Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,265 members, 7,954,036 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

Finding A Place For Industrial Attachment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Finding A Place For Industrial Attachment (1242 Views)

How To Apply For Indusrial Attachment (SIWES) At Shell And Chevron / Industrial Chemistry Vs Chemical Engineering / What Companies Can I Do My Industrial Attachment (6 Mnths) As A Mechanical Engr? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding A Place For Industrial Attachment by phujo: 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2006
dear niaralanders,
pls how do you think undergraduates in nigeria could get a good place for industrial attachment
Re: Finding A Place For Industrial Attachment by fidelia57(f): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2006
[/color][color=#990000] smiley the most important thing on this issue is that you hope in God and have faith in him. let the people that are on top be of a help to those that are no were, let them help in find or making place aveleble for those that are in need of an industrial attachment.
i am also in need of that, so let them do some thing about it i mean for the youth because they are the poelpe in question here.

thanks
my regards to all.
Re: Finding A Place For Industrial Attachment by bamdil(m): 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2006
I quite agree with u Fidelia, the main thing u need to do is to pray to God follow by your work that is to get in touch with pple on top to help u otherwise one will stay at home doing nothing instead of is Indu. Attach.

Organisations doesn't prefer to take IA student cos they tend to leave anytime at the same time alot of those that have been employed have made some serious mistakes which had a negative effect on those organisations, take for instance stealing and running away.

In view of these, some organisations prefer to empoy those that have finished schooling instead of IA.

Take care and do pray incessantly
Re: Finding A Place For Industrial Attachment by fidelia57(f): 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2006
Thanks for that and God bless.
my Regardsto those in house.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-commandos: Holler / We Can Assist You To Immigrate To Canada Or To Study There / Unad Cut Off Point Post -ume 2008/2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.