Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu (22555 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo / All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu / A WARNING TO ALL IGBO'S ON NAIRALAND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
kernel504:

THE LAST TIME I CHECKED , YOU GUYS WERE BEGGING FOR LOANS AND BAILOUT WITH THE HIGHEST REGIONAL DEBT... IS ANAMBRA BACK FROM REPRESENTING NIGERIA IN WORLD DEBATE COMPETITION, AFTER TAKING THIRD LAST YEAR, LOCAL KING.

They're talking about you leaving Nigeria, you're talking about loans grin cheesy I'm sure you copy and paste these things that's why most
of the things you guys post are things that nothing to do with one's comment grin grin
Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by kernel504(m): 1:44am On Jan 23, 2016
kaakulator4:

They're talking about you leaving Nigeria, you're talking about loans grin cheesy I'm sure you copy and paste these things that's why most
of the things you guys post are things that nothing to do with one's comment grin grin

WHO IS "THEY"? ARE YOU REMOVING YOURSELF... SEE THEM.
Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by kernel504(m): 1:46am On Jan 23, 2016
kaakulator4:

My own elders? grin grin

It's like you're not okay. grin cheesy Did the elders also stop you from staying in Alaigbo after christmas? grin grin

You people know you can't do without Nigeria.Even a recent survey that was carried out showed majority of you still want to retain the Nigerian
passport.

KEEP FOLLOWING BIAFRAN THREADS, WHILE BOKO HARAM DEY YOUR ROOM.
Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 23, 2016
kernel504:

WHO IS "THEY"? ARE YOU REMOVING YOURSELF... SEE THEM.

If I tell you "they", I'm still part of them.You haven't even answered my question.Why did you come back after christmas? grin cheesy

Before we divert, the topic is about ALL IGBO GIRLS BEING PROSTITUTES. Can we discuss that please? grin grin cheesy
Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 23, 2016
kernel504:

KEEP FOLLOWING BIAFRAN THREADS, WHILE BOKO HARAM DEY YOUR ROOM.

I'm not following Biafran threads.The only reason why I responded to you is because you said Yorubas are the one holding you back and between this is not a biafran thread.Let's focus on the topic please wink

1 Like

Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by wadetaw202: 7:30am On Jan 23, 2016
kernel504:

WHILE THESE GUYS ARE BUSY WRITING TRASH, WE ARE BUSY LEADING IN EDUCATION, SPORTS, ENTERTAINMENT, INNOVATION, TECH, REAL ESTATE, AND MOSTLY ECONOMY.

You are trying to change the subject of discuss, abi? Especially now that your steupidity as a tribe has been exposed. You've been clamoring for months now for a man who love your tribe so much that he called your sisters prostitutes.

3 Likes

Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:25am On Jan 23, 2016
LOL, how am loving it because if gives me free licence to insult any of his female supporters here in NL with a ready made excuse to blame Kanu - should she object to the name calling.
LOL, these ppl; they think they are smart yet always end up playing dumb.
Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
I have jus updated the original post.
Be respectful to our women regardless of which tribe

Do not buy into any type of tribal bigotry!
Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by Ezemust: 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
omenka:
Kanu: All Igbo females are prostitutes.

Ipod Yoots: #laughs, embraces him, kisses his feet, and tells everyone- "don't mind him, it is only a hyperbole."

Me: Rotflmao. cheesygringrin

Hyperbole they said! grin
Aisha rice
Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by victorDanladi: 7:38am On Aug 17, 2017
lolz

Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
Tribalism is backwards
victorDanladi:
lolz
b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites

illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, Rett0, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.
Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
If you want to become a Danite, then you are already one, simply quote me to add to our list.
Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by Timekeeper: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2020
Bbn
Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by mbos: 11:49am On Sep 03, 2020
Flyoruboy:

u didn't add Phillip Emegwali in Father and inventor of internet

Rasheed Yekini was the very FIRST Nigerian to ever get the African Player of the Year award (1993) not Amuneke. Okonjo Iweala is accomplished quite alright in her own right, but she's a relatively unknown commodity on the world stage next to a Wole Soyinka (Nobel Laureate), Obasanjo, Olajuwon, Fela, e.t.c. Infact, your best can't compete with ours on the world stage or even Africa. Where una dey on Forbes List? Our companies are global (Glo) while you all still struggle with your 2x2 mom and pops shops. Na one of us buy Gatwick Airport, you are talking about local champions Enyimba when one of us (owner of Bet9ja) bought Portuguese Club, Clube Desportivo Feirense, look I won't even go into any long list coz its not worth it. Just go to sleep. Local champion. cheesy
Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by poweredcom(m): 10:01am On Sep 04, 2020
Ok
Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by poweredcom(m): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2020
I am sure that video is a cut and join video nnamdi kanu did not say such and can never say such

