Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1375997 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Judah95(m): 6:25am On Sep 08, 2020
shamack:

Thank you for the analysis

Hi Shamack, when you're dropping situation reports today, please do well to share breakdown statistics of the report. That's what distinguishes your figures from other comrades here.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Derawalters(f): 8:15am On Sep 08, 2020
Lol, why does it decrease by the day though? Navy will soon overtake with 100k applicants in one week.
#NA
#PrideOfTheNation

Bifrost:

An average of 393 applicants across the 36 states and the FCT, for DSSC.
And an average of 146 applicants for SSC across the 36 states and FCT.

Assuming for DSSC; 35% of candidates forged their age, falsified certificates, or do not meet the minimum requirements = (35% of 22,412 = 7844) ----> 22,412 – 7,844 = 14,568

:. 14,568÷37 = 393
That leaves us with 393 per state for DSSC writing the first test.

Assuming for SSC: 30% of candidates forged their age, falsified certificates, or do not meet the minimum requirements = (30% of 7,760 = 2,328) ----> 7,760 – 2,328 = 5,432

:. 5,432÷37 = 146
That leaves us with 146 candidates per state for SSC writing the first test. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:19am On Sep 08, 2020
Yall need to go read that army 2020 thread.. just read pages 10-12 and see how some people who are also on this thread are giving bad advice to candidates.. the majority of candidates on that thread applied nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 8:24am On Sep 08, 2020
sikowitz17:
Yall need to go read that army 2020 thread.. just read pages 10-12 and see how some people who are also on this thread are giving bad advice to candidates.. the majority of candidates on that thread applied nonsense.
Do have the link?
Please share it here
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 8:26am On Sep 08, 2020
Derawalters:
Lol, why does it decrease by the day though? Navy will soon overtake with 100k applicants in one week.
#NA
#PrideOfTheNation

What's the current state for Navy?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:26am On Sep 08, 2020
sikowitz17:
Some people have this believe that when they mislead people it will better their chances of getting in. na the same mentality dey make them plan evil for thier village men for screening just to get in.
What those set of people don't realise is that even if only them apply and it's not yet their time them no go still make the list and if they eventually enter by winching someone else them fit go die for training or first task upon commissioning. I wonder why people choose to go to such extent at the detriment of others that's pure evil.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eitsei(m): 8:30am On Sep 08, 2020
guess who just spent 2 hours on YouTube watching military training from across the world?
well, it's me cry .. now morale high pass anything

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:35am On Sep 08, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

Do have the link?
Please share it here
https://www.nairaland.com/6064529/nigerian-army-recruitment-2020-2021/9 just dey read dey go

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:36am On Sep 08, 2020
ugo4u:

Some people have this believe that when they mislead people it will better their chances of getting in. na the same mentality dey make them plan evil for thier village men for screening just to get in.
What those set of people don't realise is that even if only them apply and it's not yet their time them no go still make the list and if they eventually enter by winching someone else them fit go die for training or first task upon commissioning. I wonder why people choose to go to such extent at the detriment of others that's pure evil.
Its not all witches that fly at night

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 8:52am On Sep 08, 2020
sikowitz17:
Its not all witches that fly at night

You read the thread, and didn't correct them, but came here to giggle. You didn't even share the link of this thread to them there.

Thank god I found this thread, still on page 237 sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jamze: 8:56am On Sep 08, 2020
sikowitz17:
https://www.nairaland.com/6064529/nigerian-army-recruitment-2020-2021/9 just dey read dey go

To me, I don't see anything wrong in this thread, all I see is someone trying to help others to the best of his/her or their ability...to be precise I think d error/s there is just as a result of inexperience.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:04am On Sep 08, 2020
Bifrost:

You read the thread, and didn't correct them, but came here to giggle. You didn't even share the link of this thread to them there.

Thank god I found this thread, still on page 237 sha.
What was the point... you seemed to have it all under control...Ps when you give advice to candidates, don't give them what you feel is right...Tell them what you know is right.. I already saw 2 people who might not make the list cos you felt they should apply under what department you think links their course..If the course isn't advertised, they shouldn't apply simple.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2020
jamze:

To me, I don't see anything wrong in this thread, all I see is someone trying to help others to the best of his/her or their ability...to be precise I think d error/s there is just as a result of inexperience.
The errors might have just messed up other peoples chances you know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2020
sikowitz17:
What was the point... you seemed to have it all under control...Ps when you give advice to candidates, don't give them what you feel is right...Tell them what you know is right.. I already saw 2 people who might not make the list cos you felt they should apply under what department you think links their course..If the course isn't advertised, they shouldn't apply simple.

I never categorically told anyone to apply to a particular corps, I said "Consider applying to XYZ corps".

It was an honest suggestion, especially for guys hell bent on DSSC.
I did suggest for an Econs guy to "consider" finance corps.

So don't come here an act all sanctimonious, while vilifying someone only attempting to help out genuinely albeit with limited experience.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:13am On Sep 08, 2020
Bifrost:

I never categorically told anyone to apply to a particular corps, I said "Consider applying to XYZ corps".

It was an honest suggestion, especially for guys hell bent on DSSC.
I did suggest for an Econs guy to "consider" finance corps.

