Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Complete Pure Water Factory At Port-harcourt For Partnership Or Hire - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Complete Pure Water Factory At Port-harcourt For Partnership Or Hire (2137 Views)

Quick Sale (Pic):- Pure Water Factory At Oko-afon Badagry. ₦8m / Contact Us For Top Quality Pure Water Packing Bag Nylon @ An Affordable Rate. / Complete Pure Water Factory For Partnership Or Lease (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete Pure Water Factory At Port-harcourt For Partnership Or Hire by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
A complete and nafdac certified pure water factory located in Port-Harcourt is up for hire or Partnership. Interested persons to contact me on 07068732769, larrizy@yahoo.com
Re: Complete Pure Water Factory At Port-harcourt For Partnership Or Hire by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
Larryfly:
A complete and nafdac certified pure water factory located in Port-Harcourt is up for hire or Partnership. Interested persons to contact me on 07068732769, larrizy@yahoo.com
send me the full deatails of what is needed from me for the lease/partnership, photos and details of your facility and machines.
Emmydeep@gmail.com
Re: Complete Pure Water Factory At Port-harcourt For Partnership Or Hire by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
emmydeep:

send me the full deatails of what is needed from me for the lease/partnership, photos and details of your facility and machines.
Emmydeep@gmail.com

Bro, I haven't got the pictures on my phone. If you reside in ph, then we could go to the factory together so you ll see the place and wr could negotiate thereafter. Right now, there is no fixed terms for the Partnership or lease, it depends on what you are willing to bring to the table. Thanks
Re: Complete Pure Water Factory At Port-harcourt For Partnership Or Hire by philip88: 10:25am On Apr 08, 2017
MANUAL FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT OF STANDARD SACHET AND BOTTLED DRINKING WATER FACTORY.
Hello,
I wish you success in all your endeavors.
My name is Philip Anochie . I am presenting to you a manual you can use to establish a pure water factory in your locality.
This manual is an essential start –up procedure for individuals that wants to go into pure water production business. It is also an essential guide for those already in the pure water production business as it reveals the well-guarded secrets of pure water production.
In pure water production, investment is small and profit is very high. In this era of self reliance and entrepreneurship, one can play an exciting role as a sachet and bottled drinking water producer.
It is on record that the World Health Organization (WHO) has recommended good water quality as a necessary requirement for good health. It has been documented that standard laboratories for water quality analysis is one of the key recommendations of WHO. Currently, this expected standard laboratories for water analysis and quality control are not in place all localities, physio-chemical and bacteriological studies in many laboratories is lacking and this leads to gastroenteric infections due to water contamination by highly toxic chemicals, coliforms, and enteric pathogens of unknown characteristics.
This manual will help you to establish a water analysis laboratory in your locality to carry out regular pollution monitoring of the sources, treatment systems and distribution centers of the bottled drinking water factory as well as the air and environment of the factory.
The laboratory will be established to carrying out water research programmes to generate specific data on the various aspects of water microbiology and physio-chemical studies . Water in Nigeria has little or no data generated in the area of water quality characteristics.
To enable you achieve these objectives, we would like you to get a copy of this manual.
The establishment of this factory will be an income producing project and will help in no small measure, in the control of water borne diseases in your locality.
The results of our extensive research and experience in laboratory water analysis is now available in this manual.
In actuality, this is a complete and operational business training manual covering such topics such as:
• Summary of the project.
• Introduction and background information
• Objectives
• Rationale/ Justification of the Project.
• Materials and Methods
• Site selection
• Business registration and approval.
• Borehole drilling
• Installation of purification system.
• Equipment, materials and reagents.
• Manpower requirements.
• Packaging and design requirements.
• Physical, chemical and bacteriologic studies.
• Regular pollution monitoring.
• Duration of the project
• Project work plan.
• Potential value of results and outcome of the project.
• Budget
• Budget justification
• Follow up activities
• References.
• Appendices of Standard requirements/ International standard quality specifications for water quality and many more.
• Flow chart showing water sampling points
• Advice for beginners and investors; Interested investors (beginners) can be assisted with the necessary details: registration, product sourcing, buyers, documentation, all the necessary details to succeed and many more.

Buy a copy of this manual today. To obtain your own copy of this manual, contact:
Philip Ifesinachi Anochie.
President/CEO.
Philip Nelson Institute for Medical Research.
Telephone: +234-8166582414, +234-8140624643, +234-8173175179.
E-mail: philipnelsoninstitute@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Egg Distributors Wanted Urgently, Contact Us On 08067053945 Or 08130700635 / The Only Porcelain Insulator Making Factory In Africa: Looking For Partnership / Tips On How To Turn Your Agric Dream To Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.