Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1359530 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gisbourne44: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Pls who knows the comprehensive list of blood test done by the army during the interview
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Walex29: 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Pharukh96:

Boss drop your mail sir
Or anything

I just sent you a mail.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gentlesoul2021(m): 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Microbiology, physiology, food science/technology ESPECIALLY FOOD SCI/TECH, not even a basic medical sci (unlicensed discipline) in medical corp

Business Admin, political sci, statistics (unadvertised discipline) in ordinance corp.

Army is really crazy nd Officers wey di cap bfr say disciplines like ( chemistry, biochemistry, chemical sci, chemical engineering) are not advertised nd relevant even thou related to EXPLOSIVE SCI, e don clear say na bomb them throw….
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
Easy Ofiza no loud am.

Everybody here na boss, which makes it hard to guide anyone.

Every man for himself and God for all.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Oladeligt:
Gentlemen pls I have a problem, I was among those shortlisted for the screening, but the problem I have now is that, my NYSC certificate won't be available until 7th of next month since that's when we will be doing our pop. Pls sirs what document do u think I can go with to stand in place of the certificate. I don't want to miss this opportunity
In this your Case, I'd advice that You try get a LETTER HEAD or AN OFFICIAL LETTER OF INTRODUCTION from NYSC Secretariat In your State or At worst, from your PPA, just for your claim to be CONSIDERABLE

BUT I'd advice you try work more on that of the NYSC Secretariat as that will hold more ground... All other things being equal, There shouldn't be Much Issue
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Oladeligt: 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Gentlesoul2021:

U will scale thru. Just believe and perform well in all tasks. All the best.

And a real quick question; during registration did u leave the nysc space blank or u uploaded a dummy file cos it has been largely debunk that incomplete application will be dusted to the bin by the computer software application or stuffs like that…?
I uploaded my PPA posting letter sir
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Oladeligt: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
QuadrilAyinde:

In this your Case, I'd advice that You try get a LETTER HEAD or AN OFFICIAL LETTER OF INTRODUCTION from NYSC Secretariat In your State or At worst, from your PPA, just for your claim to be CONSIDERABLE

BUT I'd advice you try work more on that of the NYSC Secretariat as that will hold more ground... All other things being equal, There shouldn't be Much Issue
I contacted our LGI, and he said they don't normally issue that type of letters to serving corps members.
What if I go with my PPA posting letter and my ID card since our POP date is boldly written on them.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by thestreets(m): 4:06am On Jun 07, 2022
4 copies of full size colour photographs at standing position in suit. I don't know how to go about this oooo.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by thestreets(m): 4:13am On Jun 07, 2022
make una help me pls. i don enter d second stage. i no believe say them fit shortlist me. make big men way dey here ans my questions pls.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 7:14am On Jun 07, 2022
Oladeligt:

I contacted our LGI, and he said they don't normally issue that type of letters to serving corps members.
What if I go with my PPA posting letter and my ID card since our POP date is boldly written on them.
No problem then, this should suffice also, ALL OTHER THINGS BEING EQUAL... Just as someone has rightly highlighted earlier, it's all a Matter of Grace...
I guess where You been Considered might take effect is if By their Calculation, You ought to have round up the whole program b4 You guys will be Called for The 6 months Training
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuadrilAyinde(m): 7:16am On Jun 07, 2022
thestreets:
4 copies of full size colour photographs at standing position in suit. I don't know how to go about this oooo.

Dress in a complete BLACK SUIT with White background and make it 4 copies... FULL PORTRAIT, To be Taken in a Studio preferably
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Oladeligt: 7:21am On Jun 07, 2022
QuadrilAyinde:

No problem then, this should suffice also, ALL OTHER THINGS BEING EQUAL... Just as someone has rightly highlighted earlier, it's all a Matter of Grace...
I guess where You been Considered might take effect is if By their Calculation, You ought to have round up the whole program b4 You guys will be Called for The 6 months Training
Thank u sir
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Oladeligt: 7:54am On Jun 07, 2022
Another question please, our original certificate was released last month, and even if I start the collection process today, I won't be able to get it b4 Saturday. Please will they accept Statement of result?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by snowwhyte607: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2022
Oladeligt:
Another question please, our original certificate was released last month, and even if I start the collection process today, I won't be able to get it b4 Saturday. Please will they accept Statement of result?
Yes, your statement of result is acceptable.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Oladeligt: 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
snowwhyte607:
Yes, your statement of result is acceptable.
Thanks bros
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by thestreets(m): 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
QuadrilAyinde:

Dress in a complete BLACK SUIT with White background and make it 4 copies... FULL PORTRAIT, To be Taken in a Studio preferably

thank u
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by thestreets(m): 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
One last question for people way get experience.
[b]
Will I be allowed to carry my laptop? [/b]i need am else them fit sack me

Abeg make una way don go through the system answer me pls. make i know wetin i go do
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oga u are funny o, laptop for screening? E no fit happen
thestreets:
[b]

Abeg make una way don go through the system answer me pls. make i know wetin i go do
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by thestreets(m): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Dannyhonda:
Oga u are funny o, laptop for screening? E no fit happen

e don b 4 me that. i no sure say i go attend.

thanks 4 d ans though
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
thestreets:
[b]

Baba nobody cares about your laptop, it's how to charge it that should concern you.
You would hardly have time to even go on the laptop cos of activities.
My advice, go early and acquaint yourself with some people close to the kitchen so as to have where to charge the said laptop. You can also go with an extension box, get a female candidate to help you charge while you are carrying out your daily activities.

