Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

I Am Not Dating Buhari's Daughter- Zamfara State Gov - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Dating Buhari's Daughter- Zamfara State Gov (734 Views)

President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children / 9 Armed Bandits Killed By Soldiers During Patrol In Zamfara State. Photos / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Dating Buhari's Daughter- Zamfara State Gov by ijaw1stson: 12:19am On Jan 21, 2016
Zamfara State governor, Abdulazieez Yari, has denied reports indicating that he was romantically involved with a daughter of President Muhammad Buhari, Zarah.

He also denied divorcing one of his wives, Hadiza Umaru Shinkafi to accommodate Zarah.

The governor, who doubles as the Chairman of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum, also denied the reports published in two weekly publications – City People magazine and The Polity – both of which indicated that he gave $200m to Zara as gift.

Yari denied the reports in his letters through his lawyer, Mr. Mahmud Magaji (SAN), to the publishers of the publications.

The letters were made available to journalists on Wednesday.

The governor in the letters dated January 18 and 19, 2016, accused the publishers of the publications of casting him in bad light and requesting them to retract the defamatory publications.

He threatened to sue the publishers for defamation, in which he would demand N100bn (in the case of The Polity) and N10bn (against City People) should they fail to retract the publication and tender apology with seven days.

The letters read in part, “The above publication, no doubt, is false and defamatory, and it is intended to bring the reputation of our client to ridicule and cause odium or malignity to our client.

“Since the above publication, our client has received countless phone calls and text messages from family, friends, colleagues and associates, who incessantly call to enquire about the said publication.

“Consequent upon the above, it is our client’s instruction that we demand from you published retraction of the said defamatory piece in three national newspapers inclusive of your own – City People, The Polity.”
Re: I Am Not Dating Buhari's Daughter- Zamfara State Gov by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 21, 2016
If u like give am belle 2muru in no concern me.
Re: I Am Not Dating Buhari's Daughter- Zamfara State Gov by Olarajee(m): 12:39am On Jan 21, 2016
What's this nonsense? Who cares!
Re: I Am Not Dating Buhari's Daughter- Zamfara State Gov by Cholls(m): 12:48am On Jan 21, 2016
My brother help me thank God i can now go and apply.
Re: I Am Not Dating Buhari's Daughter- Zamfara State Gov by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 21, 2016
Senior Hadiza Umar Shinkafi? My own person?
Abeg,don't divorce her o! Her papa go vex o!
Re: I Am Not Dating Buhari's Daughter- Zamfara State Gov by Owoplenty(m): 5:32am On Jan 21, 2016
What kinda odium? What concerns anybody with who you marry or date?
Re: I Am Not Dating Buhari's Daughter- Zamfara State Gov by foriz4u(m): 5:40am On Jan 21, 2016
nawao...lol... na so able n strong men com hard d babe self besides if he dates she girl what's even wrong about that? the way he denying n rejecting d tin self e com b like say d girl is not a good girl ooo...
Re: I Am Not Dating Buhari's Daughter- Zamfara State Gov by Chubhie: 7:05am On Jan 21, 2016
Yari, don't let the midget catch you.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Picture Of Soyinka / US President Obama Appoints Nigerian Adeyemo As National Security Adviser / Chad's President, Idriss Deby To Contest Election For A 5th Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.