Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,275 members, 7,853,335 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Doing Legal Business Now Seem Hectic Than Doing Yahoo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Doing Legal Business Now Seem Hectic Than Doing Yahoo (668 Views)

How You Make More Than 100k In A Month doing This Legal Business In 2018 / 100% Legal Business! Do This And Get N5,000,000 (JANUARY 2018) / 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Online Business Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doing Legal Business Now Seem Hectic Than Doing Yahoo by skyhighweb(m): 9:09am On Jan 21, 2016
So here is the thing am in india schooling and once a while i drop messages on nairaland on who wants to buy goods and stuff from here and send down to them, i get quite a lot of replies on my what apps and my fingers start to pain me during typing but still then am glad, after all and all and we have finally concluded on the prices of the goods and shipping its becomes a problem of who will send money first and who will send goods first, i understand the whole yahoo stuff and scam, but then how does one know who is who how do one know if he or she is genuine and make you guys gain my trust, i would love to know so i don't loose customers this year, and its not just you guys i have almost lost 350k in which i sent goods to a person and pay instantly becomes bit by bit payment, plus police involvement and me failing my first semester after using my fees (bad move i know), well thank God for second semester.

So my fellow people please dont let legal business seem like a waste cause the little we make makes us happy, i dont want to be drinking, womanizing and taking selfies with your money, i just want to help take the burden off you travelling thus spending little money for little goods or loads of goods any which way.

So here is my facebook id
https://www.facebook.com/Airhis

my family members are there also its step towards knowing me.

I just hope this year i get to do business to those who contacted me, although i get at least 2 people who will want to give me a try after like 2 to 3 months of excess chatting n questioning, any which way am still gonna be ignoring yahoo yahoo that stuff is not for me, be good this year, be safe and take good care of your self.

ohonsi david
Re: Doing Legal Business Now Seem Hectic Than Doing Yahoo by EnterPRO: 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
would escrow work for you?
Re: Doing Legal Business Now Seem Hectic Than Doing Yahoo by warrenweste(m): 12:50am On Jan 23, 2016
what are the things you can buy and whats you rate?
Re: Doing Legal Business Now Seem Hectic Than Doing Yahoo by skyhighweb(m): 10:44am On Jan 24, 2016
warrenweste:
what are the things you can buy and whats you rate?
depends on what you wanna buy
EnterPRO:
would escrow work for you?
nope sorry

(1) (Reply)

CAFON To Boycott Banking Services March 1, Accuses CBN Of Aiding Exploitation / Online Magazine Publishing / Simdul Shagaya Sells Stake In Dealdey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.