Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) (35321 Views)

"Curvy Girls Rock": OAP, Toolz Shares Cute New Photo / OAP Toolz Replies One Of Her 'Womb-Watchers' / Photo Of OAP Toolz And Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by Etizz: 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
Na lie before?

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by NobleAngell(f): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nope. I don't buhliv this. How about pictures of her that are uploaded by others? U mean the people photoshop them on her behalf? Common take your product elsewhere, I ain't buying.

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by ichommy(m): 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
cruzita:
shocked. BUSTED.

CALL THE COPS
grin
Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Me self na toolz on my own, abi my man complain ni? I can't just be as fat as a pig and start snoring grin grin grin
Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by kachnov(m): 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
Its possible...but that's none of my business.

If you can instruct online see my signature.
Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by 1shortblackboy: 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
This is rubbish na. D writer just dey circle anything wey ein like...... Rubbish I say

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by elvisdaniels(m): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
thats liqufy tool on photo shop grin grin grin
Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by cybriz82(m): 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
Perfect..

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by uchennamani(m): 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hahaha. Jesus Christ of Nazareth! Did she think we are this dumb? This is what happens when a lady suffers from low self esteem and believes that her body is her most priced asset. Tufiakwa!
Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by fortunechy(m): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
wetin concern us dia

Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by mophunk: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
Did this writer see Toolz when she hosted Nigeria's Got Talent?
Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by francizy(m): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
guruvick:
They call it curves

I call it FAT
angry

Omo, no be small thing oh.. When curves comot from curves, e done become fat but trust Nigerians, even iya basira and mama nkechi with nyashes the size of an elephant are called curvey... grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
tellwisdom:
Toilet seat go size this wan so? sad

That is why toilet seat is the best weight lifter after all it can lift toolz. Toolz kpekus go dey like padded v-boot
Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
Wow! I'm impressed. Never knew Tools could even Photoshop images of herself on live TV. That's a new. undecided

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by repogirl(f): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
Even Beyonce sef uses Photoshop.. There's nothing wrong in making a picture perfect na?
Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by frisky2good(m): 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
Warp tool
Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by MadCow1: 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
I have met her in person twice at night around like 10pm in Ikoyi for different locations and as much as she has a defined body contour, Toolz is actually a fat girl. Those curves na Body Magic. This photos na Photoshopping and make up.

I really can't wait to see Toolz after 2 children..

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hian, I didn't get the memo though,the writer was sha circling bt no concrete fact established

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by fF01(m): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
Nigerian Parents will put "BEWARE OF DOGS!" sign on their house gates when their daughters are in the adolescent stage and looking cute.

Once they're 30 and not finding anyone to marry, they change the sign to "ICE BLOCK SOLD HERE"

God is watching you o
hahaha, lwkm!
Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by akigbemaru: 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
shape to bad.
Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by write123(m): 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
SMH
Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by kay29000(m): 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hmm! Am I the only one that doesn't understand what is wrong with this pictures? Hmm!
Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by badh: 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
jealousy no good ohh....in Burma boy's voice
Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by RandomVic(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
The number one rule and perhaps the most important when using photoshop is to always double check the photos background after using the liquidfy tools!

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
this blogger 's mumu ok, maybe he has nit watched " the juice" , in the past toolz used to anchor that show and it could be seen that there was and there is no altering, it is a common sense
Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by onyiloyi(m): 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ok, I Gerrit Thomas, u want to see her bikini body before u believe her curves r for real
Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by STILESGANG: 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nigerians always misinterpreting being fat for being curvy.See her arms and legs like tubers of yam.Toolz ko instrument ni
Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by spafu(m): 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
Despite the circles here and there, I still don't make the difference. Maybe because I am a guy and only the girls could tell.
Re: BUSTED!! OAP Toolz Uses Photoshop 'tools' To Enhance Her Shape (photos) by seangy4konji: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Even a novice will know that toolz body na fat full there.

If she Comot cloth her body go be like Basira omo iya alamala weh deh junction selling amala and gbegiri.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour's Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue Lovely In New Photos / IK Ogbonna, Alex Ekubo, Yomi Casual Dance Zanku At A Wedding / Pawpaw, Emenike Present Trophy To Winner Of Osita Iheme Football Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.