Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Adele’s 'hello' Reaches 1 Billion Views On Youtube In Record Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adele’s 'hello' Reaches 1 Billion Views On Youtube In Record Time (549 Views)

Falz's "This Is Nigeria" Hits 1 Million Views On YouTube in 3days / See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) / Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adele’s 'hello' Reaches 1 Billion Views On Youtube In Record Time by salau01(m): 12:35am On Jan 21, 2016
Visit www.latestforya..com for more interesting news and follow on twitter and Instagram @salau01

Adele’s smash hit ‘Hello’ has broken yet another record, reaching 1 billion views on YouTube in just 88 days.

The previous record for the fastest time for a video to reach one billion views on YouTube was held by Psy’s “Gangnam Style,” which hit the mark 159 days after being uploaded.

The new record was announced by Guinness World Records Wednesday.

According to the record-keeping site, the video -- directed by Canadian Xavier Dolan and which was shot in Quebec -- registered 27.7 million views within a day of being uploaded on Oct. 22, 2015.

Other videos to have reached the one-billion view mark include Maroon 5's "Sugar" and "Love the Way You Lie" by Eminem featuring Rihanna. However no other video has reached the milestone as quickly as “Hello.”

Re: Adele’s 'hello' Reaches 1 Billion Views On Youtube In Record Time by Cholls(m): 12:39am On Jan 21, 2016
My brother what can i say? She deserves it.
Re: Adele’s 'hello' Reaches 1 Billion Views On Youtube In Record Time by enoch273: 12:46am On Jan 21, 2016
This is a role model, a true artiste, she loves what she does, she deserves it and she earned it. I doff my hat for her oo..

To all these naija upcoming forming artiste, i know your plan, na that babe wey break your heart you wan show shege abi na that hungry wey beat you. Pls and pls go find work, don't pally yourselves around with those over mixed tapes as your voice as if you were equipped with it
Re: Adele’s 'hello' Reaches 1 Billion Views On Youtube In Record Time by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 21, 2016
i love music but i can't sing, i can create beat, but can't drum - #ofatfoed
Re: Adele’s 'hello' Reaches 1 Billion Views On Youtube In Record Time by Kjking(m): 1:03am On Jan 21, 2016
okpari
Re: Adele’s 'hello' Reaches 1 Billion Views On Youtube In Record Time by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
salau01:
Visit www.latestforya..com for more interesting news and follow on twitter and Instagram @salau01

Adele’s smash hit ‘Hello’ has broken yet another record, reaching 1 billion views on YouTube in just 88 days.

The previous record for the fastest time for a video to reach one billion views on YouTube was held by Psy’s “Gangnam Style,” which hit the mark 159 days after being uploaded.

The new record was announced by Guinness World Records Wednesday.

According to the record-keeping site, the video -- directed by Canadian Xavier Dolan and which was shot in Quebec -- registered 27.7 million views within a day of being uploaded on Oct. 22, 2015.

Other videos to have reached the one-billion view mark include Maroon 5's "Sugar" and "Love the Way You Lie" by Eminem featuring Rihanna. However no other video has reached the milestone as quickly as “Hello.”
when i saw the video, i was like wow! nice video, nice beats, nice lyrics

(1) (Reply)

Uniosun Fashion Show + (pictures And Video) / Ini Edo,annie Idibia Dazzle For Sen.ita Giwa's 70th Birthday / Celebrity Of The Day ( Phyno)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.