Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Checkout Exclusive Photos From Ola Dips Closed Door Signing To Reminisce - - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Exclusive Photos From Ola Dips Closed Door Signing To Reminisce - (1567 Views)

Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun / “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu / Chinko Ekun CDQ Ola Dips,who is the best fast rising rapper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Exclusive Photos From Ola Dips Closed Door Signing To Reminisce - by Tracy66: 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
I thought it was publicity stunt until I saw this

##
While everyone celebrates Ola Dips elevation and signing to one of the best Indigenous Rapper we have in Nigeria 'Reminisce',

We want to reassure you guys that it is not a publicity stunt and in fact this signing is in pen and paper
These exclusive photos were taken on the day of the signing towards the last days in December 2015, though the content of the contract is still very confidential, it is TRUE
See more photos below, the beautiful lady is our

Cc lalastica
- See more at: http://www.enekem.com/2016/01/checkout-exclusive-photos-from-ola-dips.html

Re: Checkout Exclusive Photos From Ola Dips Closed Door Signing To Reminisce - by 14teenK: 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
I still think it doesn't concern us

Or does it
Re: Checkout Exclusive Photos From Ola Dips Closed Door Signing To Reminisce - by zeezyoung(m): 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ola Dips Omo Iya Aje. One of ma best rapper the sky is ur limit bro
Re: Checkout Exclusive Photos From Ola Dips Closed Door Signing To Reminisce - by Cholls(m): 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
14teenK:

Or does it
my brother you get time o...u see now u don make am concern u.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Exclusive Photos From Ola Dips Closed Door Signing To Reminisce - by Tracy66: 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
14teenK:

Or does it

Hehe if e no concern you, we for no see you here, now you know anyways

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress DORIS SIMEON Releases New Pictures To Mark Her Birthday / Checkout This New Hair Style Trending In YBNL / Veteran Actress Mulikat Adegbola Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.