Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,691 members, 7,862,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (274 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue. Aug 4th 2015)- Hold On To The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Thursday January 21st 2016)-
WALKING WITH GOD 2

1.Thank you Father for all the challenges you have put me through, in order to break and humble me.

2.Thank you Father for making all things work together for good for me.

3.Father, sanctify and cleanse me from all unrighteousness, that I may be qualified to walk with you.

4.Father, help me to always trust and take you by your infallible word.

5.Father, help me never to depart from you ways, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every spirit of greed and coveteousness be destroyed in my life.

7.Father, help me never to compromise my faith, on the altar of filthy lucre.

8.Father, whatever, may hinder my walk with you this year, uproot by your fire, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, take me deeper, in prayer, fasting, wisdom, in the love of Christ and in your holy word, in my walk with you, this year, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, as I walk with you this year, lead, guide and direct my steps to the place of my destiny fulfillment, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, please, supply all my needs this year, according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

12.Your Personal petitions. (Phil 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

It's Happening. / God's Solution Furuum Center (GSFC). / Skin Care Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.