Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1361407 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jhennie(f): 6:20am On Nov 10, 2020
sikowitz17:
The problem is your application didn’t submit.. it told you it did and it didn’t ... that’s what happened to a lot of people.. someone I know presses her godfathers neck only to be told her application wasn’t found.. but she printed.. some people had the issue.. the site told them it had submitted and they didn’t recheck or try to log in on another laptop or phone.. it happened to me and I thought it had submitted only to login in 2 days later on my phone and the application was string at me.. I clicked submit from my phone directly then it did

No.. I visited the site everyday till it was blocked. I'll just go there to read the instructions for the days of registration up until the due date.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 10, 2020
Come January 2021, Afaka dey wait us, inshallah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by samso247(m): 6:24am On Nov 10, 2020
sikowitz17:
The problem is your application didn’t submit.. it told you it did and it didn’t ... that’s what happened to a lot of people.. someone I know presses her godfathers neck only to be told her application wasn’t found.. but she printed.. some people had the issue.. the site told them it had submitted and they didn’t recheck or try to log in on another laptop or phone.. it happened to me and I thought it had submitted only to login in 2 days later on my phone and the application was staring at me.. I clicked submit from my phone directly then it did

Pls what are we bringing to the exams oo. Mine is 0930hrs. And I have this testmi exams by 10 00 hrs. Na wa o. How I wish mine was 0700 na? I for make d exams. God nor go shame us

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Arisukuni: 6:28am On Nov 10, 2020
sikowitz17:
Lol I don naka premium tears as I check am twice and I no see am.. checking the 3rd time na him I see say na smallee font dem use write am cheesy.. the relief alone ehn.. Thank God for this.. we move to exams

Congratulations Omo iyami! grin May Almighty God crown the efforts with success to the End...Aameen
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jelraj(m): 6:30am On Nov 10, 2020
samso247:

Pls what are we bringing to the exams oo. Mine is 0930hrs. And I have this testmi exams by 10 00 hrs. Na wa o. How I wish mine was 0700 na? I for make d exams. God nor go shame us
Army won't start by 12pm self..
I'm writing the testmi exams too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 10, 2020
Dotmax53:
I was shortlisted o. Way forward guys. Non of my form as been signed, do i need to get it signed before going for the exam?

Only the photoslip, Sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by wunmi590(m): 6:51am On Nov 10, 2020
After checking your name for like two times and you have not seen it

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Tunenpo: 6:55am On Nov 10, 2020
I make the List...... onto the next level

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by samso247(m): 6:57am On Nov 10, 2020
jelraj:

Army won't start by 12pm self..
I'm writing the testmi exams too

Hahaha, guy I doubt that one ooo, dey give everybody different timing oo, army nor be navy, as Edo nor b Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MeetSamir: 6:58am On Nov 10, 2020
My friends didn't made the list

What is surprising is that Army shortlisted 11,879 people and it is way more than what Navy shortlisted(8,200 plus) even though Navy had more applicants of about 80,000 plus, Army had 40,000 plus applications.

I think army tried with the number of shortlisted candidate for the test, but yet I was surprised to have not seen any of my friends made the list (three of them).

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by samso247(m): 7:03am On Nov 10, 2020
SSC be prepared oo, just meant one that just passed out this year ssc, in Ikeja cantonment, he said d plans Jboy gt for u guys are plans of evil and not of good, to bring u to an expected end. Jboy dey vex say casualty nor high, but he prepare for una coming. He said one of his coursemate was even demoted to a sergeant, some repeated o, because injury nor gree heal. D person got his leg broken at d academy and couldn't go to camp highland...

Ssc d Lord is ur Muscle... Welsha if dat guy fit do am, and e nor die, u can do it too

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by wunmi590(m): 7:03am On Nov 10, 2020
MeetSamir:

What is surprising is that Army shortlisted 11,879 people and it is way more than what Navy shortlisted(8,200 plus) even though Navy had more applicants of about 80,000 plus, Army had 40,000 plus applications.

I think army tried with the number of shortlisted candidate for the test, but yet I was surprised to have not seen any of my friends made the list (three of them).

It's not about short listing names for the screening, but seeing your names being shortlisted after the screening.

We have alot of people who won't even sit for the screening and would be shortlisted for the main one.

Nah Nigeria we dey, no be Canada or US ooo

Whala for people wey no get godfather cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by wunmi590(m): 7:08am On Nov 10, 2020
samso247:
SSC be prepared oo, just meant one that just passed out this year ssc, in Ikeja cantonment, he said d plans Jboy gt for u guys are plans of evil and not of good, to bring u to an expected end. Jboy dey vex say casualty nor high, but he prepare for una coming. He said one of his coursemate was even demoted to a sergeant, some repeated o, because injury nor gree heal. D person got his leg broken at d academy and couldn't go to camp highland...

Ssc d Lord is ur Muscle... Welsha if dat guy fit do am, and e nor die, u can do it too

Nah only Nigeria army trainer dey always flex muscle on new recruits.

My friend we graduated together since 6years now, just entered US army last year, even without his degree, he's is earning more than majority of thier captain here in Nigeria.

He's even more respected than majority of our army here.

Make him go flex muscle for them bokoharam.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 7:09am On Nov 10, 2020
MeetSamir:

Army shortlisted for both SSC n DSSC and NAVY shortlisted for only DSSC I hope u get it now

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shamack: 7:11am On Nov 10, 2020
Best of luck to us all, I guess u now see why I said DSSC should sit up very well....

