Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) - Autos (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) (69555 Views)

Its Back Again!! Mobil1 5w30 and 5w20 advanced Full Synthetic Usa Specs. / Mobil-1 High Mileage Full Synthetic Oil 5w20 And 5w30 For Sale / Engine Oils Made In The U.S Available. 08033910382. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30 Available Now.

Direct from the US. This OEM oil provides lubrication, protection and maximum performance for your Toyota, Lexus and other engines with the same oil viscosity ratings.

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil restores your car engines to factory settings. US Spec Oil for US Spec cars

Wholesale and Retail. Nationwide Shipping. All shipping is done from PH to all parts of the country

Please Call or text 09086679585 to enquire and place orders Now

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Azumithal: 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
autotrader2:
To all our esteemed and potential customers:

A new price regime for the Toyota Motor Oil will start from January next year. This is due to the badly depreciating value of the Naira versus the Dollar. As you all know, the Genuine Toyota Motor Oil is imported directly from the US at great cost. The port clearance charges have also escalated. We understand the economy is very tough on everyone. However, we need to review our prices in order to survive as a business.

We urge all our customers and potential customers to take advantage of this notice and make their purchases now to avoid the new prices as much as possible.

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil

Wholesale and Retail. Nationwide Shipping

My brother, please arrange to waybill four cartons of Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 to me tommorow. I don't even want to imagine the price hike from January. Hope the transfer details are still the same so i can transfer the cash immediately?
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
Azumithal:

My brother, please arrange to waybill four cartons of Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 to me tommorow. I don't even want to imagine the price hike from January. Hope the transfer details are still the same so i can transfer the cash immediately?

Sure, details remain the same. Make the transfer. The waybill will go out tommorow morning

Waybill sent. You should pick it up latest 1pm today. Enjoy
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 10:05am On Dec 16, 2016
TOYOTA Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30 Available Now.

Direct from the US. This OEM oil provides lubrication, protection and maximum performance for your Toyota, Lexus and other engines with the same oil viscosity ratings.
This is a far superior Oil to the Dubai Oil that comes in metal containers. This oil comes standard in 1 Litre(Quart) packs in a pack of 12 per carton. Always use the recommended oil to avoid blockage of engine oil strainer and eventual knock of your prized engines.

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil

Wholesale and Retail. Nationwide Shipping from PH

Please Call or text 09086679585 to enquire and place orders Now. Buy now as prices would go up from January
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2016
Ensure you service your cars with the recommended genuine engine oil

Toyota Motor Oil SAE 5w20 and 5w30

Prolong the life of your Toyota and enhance its performance by using Toyota Genuine Motor Oil –
the lifeblood of your engine. Toyota Genuine Motor Oil is formulated to the highest standards and
specifications to keep your vehicle in tip-top condition.

WHY CHOOSE TO USE TOYOTA GENUINE MOTOR OIL?
• Excellent anti-wear protection
• Superior cleaning and anti-corrosion properties
• Enhanced high/low temperature and extreme condition performance
• Peak performance and longevity over recommended service intervals

Available now at the highly discounted rate of 2,500 per Quart and 30k per carton of 12 Quarts

Available Now. Nationwide Shipping for Retail and Wholesale. All shipping is done from PH Nationwide

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2016

This is a far superior Oil to the Dubai Oil that comes in metal containers. This oil comes standard in 1 Litre(Quart) packs in a pack of 12 per carton. Always use the recommended oil to avoid blockage of engine oil strainer and eventual knock of your prized engines.

The price of the oil is going up from January shocked. Beat the price hike and make your orders now

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:18am On Dec 18, 2016
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil

This motor oil is formulated with a special additive package that helps protect Toyota metal and gasket surfaces from corrosion, and prevents foaming and maintains the proper application of oil on cylinder walls.

Available in 5W-30 and 5W20 grades.

Viscosity index improvers stabilize viscosity levels for a wide range of operating temperatures.

