Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers (12371 Views)

FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST / BREAKING: Wike Orders ARMY To Take Over ORASHI Region / North Korea Leader Orders Army To Be Ready For War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by catchfun: 9:50am On Jan 21, 2016
The Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Tukur Yusuf Buratai has directed all officers of the Nigerian Army who have not declared their assets to do so immediately.
According to a statement issued last night by the Acting Director, Army Public Relations, Col. Sani Usman, the Army Chief gave the directive during a conference with Principal Staff Officers and Directors serving at the Army Headquarters.
“It is to be noted that the Chief of Army Staff has done so, soon on his appointment as Commander, Multinational Joint Task Force in May 2015 and also on his appointment as Chief of Army Staff in July 2015. Copies of both are with the Code of Conduct Bureau” Usman said.
“This directive is in order, considering the fact that all military officers are having Presidential Commission and are public servants, as well as subject to both civil and military laws.
“In addition, given the current drive of the country for probity and accountability, the Nigerian Army should not only key in but should be one of the key drivers for such laudable project” the statement added.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/buratai-orders-all-army-officers-to-declare-assests/
lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by emamos: 9:51am On Jan 21, 2016
good...Remaining NN,NAF and others

2 Likes

Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by donTbone(m): 9:52am On Jan 21, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by Elosky20: 9:54am On Jan 21, 2016
ok
Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by dani3(m): 9:56am On Jan 21, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by yahrant140(m): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2016
Hmm, thats a great development Mr burutai! Pls do the same as well... The flamboyant lifestyle of military men @ officers mens quarters this days is alarming!

5 Likes

Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 21, 2016
I hear
Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by cutetopsey(f): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2016
ok
Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by lifezone247(m): 10:21am On Jan 21, 2016
This is the real action film

2 Likes

Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by anonimi: 10:21am On Jan 21, 2016
Has anyone seen the PUBLIC asset declaration of Buhari's appointees, including Buratai, as he promised

PhockPhockMan:
But Buhari, in the document titled, ‘I pledge to Nigeria’ had also said that all his political appointees would only earn salaries and allowances as prescribed by the Revenue and Mobilisation and Fiscal Allocation Commission.

He said, “I pledge to publicly declare my assets and liabilities, encourage all my appointees publicly declare their assets and liabilities as a pre-condition for appointment. All political appointees will only earn the salaries and allowances determined by the RMFAC. I pledge, as Commander-in-Chief, to lead from the front and not behind in the comfort and security of Aso Rock, to boost the morale of fighting forces and the generality of all Nigerians.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-vp-fail-to-declare-assets-publicly/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2827707_img20150905142543_jpegffcefa9483529d6999254d5bf1b3a54e

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by eleko1: 10:22am On Jan 21, 2016
wink smiley
Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by ademega(m): 10:22am On Jan 21, 2016
good one their
Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by coldsummer: 10:22am On Jan 21, 2016
Has he declared his own

1 Like

Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 21, 2016
We need you and your boys in the southeast to quench biafra agitations more than this asset declaration. We must not allow any part of Nigeria to break especially the SS/SE. one Nigeria we shall remain cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by magicminister: 10:22am On Jan 21, 2016
I strongly feel that this is a waste of time time and money.
We have thousands of people in the army and making them to declare their assets would cost millions or billions or even trillions to analyze and record in a data base which we obviously don't have.
It would have made more sense if asset declaration was enforced on all senior staffs.
Say from Lt General upwards.

Anyway, i wish Nigerian Army the best.

2 Likes

Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by Aviero: 10:22am On Jan 21, 2016
Some people go still complain.
Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by aminho(m): 10:23am On Jan 21, 2016
When will nairaland moderators declare dia own?seun abeg make give d oda

1 Like

Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by Kangol99(m): 10:23am On Jan 21, 2016
K
Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by ozodigboo(m): 10:23am On Jan 21, 2016
Now i expect mass exodus voluntarily from the Army.
Nobody wan declare anythin'.
Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by sammyj: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2016
Ok ooo. every body in the country will soon declare their asset wit the way and manner this is going !! grin
Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by Olarindeib: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2016
that is good
Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by kachnov(m): 10:23am On Jan 21, 2016
Good move if done properly.

Can you instruct online ??see my signature.
Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by tommykiwi(m): 10:24am On Jan 21, 2016
Inspector General of Police U too order ur boys to declare their assets even the ones them dey collect from road block.

4 Likes

Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by pafunky: 10:24am On Jan 21, 2016
This declaration of a thing is becoming rampant now a days. Customs Boss has also directed His
officers to do same. If it will curb unnecessary looting good. May God bless Nija

3 Likes

Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by Saheed9: 10:24am On Jan 21, 2016
Better

1 Like

Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by Spyman28: 10:25am On Jan 21, 2016
Is anybody still in doubt that this Government means business

3 Likes

Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by alcmene: 10:25am On Jan 21, 2016
Notice me Army chief....

Curtail the ravaging insecurity in the north east and Niger delta and nobody will raise eyebrows on how much is in your coffers.

Eye service snail-carressing bura addict
Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by Goahead(m): 10:25am On Jan 21, 2016
Misplaced priority..... Get to work you butthole.
Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by Benjom(m): 10:25am On Jan 21, 2016
That's laudable.
Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by kennydee05(m): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2016
People aren't smiling again ooo.

This Change has really come to stay.

Next will be Nigeria Police Force.

1 Like

Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 21, 2016
Good move!......this should cut across the entire military and The PARA-MILITARY outfits should take a cue too.

It is high time the welfare of our military personnel be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers by demarc001: 10:26am On Jan 21, 2016
Na only cows dem get

(1) (2) (Reply)

Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped / INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack / Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.