Best of luck to everyone on this page that got shortlisted, we meet in Kaduna(SSC) insha Allah

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Teejay1511(m): 7:13am On Nov 10, 2020
shortlisted! instead of searching for your names from your browser just click on find and input your name easy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by CAPTAINSP(m): 7:14am On Nov 10, 2020
Morning prospective Cadets!
Out of the 11,000+ that registered for SSC 3,629 we're shortlisted and out of the 36,000+ that reg for DSSC 8,060 Were shortlisted.
Having observed this, it is evident that those shortlisted are lucky. Pray, prepare and do all u can

Victory is from God Alone!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MeetSamir: 7:17am On Nov 10, 2020
shamack:

Army shortlisted for both SSC n DSSC and NAVY shortlisted for only DSSC I hope u get it now

Oh, thank you for the clarification. My mind didn't even go there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jamesbridget13(f): 7:29am On Nov 10, 2020
Can't see PH names o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Valleys(m): 7:34am On Nov 10, 2020
Success to all the shortlisted ones. Grace shall follow y'all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:37am On Nov 10, 2020
I made the list also, God perfect the rest of the journey for us and grant our heart desires

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MeetSamir: 7:37am On Nov 10, 2020
jamesbridget13:
Can't see PH names o

PH is towards the end of the list. Drop your WhatsApp number, I ll forward it to you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by LegendPV: 7:42am On Nov 10, 2020
I'm glad I got shortlisted, ilorin Centre, we Move!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 10, 2020
wunmi590:

Nah only Nigeria army trainer dey always flex muscle on new recruits.

My friend we graduated together since 6years now, just entered US army last year, even without his degree, he's is earning more than majority of thier captain here in Nigeria.

He's even more respected than majority of our army here.

Make him go flex muscle for them bokoharam.

Boss, it happens everywhere, all Military trainers the flex muscle on new recruits .. .

U have the internet, search for US military basic training, the drill sergeant doesn't take it likely on new recruits, especially on their first day in the boot camp. You can also search for "hell week" in US navy seals, where cadets are made to sleep for only 2-3 hours per day

The military is not a civil world, so don't expect anything "Civilized".

As for the minimum wage, US is one of the top countries with good economy on the globe, u can't compare US to Nigeria, jst like u can't compare Nigeria to most African and some Asian countries in terms of minimum wages...

So, abeg zero dis ur mind with all dis "It happens only Nigeria..." Talks

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mayo4real12345: 7:55am On Nov 10, 2020
AirmanB:

Boss, it happens everywhere, all Military trainers the flex muscle on new recruits .. .

U have the internet, search for US military basic training, the drill sergeant doesn't take it likely on new recruits, especially on their first day in the boot camp. You can also search for "hell week" in US navy seals, where cadets are made to sleep for only 2-3 hours per day

As for the minimum wage, US is one of the top countries with good economy on the globe, u can't compare US to Nigeria, jst like u can't compare Nigeria to most African and some Asian countries in terms of minimum wages...

Pls send d link to chk....I want to chk

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by wunmi590(m): 8:02am On Nov 10, 2020
AirmanB:

Baba, forget it happens everywhere.

My friend that joined last year never experienced any bad treatment.

His my best friend, so we talk twice every week, even before he joined, he was asking me if he should go or not, and I told him, it would be the best decision he would ever make in his entire life.

He and his colleagues had the best of training, nothing like over punishment.

Their trainer their no dey do pass what is in their protocol book of training, if you do what you are not told to do it might count as treason.

I even heard that you must not snap pictures or be over crowded with family during your POP, baba my friend sent me mre than 150 pictures, even when he was in camp, when he was swimming, when he was being baptised in the water.

Baba no even compare at all....

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kyngfarabale1(m): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2020
samso247:

please can 2 applicant have same application number....... bcoz I'm seeing a girl name on my application number from kaduna but I used Abuja as my center ....my name wasn't there but hers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2020
sikowitz17:
The problem is your application didn’t submit.. it told you it did and it didn’t ... that’s what happened to a lot of people.. someone I know presses her godfathers neck only to be told her application wasn’t found.. but she printed.. some people had the issue.. the site told them it had submitted and they didn’t recheck or try to log in on another laptop or phone.. it happened to me and I thought it had submitted only to login in 2 days later on my phone and the application was staring at me.. I clicked submit from my phone directly then it did
I would believe this coz when I applied first, my application numbe was 16 and then later changed to 67 and finally the last number. I followed it to the latter to see everything was fine. The site was just fluctuating then like nepa light

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by frypuffpuff(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2020
Please someone should help me check this number. God bless you. DSSC/26/2021/3273. I want to see the name please. Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 8:15am On Nov 10, 2020
Jhennie:

No.. I visited the site everyday till it was blocked. I'll just go there to read the instructions for the days of registration up until the due date.
This one is new

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:18am On Nov 10, 2020
samso247:

The guy that was demoted to Sargent was the one that didn’t seat up academically.. the ones with injuries were relegated and will train for another 9 months starting January 2021..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by frypuffpuff(m): 8:19am On Nov 10, 2020
Teejay1511:
shortlisted! instead of searching for your names from your browser just click on find and input your name easy.
Please help me check this number. God bless you. DSSC/26/2021/3273. I want to see the name please. Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.