Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1361010 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Alexyswiss(m): 4:21am On Dec 24, 2020
Shinfaks:
Army lIst is ready!
this is not news nah. Of course we know it has been ready since. Na to drop am be the concern

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Obinnasvg: 6:29am On Dec 24, 2020
damibjs:

I was told o... Dat a female doctor was checking one RRi male testes... Na so him d**k bgin rise oo..... The nxt tin na hot slap for the guy face.. . So funny.

Lmao � �� No be small thing o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
damibjs:

I was told o... Dat a female doctor was checking one RRi male testes... Na so him d**k bgin rise oo..... The nxt tin na hot slap for the guy face.. . So funny.

Wahala for person wey him d!ck no go stand ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eitsei(m): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
ishowdotgmail:

Wahala for person wey him d!ck no go stand ooo grin
lolz.. how a female go dey handle my prick and e no go stand? when person no be impotent

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by HassanaHenry: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
eitsei:
lolz.. how a female go dey handle my prick and e no go stand? when person no be impotent

Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NewDelhi(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NewDelhi(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
Anastessay:
Good evening house. During medicals, what do they check in females?
Virtually all that they check in the males too. Also, you'll be examined for pile by a team if male doctors. You'll stand in front of them, take a døggy position , spread your ass and cough 3 times.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NewDelhi(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
But wait o, what if on the day of medicals a girl happens to be on her monthly visitor, how will they now check for the pile.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
NewDelhi:
But wait o, what if on the day of medicals a girl happens to be on her monthly visitor, how will they now check for the pile.
Guy U dey Craze... Which kind question be this grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by hammariise(m): 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
NewDelhi:

How I wish I would be able to reply this with whatsapp stickers ��� grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NewDelhi(m): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
QuadrilAyinde:

Guy U dey Craze... Which kind question be this grin grin
Honestly I just thought of it. What if she has kitted up with menstrual pad and those nonsense. And the anus is very close to the vagina. There's no way she'll expose her anus for examination without exposing her vagina too. How she go do am.

Her best bet would be to use a tampon but it can also be embarassing coz the rope of tampons is usually very long, it will be dangling out.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jamze: 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
NewDelhi:

Honestly I just thought of it. What if she has kitted up with menstrual pad and those nonsense. And the anus is very close to the vagina. There's no way she'll expose her anus for examination without exposing her vagina too. How she go do am.

Her best bet would be to use a tampon but it can also be embarassing coz the rope of tampons is usually very long, it will be dangling out.
cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Koes: 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
NewDelhi:
It a gud question dear, dey will separate dem after d female candidates are done dey will tell dem to use d rest room nd clean up well. So b4 any drop of blood comes out again dey will hv check d candidate.

Not every ladys use tampons, most is always even at dat u will remove it nd wen dey are done wit u, you will put it back or change anoda..or use tissue at d moment.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Taiwolee1: 6:23am On Dec 25, 2020
Koes:

It a gud question dear, dey will separate dem after d female candidates are done dey will tell dem to use d rest room nd clean up well. So b4 any drop of blood comes out again dey will hv check d candidate.

Not every ladys use tampons, most is always even at dat u will remove it nd wen dey are done wit u, you will put it back or change anoda..or use tissue at d moment.
Humble koes,That is very nice reply . ....Merry Christmas .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Blueelf: 11:54am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas to you all.

As we celebrate this yuletide, let us not forget our fallen heroes and those who are still battling hard in the trenches and sandy dunes of North-Eastern Nigeria. Their sacrifice will never be forgotten

RIP Mangojuice, RIP Lt Buba.

While we hope for the best as we await the list, let us pause and reflect on the great sacrifices of all Nigerian Armed Forces Servicemen and women. It won't take us much to observe a minute silence in our respective houses for the departed brave souls.

I love you all.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
Modified...

During the course of the 6/9 months dss/ssc training do they pay you or you have to go with money ??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NihiIist(m): 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
damibjs:

But that's cruel and inhumane now. How will a female be examining your ballz and your dick won't rise?. As if that's not enough , they slapped him. This is someone that hasn't undergone any training yet.

Asides that I don't think they allow males examine females the way females examine males.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NihiIist(m): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
Samsung004:
Do they pay ssc/ dssc during training camp??
The "army work isn't about the money" crew will soon bash you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by omaigala12(m): 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
NihiIist:

The "army work isn't about the money" crew will soon bash you.
I think its a valid question ...u need to be well informed so as to prepare well.
Well to answer the question, for SSC I was told by a friend that they where paid 20k per month but they saved 8k for them then released the rest after the training. So u can just hold extra cash just like. Nysc camp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 1:19am On Dec 26, 2020
Samsung004:
Modified...

