Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Orange Group Written Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Orange Group Written Test And Interview (21006 Views)

AIICO Test And Interview Invitation / Orange Group Test Invite / Vacancy At Orange Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by callmemikel(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2017
Fatchi:
pls I was invited for a test today for management trainee.pls was their question like.
Good day brother, I just got their invite for a competency test tomorrow. Have u done yours? Pls hint me on how it went if you have. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by Nkc22: 7:53pm On May 24, 2017
callmemikel:

Good day brother, I just got their invite for a competency test tomorrow. Have u done yours? Pls hint me on how it went if you have. Thanks in anticipation.

Well, the questions aren't difficult especially the maths part. Normal decimal, percentage, multiplication and addition. The English is also not hard for instance what is the synonym of TENACITY..

The rest part is a test of knowledge like for instance; A woman introduce a man to be the son of her mother' s brother, who is she to the man...that's basically it sha

Some other questions I can remember are;

If ZEBRA IS 2652181

WHAT IS COBRA?

6 persons out of 25 scored half mark. What percentage scored full mark?

A sales person travel 7.5miles and each mile cost 400naira...what's the total?

A meeting with three sessions started 9:25am. Each session is 50mins. There was 20mins break. When did the meeting end

A carpenter, 350 pounds woman and a pastor/imam. Who would you take to a Wizkid concert and why?

You need to sleep in your friends place at Owerri. When you got to an intersection, you saw some girls chatting, area boys in a kiosk taking soft drink and a police van parked across the street.

Who would you ask for direction and why

3sessions are to hold 24 persons each. While 28 sessions are to hold four 4 persons each.
What's the total number of persons in both sessions?

There is also one question...
643 divided by 0.1

Total time; 30mins
No calculator allowed...

Although, I got a regret mail this evening. I strongly believe its the expected salary that determines a lot in their recruitment process as they seem unwilling to pay much...

All the best bro!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by callmemikel(m): 10:07pm On May 24, 2017
Nkc22:

Well, the questions aren't difficult especially the maths part. Normal decimal, percentage, multiplication and addition. The English is also not hard for instance what is the synonym of TENACITY..

The rest part is a test of knowledge like for instance; A woman introduce a man to be the son of her mother' s brother, who is she to the man...that's basically it sha

Some other questions I can remember are;

If ZEBRA IS 2652181

WHAT IS COBRA?

6 persons out of 25 scored half mark. What percentage scored full mark?

A sales person travel 7.5miles and each mile cost 400naira...what's the total?

A meeting with three sessions started 9:25am. Each session is 50mins. There was 20mins break. When did the meeting end

A carpenter, 350 pounds woman and a pastor/imam. Who would you take to a Wizkid concert and why?

You need to sleep in your friends place at Owerri. When you got to an intersection, you saw some girls chatting, area boys in a kiosk taking soft drink and a police van parked across the street.

Who would you ask for direction and why

3sessions are to hold 24 persons each. While 28 sessions are to hold four 4 persons each.
What's the total number of persons in both sessions?

There is also one question...
643 divided by 0.1

Total time; 30mins
No calculator allowed...

Although, u got a regret mail this evening. I strongly believe its the expected salary that determines a lot in their recruitment process as they seem unwilling to pay much...

All the best bro!!

Choi!
Thanks bro.

God's best sir.
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by BrilliantMind: 11:02am On May 26, 2017
Who is with me?
Interview with Orange Drugs today.
What to expect?
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by CallofDuty(m): 1:59pm On May 26, 2017
BrilliantMind:
Who is with me?
What to expect?
5mins tops and personality based questions and ur communication skills..if she mentions anything about a boot......then just know u are in for the next stage..all the best man...
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by CallofDuty(m): 12:34am On May 27, 2017
BrilliantMind:
Who is with me?
What to expect?
so how was ur interview man..hope it went well?
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by BrilliantMind: 2:20am On May 27, 2017
CallofDuty:
Fine thanks
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by BrilliantMind: 1:32pm On May 27, 2017
CallofDuty:

What do u apply for?
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by CallofDuty(m): 2:20pm On May 27, 2017
BrilliantMind:

What do u apply for?
mgt trainee.. abi any other opening de?
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by BrilliantMind: 4:13pm On May 27, 2017
You did your interview on wednesday?@ callofduty
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by CallofDuty(m): 2:07pm On May 31, 2017
Next Stage invites are rolling out for Mgt trainee !!! grin grin grin grin grin who is with me??
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by abdullateef44: 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
CallofDuty:
Next Stage invites are rolling out for Mgt trainee !!! grin grin grin grin grin who is with me??

