Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

How To Run Android Apps On Your Windows Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Run Android Apps On Your Windows Smartphone (424 Views)

Top 10 Android Apps 2020 / Android Or Windows Smartphone, Which Is The Best? / 5 Reasons To Buy Android Phone Over Apple Iphone And Windows Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Run Android Apps On Your Windows Smartphone by waziri9: 8:25am On Jan 21, 2016
If you belong to this category, don't worry to much as I walk you through the steps to run any Android app on your windows phone.

However, I must inform you that the methods I'm showing doesn't work on every windows. This means you can only partake of the Android juice on your windows if it falls under the following phone types.

* Nokia Lumia 930
* Nokia Lumia 1020
* Nokia Lumia 1520
* Nokia Lumia 635
* Nokia Lumia 730
* Nokia Lumia 820
* Nokia Lumia 535
* Nokia Lumia 929
* Nokia Lumia 920
* Nokia Lumia 925

Did you make the list? If yes, read on but if no, I'm sorry. *wink. Now let's move on to the requirements for this to work.

THE REQUIREMENTS

http://www.droidgurus.com/2016/01/cool-method-to-run-android-apps-on-your.html?m=0#more

(1) (Reply)

Huge Discount On Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge / Phones With Small Internal Memory / Help Help Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.