During the course of the 6/9 months dss/ssc training do they pay you or you have to go with money ??
Youll spend money as a cadet especially if you applied Dssc.. you’ll pay for everything from the chair you’ll sit on to unofficial contributions.. your instructors will skim every available cash from you guys.. you’ll pay for books, almost pay for the air you breathe ma sef.. it’s adviceable to generally go with money.. SSC on the other hand, nobody can bill you unnecessarily.. but still hold money.. you’ll be glad that you did. Irrespective of what you are paid

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
Let's hope Navy dssc batch 2 resume tomorrow, so that the Nigerian Army can boldly follow suit as usual
Let's hope the Covid-19 doesn't get any worse.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by billypanshak: 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
Navy DSSC 2nd batch are definitely resuming tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gisbourne44: 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
Gokemranonymous:

Bro I sent you a pm please reply

I think I’ve replied

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
billypanshak:
Navy DSSC 2nd batch are definitely resuming tomorrow

Toh, if Navy Dssc 2 batch resume tomorrow, am damn sure Army list is most likely coming out very soon, as in very soon. After all na the same pattern the screening deh take.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Estringx(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2020
Tomorrow is another good day.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MeetSamir: 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
I hope this analysis will come to pass. Though I equally do not expect this year to end without the list being released. I pray that may we all be successful with the entire application process. Amin

MrSuama:
All I wanted to know was if navy continued with their screening as scheduled which @ Koes confirmed and based on that I am hopeful the list would be out soon.
The death of Gen. Irefin which led to about 26 military officers attending the COAS conference testing positive to Covid 19 most definitely affected the proposed screening. Though not sure, I believe the chairman of the selection board must have been attending the conference before its abrupt suspension.

The conference started on 7th December and was cancelled on 10th December 2020.

As at 13th December, the 417 officers who attended the conference were tested for Covid-19 and advised to self isolate. Other staff at the army hq were also tested with hq eventually being fumigated and Covid-19 guidelines strictly adhered to. Meaning activities are still going on at the army hq irrespective of the incidence.

As at 14th December 2020, 26 army personnel have been implicated in the Covid-19 pandemic.

Covid-19 self isolation period is between 10 -14 days. For the 391 officers who tested negative, they must observe the self isolation from probably 13th to 27th December 2020. For the 26 who tested positive, their recovery from Covid-19 is based on how well their immune system is fighting the virus and responding to treatment. So most of them would be discharged on a different day.

The questions that are begging for answers are:
1. Is the military secretary in charge of this recruitment amongst those self isolating or amongst those receiving treatment?
2. Is the selection board chairman amongst those self isolating or amongst those receiving treatment?
3. Is any or some members of the selection board amongst those self isolating or amongst those receiving treatment?
4. Is the military much concerned about this recruitment and putting everything in place to continue this recruitment in earnest? My answer is yes, reasons being that, with the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic it seemed like there would be no recruitment but the army still deemed it fit to enlist amidst its tight schedule. Also considering the ongoing RRI enlistment, one would find out that age requirements was relaxed to 35 years as maximum as against the 27 or 28 used in the past. This clearly signifies the need for more manpower be it officer or rank and file.

Based on all of the above, I believe commencement
of screening will most likely fall on any day between 4th to 9th January 2021. And if the military secretary and the chairman of the selection board are luckily not amongst the 26 officers presently receiving treatment, list should be out around 27th or 28th December 2020. My assumptions are based on my emotions and the army new style of short time notice as against the 2 weeks grace period given in the past.

Please lets remember the 26 officers in our prayers, it's my prayers, they recover fully.

Victory is from God Alone.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
MeetSamir:
I hope this analysis will come to pass. Though I equally do not expect this year to end without the list being released. I pray that may we all be successful with the entire application process. Amin

Amin officer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NNAMDIII(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
sikowitz17:
Youll spend money as a cadet especially if you applied Dssc.. you’ll pay for everything from the chair you’ll sit on to unofficial contributions.. your instructors will skim every available cash from you guys.. you’ll pay for books, almost pay for the air you breathe ma sef.. it’s adviceable to generally go with money.. SSC on the other hand, nobody can bill you unnecessarily.. but still hold money.. you’ll be glad that you did. Irrespective of what you are paid
oboy! They'll extort you like bastard, military will give you money with right hand and use left hand to collect it back, very useless people....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NNAMDIII(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
NihiIist:

But that's cruel and inhumane now. How will a female be examining your ballz and your dick won't rise?. As if that's not enough , they slapped him. This is someone that hasn't undergone any training yet.

Asides that I don't think they allow males examine females the way females examine males.
sir! They'll never touch your gbewa, you'll be th one to touch your gbewa, na some male doctors dey touch gbewa, just to know if your gbewa is complete, and it's not possible for a male to examine a female, I've never heard of it or seen it, but female do examine male candidates, me I prefer female to male sef during physicals......

If I'm a female officer and I'm examining you and your gbewa rise alllah you'll nak 3.2km, arm of rubbish na? You can't control yourself and you want to join the military, smh

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
NNAMDIII:
only! They'll extort you like bastard, military will give you money with right hand and use left hand to collect it back, very useless people....

Oga please mind your language ooo, this forum is not as faceless as you think.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NNAMDIII(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
MrSuama:

Oga please mind your language ooo, this forum is not as faceless as you think.
Kai! Because of the word "useless"? You think it's an insult?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
NNAMDIII:
Kai! Because of the word "useless"? You think it's an insult?
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.