Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) (23966 Views)

Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by dainformant(m): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
President Mohammadu Buhari hosted Nigerian athletes to a hero's reception at the Presidential Banquet Hall, Aso Villa. The event is for outstanding Athletes /Officials who has done the country proud in the recent Sports competitions and even those in the 1985.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/photos-president-buhari-thanks-nigerian.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
Great

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by dainformant(m): 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
more

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
sad instead of him to give the real winners of world cup 2million he gaved the 1985 set 2million and the recent set collects 20k from our oil money and he will blame the militant when the blow pipeline not knowing that Nnamdi kanu and dasuki 2.1billion dollards plus the missing budget vex every nigerian who is looking up to the change he promised when he said he will reduce the private jets in aso rock and aisha and oshibanjo wife still fly one to katsina state today to greet elrufai and other almajiri up north sad sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Amein(m): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
THE GREATEST

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by CR77(f): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
Good one from our Presido

God bless Nigeria

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
Issorait.

Dem try!
Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
our amiable President.... you have put all the wailer with bending corner mind to shame by shaking the hands of that lady on wheels.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Manus17(m): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
hmmmm...
Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by olamonsor2: 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Best president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Sohot1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
I salute all the young and rich minds who at all times determined to make their fatherland proud instead of engaging in nefarious and destructive activities....

They deserve to be truly rewarded and encouraged.
God bless Nigeria!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
Tell him to come host on DEEZ NUTZ undecided Stvpid man, your economy is in shambles and you are here milking the media dry like a retarrded showboat... undecided But Nigerias Woes is my gain cool

Hold up real quick, can women on wheel chair fvck??...Now i have my curiosity piqued.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by oluwagadaffi(m): 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
no
Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by GlassDoc: 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
Good move...
Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
The sign of great things to come.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Temmymine: 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
kudos
Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by veraponpo(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
May God bless my able president.

The one that hates evil (corruption, lie, deception) and loves integrity.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by ishiamu(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
Click like if you believe buhari is a terrorist... and click share if you believe his a scam and a dullard

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by hujjat(m): 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
Good example
Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
Thats good!
Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Emekamex(m): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
I don't get Dalung's dress sense at all

Meanwhile in Dubai...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Plus234(m): 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
Vanquay:
Tell him to come host on DEEZ NUTZ undecided Stvpid man, your economy is in shambles and you are here milking the media dry like a retarrded showboat... undecided But Nigerias Woes is my gain cool

Hold up real quick, can women on wheel chair fvck??...Now i have my curiosity piqued.

anu mpama

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Marriott1980(m): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
ishiamu:
Click like if you believe buhari is a terrorist... and click share if you believe his a scam and a dullard

I will never understand why some of you come here and just write anything. What exactly is your reason for calling him a dullard? someone like you have never even been in a postion of authority before not even a class captain but you just come here and write crap.

Just tell me why you think he is a scam and a dullard.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
Plus234:

anu mpama

I dont understand fvckery...I speak English and Spanish so whats the deal with your retarrded style of writing?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by fghanni(m): 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
nice one
Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by KingsJohnson(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
Our Ceremonial President I hail thee. Is this the change we voted for
Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by hobermener: 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
1985? Really? When the illuminated minds among us warned that this dullard will take us decades backwards, some zombies tagged em wailers. Smh
Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Athletes At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by timilehing(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
uselessgoat:
sad instead of him to give the real winners of world cup 2million he gave the 1985 set 2million and the recent set collects 20k from our oil money and he will blame the militant when the blow pipeline not knowing that Nnamdi kanu and dasuki 2.1billion dollards plus the missing budget vex every nigerian who is looking up to the change he promised when he said he will reduce the private jets in aso rock and aisha and oshibanjo wife still fly one to katsina state today to greet elrufai and other almajiri up north sad sad
Useless goat indeed

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Loses 800,000-Member South-West Campaign Group To Buhari, APC / 2023: General Abubakar Kicks Against Zoning, Defends 1999 Constitution / Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.