Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1376499 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 8:04pm On May 01
Dannyhonda:
My brother, the honest truth is that they might not call reserve o. Looking at the letter, they said after 30th of May, no calling of reserve anymore..the best thing is to remove mind, before you can be called is if they send any cadet home i.e death, fake certificate, bad behavior or disobedience etc.
Thanks house
I made the list

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Oluwaseundami: 8:29pm On May 01
Scoutvibe:

Thanks house
I made the list

Awuuuu… Big congratulations to you .
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 8:31pm On May 01
Oluwaseundami:

Awuuuu… Big congratulations to you .
Thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by machine606: 9:07pm On May 01
Scoutvibe:

Thanks house
I made the list
Congratulations.
Help post the list here.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Oluwaseundami: 9:45pm On May 01
Scoutvibe:

Thanks bro

You’re welcome sir but I’m a sis not bro 😄
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by horlatunji00(m): 9:56pm On May 01
Scoutvibe:

Thanks house
I made the list
Big Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Stringz1: 10:37pm On May 01
Scoutvibe:

Thanks house
I made the list

Congratulations prospective clown. Wishing you the best as you navigate your way to becoming a noble man.
Please don’t get injured, protect yourself at all times. Be hardworking and much more importantly, use your initiative. By God’s grace, I’d stop by to collect my push ups from y’all. If I call scoutvibes, manage and answer me 😂.
Congratulations, do your best and whatever you do, DO NOT GET INJURED.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 12:03am On May 02
Stringz1:

Congratulations prospective clown. Wishing you the best as you navigate your way to becoming a noble man.
Please don’t get injured, protect yourself at all times. Be hardworking and much more importantly, use your initiative. By God’s grace, I’d stop by to collect my push ups from y’all. If I call scoutvibes, manage and answer me 😂.
Thank you sir
Na how to manage contact lense throughout the training is my fear

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 12:04am On May 02
Oluwaseundami:

You’re welcome sir but I’m a sis not bro 😄
Ah!
This will be the second time I'm will be doing this mistake
Please pardon ma'am
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Charrliie: 8:06am On May 02
Scoutvibe:

Thanks house
I made the list

Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dannyhonda(m): 10:04am On May 02
Congratulations bro
Scoutvibe:

Thanks house
I made the list
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Oluwaseundami: 10:22am On May 02
Scoutvibe:

Ah!
This will be the second time I'm will be doing this mistake
Please pardon ma'am

No problem 😃
I wish you success in your training
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by beta247: 1:07pm On May 02
I heard there was a time they call all reserves. How true?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by maik99(m): 7:04pm On May 02
Stringz1:

How does one prevent getting injured please?
Tips and tricks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 7:28pm On May 02
Oluwaseundami:

No problem 😃
I wish you success in your training
Thanks dear.
And you too
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 7:29pm On May 02
Dannyhonda:
Congratulations bro
Thanks
How can I manage contact lense throughout the training
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Stringz1: 8:25am On May 03
Scoutvibe:

Thank you sir
Na how to manage contact lense throughout the training is my fear

My advice, don’t use it.
Parade Dey change anyhow o
Don’t worry, you will see well. 😂😂😂
After training, you can get official authorization to use it. Please whatever happens, don’t dash away…endure like a mad man. Zero your mind. Just visualize yourself in that uniform with your stars

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Stringz1: 8:34am On May 03
maik99:

How does one prevent getting injured please?
Tips and tricks

1. Don’t impress anyone. Nobody cares.
2. You will meet people who have gas than you, manage and respect yourself. Remember, at this point, if you kill yourself…you won’t be returned home. (You don sign am) manage and make sure that retirement is in your goals and future aspirations.
3. Just make sure that your competition is against yourself.
4. Be better than the previous day but whatever you do, PLEASE don’t die neither should you injure yourself. You’d be a very very dull cadet if you go and injure yourself…if I hear it, I’d knock you when I see you at the Medical station.
5. Finally, please eat well. Buy garri, buy garri…buy garri oooo..:e get why.
6. The prep wingers will shout at you and chawuz you properly but whatever you do, make sure if you are truly sick (don’t malinger o)…report sick and you’d be well taken care of.
7. Finally, nobody will allow you to rest, way and manner you tactically take your rest is entirely up to you. Once they give you small time to rest, my guy, sleep and take your rest o.
May God grant you strength and grace to finish well.
I’d visit the training ground by God’s grace. Lol if I call your name, don’t be afraid, just signify.
Cadet must have confidence Kagane?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by maik99(m): 1:03pm On May 03
Stringz1:

2. You will meet people who have gas than you, manage and respect yourself. Remember, at this point, if you kill yourself…you won’t be returned home. (You don sign am) manage and make sure that retirement is in your goals and future aspirations.
4. Be better than the previous day but whatever you do, PLEASE don’t die neither should you injure yourself. You’d be a very very dull cadet if you go and injure yourself…if I hear it, I’d knock you when I see you at the Medical station.
6. The prep wingers will shout at you and chawuz you properly but whatever you do, make sure if you are truly sick (don’t malinger o)…report sick and you’d be well taken care of.
7. Finally, nobody will allow you to rest, way and manner you tactically take your rest is entirely up to you. Once they give you small time to rest, my guy, sleep and take your rest o.
I’d visit the training ground by God’s grace. Lol if I call your name, don’t be afraid, just signify.

