Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter (33028 Views)

Properties Recovered So Far From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Custom Boss (Photos) / EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) / Why Fuel Scarcity Will Not Go Away Soon In Nigeria- Sahara Reporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by naij00: 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by Kangol99(m): 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by diegwu01: 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
Rumour mongers everywhere.. He didnt flee.
He 's attending a course that may last 19 years

5 Likes

Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by tuoyoojo(m): 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
ok

i don tire for all this yam and goat tori

i want to see Naira increasing in value, job creation, companies establishing them selves....na that one go affect the common man. wetin these

probes don achieve since.
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by abbaapple: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
Puhahahaha him go consult samboribobo for US ni sad am enjoin dis corruption of a tin grin Buhari is a nightmare to all dos mangolian babbons dat ate our Yam grin
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by aieromon(m): 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
The crate on my mind

1 Like

Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by san316(m): 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
I see someone coming back in crate .

It's normal with Dikkos

1 Like

Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by freshvine(f): 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
All the Yam eaters of northern Nigeria extraction are either fleeing or had fled. The one they retained to extract information are being given VIP treatment while those from the area of 5% are harassed daily with state security.

You held Dasuki, charge him with $2B mismanagement and set his bail application bond for 250M naira while Metu that's accused of 400M beneficiary bail bond is set at 400 Million Naira.

This government is really practicing one Nigeria it so called preach

1 Like

Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by DedicatedEnkist: 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
the only place he can run to and not caught is heaven

1 Like

Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by Objectives: 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
olapluto:
Buhari is thinking ahead jare. Dikko is in UAE, and we just signed extradition treaty. Dikko will be shipped back to Nigeria in no time. Now I appreciate Buhari's earlier foreign travels.

Thank you for being honest,

I always felt the president did not just make those trips for the fun of being in the sky or seeing foreign faces,

There was always going to be something, somewhere, in the interest of Nigeria, we have just seen the significance and necessity of one of them.

Consequently, as events unfold, I trust that some, who referred to HIM as a junketeer 'd come to appreciate the essence of those trips.

3 Likes

Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by prettyboi1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
freshvine:
All the Yam eaters of northern Nigeria extraction are either fleeing or had fled. The one they retained to extract information are being given VIP treatment while those from the area of 5% are harassed daily with state security.

You held Dasuki, charge him with $2B mismanagement and set his bail application bond for 250M naira while Metu that's accused of 400M beneficiary bail bond is set at 400 Million Naira.

What a dull folk. Jeez! These kind of people have inferiority complex,....so you all just think everyone is chasing you. What the freaking heck have you typed up there? Do you know anything about law...or you just feel like whining? Grow up..wtf?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
What is with the Dikko's and fleeing

grin Dikko means steal and run.

I'm not really a fan of Buhari. But exposing and bringing corrupt prominent people to court in chains gladdens my heart.

6 Likes

Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by Ijaya123: 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
So Wailers now believe Sahara Reporters...

Dikko can only run but can't hide.
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by Kangol99(m): 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by Akaujaa(m): 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
hahahaha...I so love the mood of the country. No politician seems to be safe because u don't know whose turn it'll be next. At least, the rate at which our money was being siphoned has reduced like 50%. I can't say 100% because we are still humans but d truth is that everyone knows that its no longer business as usual.

8 Likes

Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by AZAJOBINSON(m): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Am ready to donate some crates to the FG. It might be of help when smuggling him back to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by 9jatatafo(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
PMB will send SWAT to put this Dikko on a wooden box just as he did to Umaru Dikko in the UK trying to smuggle him to Nigeria as cargo in oxygenated box
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by ilyas26(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
Why did they allow him to leave the country in the first place
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by bigtt76(f): 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
This time around, na container dem go use freight am back grin

Keneking:
We are watching...another crate is being remodelled to bundle him to Nigeria.

Imagine Umar Dikko in a crate cheesy Also imagine Abdullahi Dikko in a remodelled crate grin

1 Like

Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
Dikko!! Come and hide in my house, you will be safe because there is no documentation.....running to foreign countries requires paper work which can be easily traced.
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
bigtt76:
This time around, na container dem go use freight am back grin

lol.....what an irony....... he used to be in-charge of all containers coming into the country

3 Likes

Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by MediaDeveloper(m): 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nigeria as a nation have suffered from the administration of people I choose to call unfortunate leaders.

The Current Economic Times in Nigeria >> http://www.234jam.com/2016/01/the-current-economic-times-in-nigeria.html is a solid proof that Nigeria a country need visionary leaders.

The time to get it right is now.

Prepare yourself for every leadership position you can ever think of
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by icyprince020(m): 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lol...wont be surprise when his family would come up with the fact that he is suffering from one yeye sickness.lol,wher mrs diezani...naw.gues she is somewhere by naw enjoying her hard earned loot.shei,smart woman.oga alameiyeseigha I sight u.

1 Like

Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by nwadiuko1(m): 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
is he related to the other dikko? I mean the one that was crated ( nearly)
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by Jarus(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
De javu!!!

Umaru Dikko
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by billyG(m): 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
cramjones:
Dear Nigerians,

President Mohammadu Buhari is here to stay. He is not against the Igbo, he is only against corruption, the very thing that has destroyed Nigeria. Calling him names because of his fight, only makes you look stupiid and a lover of the status quo. Mr. Dikko, you can run but you can't hide. All those who looted our national resources MUST pay for it.

Click like if you support this fight against Corruption!

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

CC: Chinemerem Onwuliri take note!
I must say am surprise hearing it frm an Igbo which is very unusual b/c igbo hate Buhari as oif na him declare civil war on them.
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by billyG(m): 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
bigboss80s:

Lol St Kitts....nice, little island in the Caribbean. I know a certain former South South governor who used his daughter to launder money there under the guise of medical school. lipsrsealed
Mention names pls dnt keep us & efcc in suspense.
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by billyG(m): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
freshvine:

Kai!A tribalist female like u shld restrict yasef to Romance section.
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by loopman: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
freshvine:

Is Metuh culpable in the charge of 400M or not?
Stop tribalism
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by thebestprice(m): 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
he was people fleecing,now he's fleeing.. VERY EUPHEMIC
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Seems like Buhari means business!!!

That's good o... I love it
Re: Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter by lonelydora: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
An evil man runneth when no man is pursuing him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – / Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) / Rapper, Phyno Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.