Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,139 members, 7,845,782 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Binary Options Trader? A Must Read - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Binary Options Trader? A Must Read (479 Views)

The Modern Trader: A Report On The 9.6 Million Online Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Binary Options Trader? A Must Read by protrader: 10:28am On Jan 21, 2016
I've come to realise that most Nigerians who venture into binary options or forex trading lose their hard-earned cash. Some through trading by themselves while others have lost a lot to the so-called account managers who promised heaven and earth. A lot of people have also wasted money on strategies. Well I know how you feel because I have lost a lot too years back to people who promised me heaven and earth if they trade for me. I have also wasted my money on strategies. But I never gave up and decided to know the secret behind the success of the few professionals. Thereafter I developed a system that has been working for me for the past two years. As a pro trader i collaborated with a programmer whom I revealed my strategy to. He helped me to develop a mobile app which I now use on my android phone. So, I now have an android mobile app that contains my strategy which notifies me when it sees an opportunity. I decided to develop this mobile app to make binary options trading easy and profitable for me. Now I earn a living by trading binary options. All I do now is wait for my mobile app to notify me and I place trades to earn profit making an average of N120,000 every month. Lest I forget, I started with just $100. I'm willing to give my android mobile app to only few people for free. But I must be sure you won't be selling it to others. Call me on 0814 998 7873 so I would tell you how to get it. All you just need to do when I send it to you is install it on your android phone. It would notify you when it sees a profitable trade setup. You would get a notification sound just like you get on your WhatsApp/ BBM...Then you could place your trade because it would give you full instructions. The beautiful thing about this app of mine is that you can trade on the go. Please, call me on 0814 998 7873 if you are intetested.
Re: Binary Options Trader? A Must Read by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 19, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3468787/stable-money-strategy

Permanently Returns 5% daily 25% weekly 100% monthly

(1) (Reply)

Buying And Selling / Rosabon Launches Ember Loan Promo / Must We Drop Our Emails And Phone Nos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.