Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Ways To By-cut N50 Stamp Charges. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ways To By-cut N50 Stamp Charges. (776 Views)

N50 Stamp Duty: 10 Things You Need To Know / N50 Stamp Duty: CBN Exempts Salary Accounts, Self-to-self Transactions / N50 Stamp Duty Imposed On Bank Customers By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To By-cut N50 Stamp Charges. by foriz4u(m): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
I've figured out some simple ways to by-cut the 5% being charged by d FG tru d CBN on deposit above 1000n on every acct. Since d FG claims she wants to raise revenue from my hard earn pocket after I've paid them their own tax n other bills. I pay for PHCN, yet I still have to fuel my generator for several hours daily... Yet this government have chose to b wicked and inconsiderate after all I as a citizen have contributed to nation building by voting them In and lots more. instead give me back good roads, stable power, quality and subsidized education and health care for myself and aging parents, security, jobs, so much more to mention, but they rather squander and embezzled our economy, send their children abroad to study only for them to come back and become leaders continuing the trend their father's have thought n left behind for them...no way!
These are some means I'll stop them...
1)If anybody wants to pay money into my acct I will tell d person to state me as the one doing the deposit since the exemption is self-self deposit.
2) instead of receive payment by bank deposit from a transaction I will go to d bank with the person while he/she withdraws I collect it cash and make instant deposit right their in the bank to my account. because I can't imagine losing 50k on 1m bank deposit, that's non-inclusive monthly bank changes o. All for notin? Nnbanu...
3)coming up soon...

4 Likes

Re: Ways To By-cut N50 Stamp Charges. by foriz4u(m): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
since the government wants to play us a fool twice we shall tell them we can't go shy twice....lol...

1 Like

Re: Ways To By-cut N50 Stamp Charges. by checkolatunji: 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
foriz4u:
I've figured out some simple ways to by-cut the 5% being charged by d FG tru d CBN on deposit above 1000n on every acct. Since d FG claims she wants to raise revenue from my hard earn pocket after I've paid them their own tax n other bills. I pay for PHCN, yet I still have to fuel my generator for several hours daily... Yet this government have chose to b wicked and inconsiderate after all I as a citizen have contributed to nation building by voting them In and lots more. instead give me back good roads, stable power, quality and subsidized education and health care for myself and aging parents, security, jobs, so much more to mention, but they rather squander and embezzled our economy, send their children abroad to study only for them to come back and become leaders continuing the trend their father's have thought n left behind for them...no way!
These are some means I'll stop them...
1)If anybody wants to pay money into my acct I will tell d person to state me as the one doing the deposit since the exemption is self-self deposit.
2) instead of receive payment by bank deposit from a transaction I will go to d bank with the person while he/she withdraws I collect it cash and make instant deposit right their in the bank to my account. because I can't imagine losing 50k on 1m bank deposit, that's non-inclusive monthly bank changes o. All for notin? Nnbanu...
3)coming up soon...

Hey Mr man are you sure you voted for this government? I guess NO
Re: Ways To By-cut N50 Stamp Charges. by foriz4u(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2016
checkolatunji:

Hey Mr man are you sure you voted for this government? I guess NO
and what if I voted?
Re: Ways To By-cut N50 Stamp Charges. by einsteine(m): 10:10am On Jan 22, 2016
OP dey vex... Lol. Anyway, the APC government probably thinks it is a better manager of your money than you are. So brace up and pay up. More taxes are coming. Expect tolls on already built roads and bridges. An increase in VAT would happen before the end of the year.

1 Like

Re: Ways To By-cut N50 Stamp Charges. by EnterPRO: 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
5% or N50?

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother / How To Build A Dredger In Nigeria, this is how we did it..... / Remote Gate Automation for Sliding/ Swinging Gate in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.