This is the OEM oil that comes in your car from the Factory. This is what Toyota designed for Toyota and Lexus engines and every other engine with the same viscosity ratings

Use to restore your engine back to factory settings. Amazing

And for those who have been asking, Yes, 5W20 is an equivalent substitute for 0W20. More fuel economy with this viscosity. Most Toyota Land cruisers and Lexus LX require this grade of oil. Also Honda Accords too

Wholesale and Retail Available. Nationwide Shipping

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2016

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil restores your car engines to factory settings. US Spec Oil for US Spec cars

Wholesale and Retail. Nationwide Shipping. All shipping is done from PH to all parts of the country

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2016

Stop using substandard oils for your precious engines. It will lead to eventually knock of your engine.

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil restores your car engines to factory settings. US Spec Oil for US Spec cars. This is the same engine oil that comes with your car from the factory.

Specially made for Toyota and Lexus but can be used by all other engines with same viscosity requirements. Ford, Honda, GM, Dodge, Infinity etc

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Current Prices ***** Prices will be going up from January next year, Order now to beat the price hike

Toyota Motor Oil 5w30 - 2,500 per Quart
Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 - 2,500 per Quart

Unbeatable Prices
Wholesale and retail available for Nationwide Shipping and Delivery. All shipping is done from PH Nationwide

Call or text 09086679585 to place orders
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Niyitoba: 8:44am On Dec 21, 2016
@Autotrader2, i have given your details to a colleague that wants to order some cartons of Toyota Oil 5w20 for his Lexus LX 470 today. He is based in Abuja and would be calling you shortly
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:17am On Dec 21, 2016
Niyitoba:
@Autotrader2, i have given your details to a colleague that wants to order some cartons of Toyota Oil 5w20 for his Lexus LX 470 today. He is based in Abuja and would be calling you shortly

Thanks. I have spoken with him. I will ship it out today and he can pick it up tommorow morning at Abuja
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by maballack(m): 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
would be needing 14 quarts of the toyota 5w-30
location . Ajah Lagos

give me a total with delivery
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
maballack:
would be needing 14 quarts of the toyota 5w-30
location . Ajah Lagos

give me a total with delivery

Quote sent to you via text. You can pick it up next day at Ajah
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:22am On Dec 22, 2016

Hurry up folks and benefit from the discounted prices for the Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30 cheesy

Prices are going up from 1st January due to the naira dollar exchange rate

Stop using substandard oils for your precious engines. It will lead to eventually knock of your engine shocked

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil restores your car engines to factory settings. US Spec Oil for US Spec cars. This is the same engine oil that comes with your car from the factory.

Specially made for Toyota and Lexus but can be used by all other engines with same viscosity requirements. Ford, Honda, GM, Dodge, Infinity etc

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Niyitoba: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2016
autotrader2:

Thanks. I have spoken with him. I will ship it out today and he can pick it up tommorow morning at Abuja

@Autotrader2, Delivery and pick up confirmed at Abuja this morning. Thanks again for the excellent and trustworthy service
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 10:25am On Dec 22, 2016
Niyitoba:

@Autotrader2, Delivery and pick up confirmed at Abuja this morning. Thanks again for the excellent and trustworthy service

Thanks for your referral and patronage. We always strive to do our best
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
Current Prices ***** Prices will be going up from January next year.