God bless you abundantly for these priceless tips sir

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 8:42pm On May 03
Stringz1:

Oga Sir
Fear won finish me here oo.
I have not been myself this while

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 8:46pm On May 03
Stringz1:

My advice, don’t use it.
Parade Dey change anyhow o
Don’t worry, you will see well. 😂😂😂
After training, you can get official authorization to use it. Please whatever happens, don’t dash away…endure like a mad man. Zero your mind. Just visualize yourself in that uniform with your stars
I can't see that clear. And without it I can't perform well.
I mean contact lense not eyeglasses oo.
What of the long range shooting and lectures which you need a good a eyesight to copy with.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Shinzokiyotake(m): 8:50pm On May 03
Scoutvibe:

Oga Sir
no fear you Don reach the stage wey others no even reach put it at the back of your mind you will succeed all die na die na adaptability be koko go with that mentality

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by horlatunji00(m): 9:12pm On May 03
Scoutvibe:

What of the long range shooting and lectures which you need a good a eyesight to copy with.

I don’t think that will be a problem since it’s will be on your eye ball
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by supercent02(m): 10:22pm On May 03
Scoutvibe:

how did you make it through Medical during the screening then? Just manage. Hence, there are reserve. You saying you can't see means you can't continue. I hope you dig
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 10:45pm On May 03
horlatunji00:

I don’t think that will be a problem since it’s will be on your eye ball
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 10:46pm On May 03
supercent02:
how did you make it through Medical during the screening then? Just manage. Hence, there are reserve. You saying you can't see means you can't continue. I hope you dig
I crossed medical by God's grace.
I will try and manage

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Stringz1: 5:30am On May 04
Scoutvibe:

Send me an email instead, I’d clarify your fears for you.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Stringz1: 5:35am On May 04
Scoutvibe:

On second thoughts, if you passed t he medical test…it means your sight passed the minimum required. You will never say this about your eyesight again. Is that clear? Your eyesight is t he best there is, is that clear? Reason I’m advising you never to wear contact lens is that there are plenty parades which cannot be mentioned here that will require funny funny things and wearing a contact at that point is very very bad for you.
Use your eyes the way it is.
God don help you get job, manage and use your initiative okay? Good 👍

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Stringz1: 5:48am On May 04
Scoutvibe:

Oga Sir

Don’t be among early birds on the 10th. Try to wait till maybe 4pm cos na who go first blow ofee. I landed in kaduna 8am sharp from Lagos, I didn’t enter the place until 6pm cos I was very afraid…

However, just Dey imagine yourself in those beautiful uniforms with your two stars looking Packard as per chap!!!
That’s what would keep you going for the longest days. We’d be out here praying for your success..whatever you do, forget what you are in your civillian world, your relationship will shake but na wetin Dey true go Dey after you finish training…it’s a win win for you.
There are plenty tips I can’t give you here sha…you’d learn how to maneauver. Just know that you CANNOT impress anybody. Don’t even try it…you go just Dey work like Jackie when others Dey see peace for rest.

See how I’ve contributed for the benefit of all, I enjoyed the same from people like Mrsuama who dedicated their time to grow this thread. Please do well to update other future candidates with your experience to guide the path of those who come after us.

Congratulations once again future Lieutenant. November is almost here 💪🏽
No fear Anybody…respect yourself and you will be respected.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by orient53: 6:35am On May 04
Very good input Stringz. Good one sir
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by orient53: 6:43am On May 04
I know I said NDA z now easy, but bear it in mind, that's the prestigious ACADEMY. STANDARD must be maintained. They're worse things than physical abuse/punishment once you're on someone's radar (CADETS n INSTRUCTORs) so.....
1. Don't assume
2. Don't malinger
3. Don't show emotions
4. Of course you can't even talk back....but, if you think you're the strongest man in your village n you think you have something to say, PLS don't say
Las las, in a group of 10, there must be a JUDAS, na Since that one dey .... Don't be the JUDAS in that 10....you might not get away with it.....
Wishing you all that made it the best in ur trg....bear in mind .....NA MUMU dey pass out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Scoutvibe: 7:40am On May 04
Stringz1:

Send me an email instead, I’d clarify your fears for you.
Ok sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.