Well as for ashewo matter ..Igbo gals are topping the chart ..then the rest tribes follows

Go to owerri you go weep..also PH as well eastern gals have conoby those zone as well as Abuja where the biggest lick is ..those ones na Abuja connect them de do

Go to Asaba ..those ones na Nollywood parole Dem de but them de hustle join am

Lagos (lekki) 60 percent of runs gals are igbos and the rest tribes follows

All hotels in Lagos ..red bulb hotels and Ndokwa hotels ..50 percent of gals there are igbos then the rest tribes follow

Infact let don't tribalize this

Almost 80 percent of Nigerian girls are prostitutes.

Go to tinder , Inmessage app and michat also Badoo app ..you go Taya

Ashewo wey de house don plenty pass the ones wey de hotel

2 Likes

Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by Revolva(m): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2020
Biafra is sometin that should happen I want it to happen

But the delay is just too much witin the organization

Please Biafra should be serious and do this once and for all and all igbos elite should support this new nation

There is lot of disunity amongst igbos that what I feel and this is the major cause of the dream to be accomplished
Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 26, 2021
He says it's his personal assessments, it says more about the quality of females he relates with, if he truly believes his assertion.
GenBuhari:
Tribalism is backwards
b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites

illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, Rett0, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.
Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
If you want to become a Danite, then you are already one, simply quote me to add to our list.
Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by tsdarkside(m): 5:55am On Dec 26, 2021
protitutu says cownunu....
Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:15am On Dec 26, 2021
He was right
They are also pigs and idiats too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:16am On Dec 26, 2021
tsdarkside:
protitutu says cownunu....
what do you expect from a University dropout ?

1 Like

Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by tsdarkside(m): 7:19am On Dec 26, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
what do you expect from a University dropout ?

i still cant believe that igbos allowed somebody like this to play with them....
very strange juju....

4 Likes

Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by tsdarkside(m): 7:22am On Dec 26, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
He was right
They are also pigs and idiats too

imagine....we were even defendin their own women for them....

isnt that insane juju....??
Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by Sunday2021: 9:19am On Dec 26, 2021

it was a cut and join video edited and added Nnamdi kanus voice
why are you denying what is obvious. Tell us. Which video was cut and join. Stop fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by Sunday2021: 9:27am On Dec 26, 2021
he said it and so?
we all know what we called hyperbole
he wanted to get at we the igbo people for not being IGBOTIC
he was angry that we have so much adapted to white man culture that we are now comfortable with it especially our women.
BUT @OP, YOUR LITTLE BRAIN WONT UNDERSTAND IT. YOUR INABILITY TO DECODE VIA DSTV THAT NNAMDI KANU WAS SIMPLY BEING FIGURATIVE AND SATIRICAL IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE HIS AIM (which is to make our igbo girls focus more on our culture especially our mode of dressing) IS THE REASON WHY HE SAID WHITES ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN BLACKS
if you had any brain, you would not nave posted this crap
this crap is evidence number 2 that you are BLACK and you love gossip and trashy things
NB black is not the color of the skin, it is your perception
so am I free to called you son of a prostitute? I just want to encourage you to be more igbotic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by SaintBishop: 9:29am On Dec 26, 2021
grin grin

1 Like

Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by Sunday2021: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2021
But he's right tho grin Why are you guys making it seem like what he said is a big deal

Una no know before? grin grin

why are you confusing yourself? You said it is a hyperbole, now you are saying that what he said is nothing but the truth. Which one do you want us to go with? HYPERBOLE or TRUTH?
Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by DanHaske: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2021
Actually, go to brothels in any part of Nigeria, even zamfara. They are leading
Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by omenkaLives(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2021
Kanu has always been an idiot. I'm sure he thinks all igbo girls see his mother as a rope model.
Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by bomb24: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2021
[quote author=mbos post=93525682][/quote]
empty chest beaters as usual!
for your info- rashidi yekini never won african best.....
amunike was the first nigerian to win that.
Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by Captain8(m): 10:28am On Dec 26, 2021
Osetigo.... What l was saying was already justified by kanu.... First time kanu said the truth
Re: All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu by Captain8(m): 10:31am On Dec 26, 2021
Thicksharon123 come and see what I was telling you about

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso / Polytechnic Graduates Mock University Students Over ASUU Strike (Video) / Bandits Are Not Muslims, North Is Undereducated & Underpopulated- Bello El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.