Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Denrele Edun Falls And Bleeds On Set Of A New Movie, See Graphic... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun Falls And Bleeds On Set Of A New Movie, See Graphic... (1101 Views)

Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday / Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Falls And Bleeds On Set Of A New Movie, See Graphic... by Charles4075(m): 7:29am On Jan 21, 2016
Self-proclaimed Nigerian Caitlyn Jenner, Denrele Edun, took to Instagram to inform his fans on how he fell and injured himself while working on a new movie.

Denrele who shared these photos wrote “They say that true artists suffer for their craft, but perhaps no artist has suffered like myself on this hustle of mine! All in a bid to make my acting more convincing, I was supposed to drop into a faint in the very first scene of the movie “PEPPER SOUP” but I guess I miscalculated and fell hard on a metallic object on the floor that pierced my face. I kinda blacked out for a few seconds and felt something warm running down my face…Truth is, a blood vessel just a lil above my right eye (an inch away from my eyebrow bone) was burst open and it was hard to control the bleeding! The production team was stunned and scared at the same time. They almost called off the production but I refused! THE SHOW MUST GO ON! And I finished this job with all the grace, strength, resilience and amazing character interpretation that I could muster!”

Source: https:///obeK7aoBvw

Re: Denrele Edun Falls And Bleeds On Set Of A New Movie, See Graphic... by Nightie(f): 7:39am On Jan 21, 2016
Itz nt funny, bt dis got me laughing..Dis dude skinny no be small. Sorry sha undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Blackface Attack Psquare & Sound Sultan *calls Psquare ‘copycats’ (SEE!) / Yemi Alade Channels 80s Look In Denim On Denim Ensemble (photos) / #LindaIkeji Post : Olamide Meets Pres Buhari... Then Something Funny Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.