So don't come here an act all sanctimonious, while vilifying someone only attempting to help out genuinely albeit with limited experience.
Oga you could have sent this threads link to them knowing fully well that they'd get responses here... you said you suggested... and you think the applicants knew it was a suggestion? anyways, not my business.. you are doing a good job over there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 9:13am On Sep 08, 2020
ugo4u:

And I must say that this comment is very unnecessary.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 9:15am On Sep 08, 2020
sikowitz17:
Oga you could have sent this threads link to them knowing fully well that they'd get responses here... you said you suggested... and you think the applicants knew it was a suggestion? anyways, not my business.. you are doing a good job over there.

Of course, not your business. As long as it doesn't affect you being shortlisted.

"Not all witches fly at night" after all.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eitsei(m): 9:17am On Sep 08, 2020
who has been able to register for NAVY here?
it keeps displaying incomplete registration and when I go back the information about tertiary institution did not save

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2020
Bifrost:

Of course, not your business. As long as it doesn't affect you being shortlisted.

"Not all witches fly at night" after all.
Ofcourse man... it really isn't my business.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2020
Bifrost:

And I must say that this comment is very unnecessary.
abd in case you didn't know, this post from ugo was general...Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Chinex57: 9:24am On Sep 08, 2020
Goodmorning guys...
please i need clarification abt the corps under the SSC that is the infantry,amoury,artilery please what are their various functions..

please guys sorry for the disturbance tho..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 08, 2020
sikowitz17:
What's it now? You didn't make any corrections on that thread, you just come here come dey catch cruise. Oga if you can't make corrections there all this your talk o necessary. I visited that thread and it's not like he's doing them evil intentionally. Only that he's just responding at his own discretion.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 9:27am On Sep 08, 2020
sikowitz17:

Na so. The post was directed, just like your comment "not all witches fly in the night".

But we move.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:31am On Sep 08, 2020
Chinex57:
Goodmorning guys...
please i need clarification abt the corps under the SSC that is the infantry,amoury,artillery please what are their various functions..

The infantry is the main land combat force and backbone of the Army. They are responsible for defending our country against any threat by land, as well as capturing, destroying and repelling enemy ground forces
An armory has traditionally been a military storage compound where machine guns, rifles, pistols, ammunition, parts, and accessories are kept so soldiers in this unit are tasked with safe keeping and issuing weapons kinda...but also advance on the frontline..
Field artillery units are essential components of military ground forces, and their role is to project cannon, rocket or missile fire on enemy positions or destroy military installations, including enemy artillery batteries that threaten friendly infantry units. in nigeria they are mostly battle tank commandos..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:35am On Sep 08, 2020
Kaeboy:
What's it now? You didn't make any corrections on that thread, you just come here come dey catch cruise. Oga if you can't make corrections there all this your talk o necessary. I visited that thread and it's not like he's doing them evil intentionally. Only that he's just responding at his own discretion.
If you approached me on the road somewhere and asked me for directions and I'm not very familiar with my environment but I tell you to keep going straight till you get where you are going.. how would you feel? honest question.. mhen its early.. everybody should go and do what makes them happy...i can decide to go comment there, but I've decided not to..you can go there to shed some light for them as well.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Bifrost: 9:43am On Sep 08, 2020
sikowitz17:
If you approached me on the road somewhere and asked me for directions and I'm not very familiar with my environment but I tell you to keep going straight till you get where you are going.. how would you feel? honest question.. mhen its early.. everybody should go and do what makes them happy...i can decide to go comment there, but I've decided not to..you can go there to shed some light for them as well.

If you approach me on the road and asked me for directions, and in all sincerity I give you what I thought was the right direction, and another guy was beside me who think he knows absolutely the best route to take and keeps quiet (minding his business). How would you feel?

You're free to comment on any thread, but if you see error and refuse to correct don't go about making jest, correct them or keep minding your business.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2020
You find it difficult to comment there to help them and correct them but it's easier to come here and do the talking. Oga shift
sikowitz17:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:48am On Sep 08, 2020
Kaeboy:
You find it difficult to comment there to help them and correct them but it's easier to come here and do the talking. Oga shift
Am I obligated to comment to help you? Do you think the army pays me money? I do what I do out of sheer love for the job and will only do it when it's convenient for me..yall can piss off from my mentions
Like you have a right to force me to comment..
UNA DEY MENT

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Richieurch(m): 9:50am On Sep 08, 2020
Chinex57:
Goodmorning guys...
please i need clarification abt the corps under the SSC that is the infantry,amoury,artilery please what are their various functions..

Start from the beginning of this thread you’ll get all information you want

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Derawalters(f): 9:54am On Sep 08, 2020
Boss, e don do Abeg.
Just be calming down small small Ejoor.

sikowitz17:
Am I obligated to comment to help you? Do you think the army pays me money? I do what I do out of sheer love for the job and will only do it when it's convenient for me..yall can piss off from my mentions
UNA DEY MENT

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 08, 2020
Nobody's forcing you to help them there but since you view it and can't help them, you lost the moral right to come here to drag the person wey dey respond to them there. Alaye rest! Na over rated self importance dey worry you. Who dey beg you mk you respond to them.
sikowitz17:
UNA DEY MENT

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 9:56am On Sep 08, 2020
Wait o! I submitted my documents in pdf except passport.
I hope I never Bleep up?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (968) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.