Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage (23153 Views)

Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) / Banky W, 2face And Tiwa Savage: Who Rocked This Haircut Best? / Beyonce Has Gone Into Labour For The Arrival Of Her Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by kaziblake(f): 12:54am On Jan 21, 2016
20hrs in labour!!!
Hmm,God save us from karashika labour.
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by reyscrub(m): 12:57am On Jan 21, 2016
Why you no go dey labour for 20hrs when every second of your pregnat jourñey u yan for flying agent to know.

D day u charge u belle with oga's charger, u yan d world.

You come dey cry sa U labour for 20 hrs small, even if it be 200 hrs den d agent still be kind be dat.

Stop inviting d vampires to your life and unborn innocent baby.
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by Kjking(m): 12:59am On Jan 21, 2016
So make we fly the most important thing is you don born
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by drololaaof: 1:08am On Jan 21, 2016
That's no new 's it is normal Labour procedure don't frighten our young ladies Happy and safe delivery
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by Nienie(f): 1:11am On Jan 21, 2016
That was why she hid the baby at first??ok we thank God for your life.
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by Swints: 1:31am On Jan 21, 2016
With my first child I was in labor for 22hours before I finally had emergency C-section. It wasn't funny n I can imagine what she must have gone through.
Of which I pity Tiwa n her Jamil cos by the time dt evil green pampers give the lil baby diaper rash n burns ehn she will hate herself. Naija pampers is the most useless n horrible diaper ever plus it leaks n its not even cheap. There are cheaper n more effective diapers. Naija PnG specializes in making nasty products o their always sp is anoda bad product that gives ladies rashes.
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by Emyogalanya: 1:34am On Jan 21, 2016
yusaze:
Top Nigerian female singer, Tiwa Savage who welcomed her first child with Tee Billz a couple of months back recently discussed the ordeal she faced while delivering her baby, Jamil.
Tiwa said while going through the pains of child delivery, she at the same time threw up and her mother was just there telling her it’s normal as she also went through same process.
The singer made this revelation during an interview she had on TVC popular entertainment programme recently.

“I had 20 hours of labour and I was just throwing up in the hospital. In fact, while in the hospital, my mother was there with the midwife and she was shouting that “we went through the same thing,” so it was not easy but I thank God,” she said.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/01/i-was-in-labour-for-20-hours-tiwa-savage.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe
is that the pix of the god she gave birth to
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by seangy4konji: 2:06am On Jan 21, 2016
So wat make we do?she na reason weh u wan con turn your piling to Beyoncé baby deh cover her face before b dat
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by seangy4konji: 2:06am On Jan 21, 2016
So wat make we do?she na reason weh u wan con turn your piling to Beyoncé baby deh cover hin face before b dat
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by preselect(m): 2:59am On Jan 21, 2016
[size=15pt]20hrs of labour for the FIRST child is normal.

congratulations smiley[/size]

[size=13pt]meanwhile. . . . . anybody seen the chibok girls yet?
have we forgotten them?
what of Terrohammadu Boohiaria has he also forgotten them. . . and Madmoiselle Obiagelliar Ezekweshit, any news. . .

change we can be afraid of[/size]

#APCforgetsChibokGirls

2 Likes

Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by charlesucheh(m): 3:55am On Jan 21, 2016
ha! tiwa u can lie o! u need a standing ovation for this big fat lie...
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by ODUBEZE: 3:58am On Jan 21, 2016
When you dey do am and e dey sweet U, who U tell? You count how many hours? Abeg make we hear word!

2 Likes

Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by cutetopsey(f): 4:29am On Jan 21, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Speechless!
Quite impressive!
Happy for you gal.
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by Goridoe(m): 5:07am On Jan 21, 2016
[size=18pt]CONGRATS.. angry[/size]
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 21, 2016
So touching...reason why a mother would do anything for her baby...congrats tiwa..I always doff my heart for women and mothers. ..
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by Karleyb: 6:15am On Jan 21, 2016
demsid:
So becos tiwa savage Dey labour for 20hrs now, we should be crying. She just Dey try makeup for all d rubbish stunts she performed by hiding d baby's face. Find better news jare mod

abi ooooo lol. Ppl are doing more than 20hrs, pushing out twins, and they dont make front page. SMH
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by mekybabe1: 6:20am On Jan 21, 2016
Appreciate your mum o. It's not easy. The pains are indescribable.
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by olafirstt: 6:24am On Jan 21, 2016
valdes00:

I tire oo... or na she go be the last.....
Mama Nkechi my next door neighbour was in labour for almost 3days.... bfor she born amaka.... we no put am for internet
I watch d interview on TVC yesterday before we cary am come put for net. Na we people be dere problem any small tin we hear from we don add anoda tin come put am for net
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by glossy6(f): 6:24am On Jan 21, 2016
osaslord500:
Na u be the first?
Help me ask am oooh
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by glossy6(f): 6:25am On Jan 21, 2016
osaslord500:
Na u be the first?
Help me ask am oooh
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by Toosure70: 6:28am On Jan 21, 2016
Thank God for your life.
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by modified(m): 6:36am On Jan 21, 2016
Aaaaaah eleyi gidi gan. After all the bend down bend down pause With the belle how the baby no go come dance dorobucci come outside.
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by cococandy(f): 6:39am On Jan 21, 2016
These people should stop scaring somebody angry
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by mikki123(m): 6:51am On Jan 21, 2016
Maybe she was a VIRGIN when she got married.....!!!!! ¡
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by goodnewscliff(m): 6:52am On Jan 21, 2016
nw.......u want ur name in the guiness book of records abi??.....na u start to dy give birth......being a celebrity doesnt mean u av to b so internet abt evry ant and mosquito around u..#na u startam#
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by dammyluv911(f): 6:58am On Jan 21, 2016
some even a week.its not new
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by goodnewscliff(m): 7:00am On Jan 21, 2016
nw.......u want ur name in the guiness book of records abi??.....na u start to dy give birth......being a celebrity doesnt mean u av to b so internet abt evry ant and mosquito around u..#na u startam
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by marked10(m): 7:04am On Jan 21, 2016
sins of the fathers
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by Aare2050(m): 7:06am On Jan 21, 2016
so you are in labour for 20 hours?

mehn, Tiwa is lazy

some people were in labour for 5 years before they cross to PDP

if I lie, ask people of ondo state, they will tell you their governor was once in labour.

Oníró òsì
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by Gheritage(m): 7:13am On Jan 21, 2016
Cutesexy1:
Am glad at the end of the day u delivered safely like the women of hebrew
what happened to the Hebrew women?
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by mezebel(f): 7:14am On Jan 21, 2016
Thank God for safe delivering. To God be all the glory.
Re: I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage by Raydos: 7:28am On Jan 21, 2016
Shey Nah U Be The First To Labour For 20hours? - What If I Tell You That My Own Mum Laboured For 5years? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment / Mercy Johnson Vs Halima Abubakar / Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.