Have they called people for another interview after the last one they had on Friday 26th of may?
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by CallofDuty(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2017
abdullateef44:

Have they called people for another interview after the last one they had on Friday 26th of may?
its not interview this time but an assessment center that will run for a week...

1 Like

Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by abdullateef44: 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
CallofDuty:
its not interview this time but an assessment center that will run for a week...

OK...congratulation for ur selection then.
When will the assessment start.
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by kaikubura: 6:50am On Jun 28, 2017
abdullateef44:

How was the assessment centre bro?
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by EMMYD01(m): 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by Makanjuola89: 5:23am On Oct 19, 2017
Nkc22:

Yes I was...were you?

I honestly don't know how or what to prepare with...Any help would go a long way
Bro how far? How was the management trainee test? And what happened after the interview? Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by Makanjuola89: 5:31am On Oct 19, 2017
CallofDuty:
Bro how did the assessment centre go? When asked about salary what do they expect to hear? Thanks.
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by MORACHI3065: 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
BrilliantMind:
Who is with me?
What to expect?

Baba how was your interview and what were you asked?! I've got mine next week. Any info is highly appreciated
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by MORACHI3065: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2017
Makanjuola89:

Bro how did the assessment centre go? When asked about salary what do they expect to hear? Thanks.

Please someone should answer this question or comment on it.
Thanks
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by saintclem7: 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
MORACHI3065:

Please someone should answer this question or comment on it.
Thanks

Please is there lunch or stipends for transport and other logistics during the assessment center, I got invite for 30th to 3rd November
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by nuhu(m): 7:16am On Oct 26, 2017
These Orange drugs wahala is three much. Imagine write 2 tests ,3 interviews to secure a job of 55k. There strategy is a failure, they seek to attract leaving the most important elements of motivation and retention to the garbage. Any one who scale through this process is bound to get a better offer else where and leave.
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by saintclem7: 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
nuhu:
These Orange drugs wahala is three much. Imagine write 2 tests ,3 interviews to secure a job of 55k. There strategy is a failure, they seek to attract leaving the most important elements of motivation and retention to the garbage. Any one who scale through this process is bound to get a better offer else lwhere and leave.

Thank you Sir for your information. I won't be going for the Boot Camp again. If I get job of 55k and I come from Ikorodu. How much can I save in a month. Then am getting more in my current place of working.
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by CallofDuty(m): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
saintclem7:

Thank you Sir for your information. I won't be going for the Boot Camp again. If I get job of 55k and I come from Ikorodu. How much can I save in a month. Then am getting more in my current place of working.
i think yo made the right choice ..the so called Mgt trainee program will even last for 3 solid years..what are they managing?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin but however, u can still give it a try as I think the pay is up to 95k.. there is absolutely no harm in trying..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by saintclem7: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
CallofDuty:
i think yo made the right choice ..the so called Mgt trainee program will even last for 3 solid years..what are they managing?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin but however, u can still give it a try as I think the pay is up to 95k.. there is absolutely no harm in trying..
Well you are right. No harm in trying. I will attend by the Special Grace of God
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by Bodun88: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
saintclem7:

Well you are right. No harm in trying. I will attend by the Special Grace of God
Someone has offered to link me up with this company ? what is the pay like ? is it a good place to learn and grow ?
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by Qualcoms(m): 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
Bodun88:

Someone has offered to link me up with this company ? what is the pay like ? is it a good place to learn and grow ?
Pls, I got a question to ask. I just graduated and I was invited to write test. I avn't served...will they eventually drop me?
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by Busbar(m): 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
Qualcoms:
Pls, I got a question to ask. I just graduated and I was invited to write test. I avn't served...will they eventually drop me?
What post did u applied for?
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by Qualcoms(m): 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
Busbar:
What post did u applied for?
Management Trainee

1 Like

Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 28, 2018
Went for the interview for a production supervisor few days ago..it was an oral one... haven't heard from them since then
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by Calygreat: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
Interview is rolling again for sales and marketing position.
Who's know how much they pay for this position?
Re: Orange Group Written Test And Interview by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
Calygreat:
Interview is rolling again for sales and marketing position.
Who's know how much they pay for this position?
when is the interview bro. I don't know how much they pay though

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Write A Job Application Using The E-mail Format / Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Cabin Crew Needed In Arik Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.