Lastly, pray your data sim has service in the hostel area. The last time were there, network was sparse in the hostel area but news reaching me have it that there is a major service carrier everywhere now.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by simple4generall(m): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
I've this two questions in mind abeg, 1, is it compulsory to live in the Barack as a military officer?

When likely, how long will it take for the final list to be out for training after the screening about taking place?

What's the quota per state dey r likely gonna take?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
All I can tell you is that this is the fastest recruitment in the history of Nigerian Army.
I stand to be corrected though.
I have no answer to other questions.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Oladeligt: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
MrSuama:
All I can tell you is that this is the fastest recruitment in the history of Nigerian Army.
Are u also coming to Falgore too sir?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
You are very correct, and I won't be surprised if the final list comes out by early or middle July
MrSuama:
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
You won't even have time for your laptop at all, cause daily activities. Unless u wanna be working in the midnight so don't waste time carrying such jare so the ball is in your court
thestreets:

e don b 4 me that. i no sure say i go attend.

thanks 4 d ans though
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oladeligt:

Are u also coming to Falgore too sir?

If Allah so wills.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by kingharzy: 4:07am On Jun 08, 2022
Morn sirz!!! please any update on SSC? ?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Rightboy: 6:32am On Jun 08, 2022
Good morning sirs, I have few questions to ask.
1. After this screening are we expected to travel back home again and wait for the final list or we are going to training straight from there?
2. Can I leave my head uncut during this screening process or I must keep to the standard?
3. Can someone highlight some of the things we are expected to encounter during this screening. Like are we expected to run long distance and others?
4. Will they allow us to use phone to communicate with loved ones during the screening process?
5. Can I use sworn affidavit in place of an error on my first school leaving certificate?
6. The full photograph picture on suit, will they accept blue colour suit or it must be strictly black colour?
Please, I will be very grateful if this questions are attended to.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jayb20(m): 7:01am On Jun 08, 2022
Rightboy:
Good morning sirs, I have few questions to ask.
1. After this screening are we expected to travel back home again and wait for the final list or we are going to training straight from there?
2. Can I leave my head uncut during this screening process or I must keep to the standard?
3. Can someone highlight some of the things we are expected to encounter during this screening. Like are we expected to run long distance and others?
4. Will they allow us to use phone to communicate with loved ones during the screening process?
5. Can I use sworn affidavit in place of an error on my first school leaving certificate?
6. The full photograph picture on suit, will they accept blue colour suit or it must be strictly black colour?
Please, I will be very grateful if this questions are attended to.

1. Usually it's 2 weeks after the screening if not for last year set that spend months without been shortlist.
2. You can leave it uncut but if you get to face the selection board then you definitely have to.
3. Credentials screening and medical checkup are the first phase of the screening and it will take most time of the screening process.
If you pass the first phase you then proceed to write exam, do physical training ( run 5km, push up, press up, pull up and one dancing stuff like that) before proceeding to board interview.
Mind you most of the candidate will be drop after the credentials and medical screening

4. Phone is allow (but don't know if the network is strong now if not you will have to go face the mountain for signal
5. Yes you can use it
6. Only black is accepted

Contact me for more info
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Rightboy: 7:12am On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=Jayb20 post=113587841]

1. Usually it's 2 weeks after the screening if not for last year set that spend months without been shortlist.
2. You can leave it uncut but if you get to face the selection board then you definitely have to.
3. Credentials screening and medical checkup are the first phase of the screening and it will take most time of the screening process.
If you pass the first phase you then proceed to write exam, do physical training ( run 5km, push up, press up, pull up and one dancing stuff like that) before proceeding to board interview.
Mind you most of the candidate will be drop after the credentials and medical screening

4. Phone is allow (but don't know if the network is strong now if not you will have to go face the mountain for signal
5. Yes you can use it
6. Only black is accepted

Contact me for more info

I just sent you mail now �
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Jayb20(m): 7:15am On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=Rightboy post=113588062][/quote]ok
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by zayyadidris(m): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2022
I have a question please, my NYSC is reflecting 2 names instead of 3 names which I use in all my certificate. I was given a letter from my school to take it to Abuja where it will be changed but the old one must have to be collected for them to issue me the new one. And it will take about 3 months to take effect. Can I still use my present NYSC certificate with the 2 names and the letter I was given from the institution without having any problem at the screening?

(1) (2) (3) ... (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: Essquare(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.