Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Eminem’s Sis-in-law Dies From Drug Overdose - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Eminem’s Sis-in-law Dies From Drug Overdose (420 Views)

"This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady / Beware Of This IG Scammer People.. She Already Duped My Big Sis! / 8 Months Pregnant Youtube Star 'blue Fairy' Found Dead In Apparent Drug Overdose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eminem’s Sis-in-law Dies From Drug Overdose by Youngloaded(m): 11:54am On Jan 21, 2016

The mother of Eminem’s adopted daughter, Alaina, Dawn Scott, was found dead in a park after a drug overdose.
Dawn is also the twin-sister to Eminem’s wife, Kim, and had allowed the couple to adopt Alaina when she couldn’t take care of her.

According to police in Warren, Michigan, 40-year old Dawn died of “an apparent heroin overdose, pending a toxicology test.”

In an interview only 4 months ago, Dawn had revealed that both Eminem and her sister hadn’t offered her any help whatsoever.

“I have a millionaire brother-in-law and a sister with money up the a**, but they’re refusing to give me any help,” Scott said in an interview with Radar Online.

“One night I called my sister and told her I had nowhere to go,” Scott told the website. “She said, ‘That’s not my problem. Don’t bother me,’ and hung up.”

According to Scott’s long time friend Les Martin, Kim was not ready to help Dawn out in any capacity.

“I’ve been trying like hell to save her life,” Martin said. “I’ve had numerous conversations with Kim about trying to get her help and it just wasn’t a conversation she wanted to have.”

http://www.youngloaded.com/2016/01/21/eminems-sis-in-law-dies-from-drug-overdose/

(1) (Reply)

Pease Help, I Am A Paedophile. / Today, Encourage Someone. / Where Can I Get Large-sized Footwear In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.