Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Is This The Strange Ideology That Ridicules Christianity? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This The Strange Ideology That Ridicules Christianity? (576 Views)

Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS / Jesus is a Living Ideology; Jesus is The Software Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Strange Ideology That Ridicules Christianity? by Abylyty(m): 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
Okay let's get down to it right away.

I noticed recently that a lot of Christians have developed a WRONG notion about Christianity and the Christian faith by consistently insisting that believers should show their perfection in life to the visibility and approval of everyone. Unfortunately this act has made non-christians look at believers as people who just want to act "holier than thou" thereby making them not want to have any affiliation with christianity.

The perfection required of you by God as a believer should be between you and your God and not anyone else. When God called Abraham to be perfect, he said "walk before ME(God) and be perfect". Your perfection should always be displayed before God and not to the next person you see.

Also, it was God that called Job upright and perfect, he labelled Enoch perfect. Before the fall, the angel Lucifer was tagged perfect by God. Even JESUS was tagged perfect by God. None of these people ever bragg or preached of how they've never done wrong or try hard to make people see them as perfect, because they know it is the exclusive right of the father to term anyone PERFECT.

To the non-christians (those who are yet to believe or those who will be moved to soon)

Whenever you hear any Christian say to you or portray themselves as PERFECT, feel free to give them a holy slap and say " Go display your perfection before God". But when they tell you "I am righteous" feel free to say "I know, but your are not righteous all by yourself".

It amuses me how many believers want people to see them as righteous and perfect without caring how God sees them.

Even JESUS never said he was perfect in any way, not to his disciples or anybody. We only knew he was perfect when God said so in the scriptures.

JESUS was not even born perfect because we know as beleivers that being born as flesh (coming to the world in flesh) is about the greatest form of imperfection. Paul said when the perfect(spirit), comes, the imperfect(flesh in totality) will disappear.

Rather, the word said JESUS learnt obedience by the things he experienced. He practically grew out of that imperfection gradually as he walked with God daily. JESUS never made a mistake in life because he followed the directions of the father whether it pleased him or not. He grew in wisdom as he walked and fellowshipped closely with God.

To Christians and beleivers

What the father requires of us to display before men is our light and Good works(mtt 5:16) and not how well we can pray or cast out demons or perform tons of miracles or how PERFECT we can be. You don't have to try so hard, just let your light and Good works come out; the rest is not your business, it will flow supernaturally.

Win a soul today by showing how good God is and not how PERFECT you are.

Yours truly
ABYLYTY.

(1) (Reply)

To All Christians In Nl. I Need Ur Ideas On This Issue / ? / Revealed: Jesus Christ=yhwh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.