Order now to beat the price hike

Unbeatable Prices
Wholesale and retail available for Nationwide Shipping and Delivery. All shipping is done from PH Nationwide

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Intells: 12:15am On Dec 23, 2016
Please I have Ford Explorer 2003 v8, but I do hear some said that motocraft mercon v oil is what they are using some said its Mobil 1..plz can I use this your Toyota oil? Can it serve same...tnx
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:16am On Dec 23, 2016
Intells:
Please I have Ford Explorer 2003 v8, but I do hear some said that motocraft mercon v oil is what they are using some said its Mobil 1..plz can I use this your Toyota oil? Can it serve same...tnx

Absolutely. I think your Explorer V8 uses 5w20. The V6 version should be 5w30. Confirm that by opening the bonnet and checking the engine oil cap. It would serve excellently. Remember, the Toyota Motor Oil is also manufactured by ExxonMobil, the makers of Mobil-1 in the US. You cannot go wrong with it at all for your Explorer
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ensure you service your cars with the recommended genuine engine oil

Prolong the life of your Toyota and enhance its performance by using Toyota Genuine Motor Oil –
the lifeblood of your engine. Toyota Genuine Motor Oil is formulated to the highest standards and

Available now at the highly discounted rate of 2,500 per Quart and 30k per carton of 12 Quarts. Hurry up now because prices are going up by the 1st of January.

Can also be used by all gasoline powered vehicles with engine oil requirements 5w20 and 5w30. So Toyota, Lexus, Ford, Honda, Infinity, Mazda, Dodge etc

Available Now. Nationwide Shipping for Retail and Wholesale. All shipping is done from PH Nationwide

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:47am On Dec 24, 2016
As you plan to embark on your journeys this Yuletide period, make sure your car is running only the best and OEM recommended engine oils to avoid dissapointment along the highways.

What's more... The Toyota Motor Oil is currently hugely discounted. The prices are going up in January. All potential dealers and users are encouraged to take advantage of our discount and stock up against the New Year

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 Available Now.

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil restores your car engines to factory settings. You won't believe it until you try it.

Excellent factory spec performance engine oil

5w20 spec are recommended for the newer/recent engine types. Open your engine hood and confirm the oil specs on the engine oil cap. All you Toyota/ Lexus owners with the newer models please note that this is your oil spec. Toyota Tundra/ Landcruiser and Lexus 570 owners should especially take note that this is the OEM recommended oil for their vehicles

5w20 is the direct equivalent of the 0w20 spec. This is used by the latest Toyota and Lexus engines and other car manufacturers. The oil is also excellent for other brands of cars with the same engine oil specs. Honda accord, Acura, Honda Pilots etc also use the 5w20 grade

Merry Xmas

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by shedyman: 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
please I need 5 quarts in Abuja. This is my first time of trading with u, how do I go about it
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 7:28am On Dec 25, 2016
shedyman:
please I need 5 quarts in Abuja. This is my first time of trading with u, how do I go about it

Please Call or text 09086679585. You can receive it next morning in Abuja
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2016

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:48am On Dec 26, 2016
Current Prices ***** Prices will be going up from January next year, Order now to beat the price hike

Unbeatable Prices

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2016

Available now at the highly discounted rate of 2,500 per Quart and 30k per carton of 12 Quarts

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2016
Four more days to the end of the Promo / discounted prices for the Genuine US Spec Toyota Motor Oil shocked

Hurry now and make your orders to beat the price hike starting in January

Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30

Stop using substandard oils for your precious engines. It will lead to eventually knock of your engine shocked

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Azumithal: 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
@Autotrader2, i sent you another referral from Benin. He needs three cartons of 5w20 by tommorow. He will call you shortly
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Azumithal:
@Autotrader2, i sent you another referral from Benin. He needs three cartons of 5w20 by tommorow. He will call you shortly

Ok he has called. Waybill to Benin tommorow for three cartons of Toyota 5w20. Thanks for the referral grin
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
Is castrol 5w40 and 5w30 full synthetic oil available?
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
dillinger:
Is castrol 5w40 and 5w30 full synthetic oil available?

Don't have that in stock. I believe i just spoke to you a short while ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (43) (Reply)

For Fans Of Mercedes Benz And Range Rover Sport From 2006 To 2014. / Get your Cars From Cotonou (Direct TOKS) At Reasonable Prices. / Come And Pick Ur Choice Of Car At Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.