Force exam before screening in the past base on say we na Army Carry over we be

Is there any chance that they'll screen our whole documents during exam plus those things they asked us to sign referee and attestation and court affidavit or it's just the photocard abi na photo slip self.

Although I know they'll state everything required when shortlist comes out... But if you've got idea pls share
My mind de tell me make I never sign anything, but it's sounding like my village witches base on previous soft work
lol let him apply... he should just gather money to go and see how nda is for like 2 days... he’d come back home..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Richieurch(m): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Cadet just finished their career week yesterday, academy no go easy for course 47 oh but we scale through

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
Richieurch:
Cadet just finished their career week yesterday, academy no go easy for course 47 oh but we scale through
Them don break that lady wey Siddon for front hand.
e be things!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
sikowitz17:

That soldier spent nothing less than 2 years in prison (if not more, can't remember now) before his release (together with fellow soldiers) was finally secured. The guy suffer no be small oh. During those periods in detention, his salary was stopped. While he had a wife and girls back at home, suffering.

I remember telling my dad about my intention to apply for NDA regular course after my graduation from the University (I was still very much young then, around 20 years). He told me that if I decide to join the army today, I'll lose my fundamental human rights as a serving soldier, knowing fully well, that I'm somebody who values freedom very much.

My father grew in the barracks back then in Kaduna (his father fought at the Burma Campaign during WWII), so he had a good knowledge of what life in the military looks like.

Same thing my friend told me (we both went to NMS for screening during early secondary school days, he got selected while I didn't make the list). He said, I'll have to choose between a military career and fundamental human rights, because it doesn't exist in the Army. I had to think deeply about it, and eventually lost the morale for sometime

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (968) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.