Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Things Are To Be Used, But Kids Are To Be Loved - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Are To Be Used, But Kids Are To Be Loved (362 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ / What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Are To Be Used, But Kids Are To Be Loved by ThetrueWord: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2016
While a man was polishing his new car,his 6 years old son picked up a stone and scratched lines on the side of the car.in anger,the man took the child’s hand and hit it many times, not realizing he was using a wrench.At the hospital the child lost all his fingers due to multiple fractures.when the child saw his father with painful eyes he asked ,dad when will my finger grow back?

The man was hurt and speechless the went back to his car and kicked it a lot of times. Devastated by his own actions sitting in front of that car he looked at the scratches, the child had written LOVE YOU DAD!. Things are to be used, but people are to be loved. We should treat our children with love, in respective of what they have done.Read More.http://relationshiptalks.com.ng/things-are-to-be-used-but-kids-are-to-be-loved/

(1) (Reply)

Perhaps Youre Activating Your Smartphone / Five Steps To Create Harmony In The Home Through Organised House Chores / LIFE AND LOVE: Love, Not Words Win Arguments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.