Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Three Annoying People You Meet At The Dinning Table. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Three Annoying People You Meet At The Dinning Table. (696 Views)

6 Common Types Of People You Meet At A Nigerian Buka / Addis Ababa Food Table (PHOTOS) / Typical Nigerian Dinning Habits, Everyone Can Relate To (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Annoying People You Meet At The Dinning Table. by medexico(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
1. The talkative
This person talks continuously and I'm afraid the spittle from the mouth might get into my food. You have to just move your food aside.

2. The Laughter(er)
This one laughs to all the talkative talks about. I don't need to tell you the possible amout of spittle that can get into your food.

3. The er... erm..
I don't even know what to call these ones, you can hear them chew a mile away, this is the most annoying one for me.

If you are guilty of anyone of the three you can yab me, especially you that do 3 a lot.
Re: Three Annoying People You Meet At The Dinning Table. by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 21, 2016
Op this made me Lol. smiley Lemme add one.
4.The sloppy eater
This one gets food everywhere.
On themselves,the other dinner guest and the table covered with yo grandmama's table cloth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Readybaked Cake Collaboration Event / Fastrack Training On Cake (5days) / Health Benefit And Nutrients Of Soya Beans For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.