Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) - Autos (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) (70208 Views)

Its Back Again!! Mobil1 5w30 and 5w20 advanced Full Synthetic Usa Specs. / Mobil-1 High Mileage Full Synthetic Oil 5w20 And 5w30 For Sale / Engine Oils Made In The U.S Available. 08033910382. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 7:36am On Jul 11, 2017
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil. Get Outstanding Performance with Genuine Toyota 5W-20 and 5w-30 Motor Oil. SN Rated

Oils that meet the new SN motor oil ratings are designed to improve fuel economy, improve the life of emission components (such as the catalytic converter and oxygen sensors), and improve sludge, deposit and oxidation control. The oils also have better low-temperature viscosity, high- and low-temperature corrosion protection, better turbocharger protection and improved filter clogging protection.

Not all motor oils are created equal. Today's sophisticated engine systems require a lubricant designed specifically for improved engine performance, increased fuel efficiency and reduced engine deposits.

Toyota Motor oil is a low-viscosity oil formulated to provide uniform lubrication and reduce friction throughout the engine. Lighter than conventional engine oil, it evenly and uniformly bathes your engine's moving parts, which means less wear and tear, better thermal stability and increased engine efficiency.

By increasing the efficiency of your engine's oil flow and reducing friction, genuine Toyota oil delivers a surprising boost in fuel efficiency, from 0.4 to 0.6 miles per gallon when compared to conventional or non-synthetic oils.
More Stability Under a Wide Range of Temperature Conditions Low-viscosity lubrication also brings improved engine performance through a wide range of temperatures. A quicker oil flow to critical parts will result in faster starts and better overall engine protection.
More Miles Between Oil Changes

Genuine Toyota motor oil helps provide lower cost of ownership through extended oil change intervals.

Get yours now for your Vehicle oil change. Wholesale and Retail Available

Please Call or text 09086679585 to enquire and place orders Now

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 10:58am On Jul 11, 2017
We are open for sales everyday of the week, including public holidays. Shipping Nationwide 24/7
Just pick up the phone and you're on your way to experiencing factory fresh like engine performance.

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 5W20 and 5W30 SN ILSAC GF-5 rated . Available now for Wholesale and Retail orders

Call 09086679585 to place your orders

Nationwide Shipping from PH
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Remember it's free shipping for one week for Lagos Island, Lekki and Ajah buyers. Offer ends on Sunday grin
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 7:52am On Jul 12, 2017
Toyota Motor Oil SN ILSAC GF-5 rated available for your rides. Absolutely, Can be used in all gasoline engines requiring 5w20 or 5w30 viscosity ratings for the engine oil.

This is the Genuine stuff direct from the US. Your engine will drive so smooth and quiet, you'll even doubt the engine is on.

Newer engines and Honda Accords require 5w20 oil. We have it in stock

Call or text 09086679585 to enquire and place orders Now

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
Free Shipping for all Lagos Island, Lekki, Ajah buyers till the end of the week.

We know you have suffered a lot due to the floods, we stand with you.

Enjoy free shipping for a week starting today, when you order today from Lagos Island, Lekki and Ajah

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30. Direct from the US

Wholesale and Retail Available. Nationwide Shipping from PH

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
Enjoy unparalleled protection and performance for your precious engines

Feel the original power of your engine with unhindered smoothness and acceleration

Increase substantially, the interval of your oil change

American Spec Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30 in 1quart (12 per carton) available now

This is the Genuine US Spec SN ILSAC GF-5 rated oil and NOT Dubai spec

Wholesale and retail available.

Call or text 09086679585 to place orders!

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:05am On Jul 13, 2017
Step right up and achieve unbelievable engine performance, protection and fuel economy.

Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 especially designed to achieve maximum fuel efficiency and protection for your vehicles. This spec is required by the newer car/engine models. It's available right now all the way from the USA
Available in 1 Quart packs (They don't use Litres in the US) and 12 Quarts per carton.

Call or text 09086679585 to place orders

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Niyitoba: 9:20am On Jul 14, 2017
Bros, Ajah buyer here o grin

I need the free shipping and any more discounts fast grin

Please waybill two cartons of 5w20 for me. Since its free shipping i will send you the transfer minus the shipping shortly. Pickup is Ajah

Thanks
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 9:33am On Jul 14, 2017
Niyitoba:
Bros, Ajah buyer here o grin

I need the free shipping and any more discounts fast grin

Please waybill two cartons of 5w20 for me. Since its free shipping i will send you the transfer minus the shipping shortly. Pickup is Ajah

Thanks

Sure , no worries. Hope the flood didn't deal with you too much o.
I just received the alert from you with the details.
I will send out the waybill today to Ajah....Free Shipping as promised
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by kniru: 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
can i use this on a honda accord?
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
kniru:
can i use this on a honda accord?

Absolutely. Most of the Honda Accords from 2002 model require 5w20 oil. This is the correct premium SN Spec oil for it
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Eliminate sludge from your engine. Experience what a factory fresh engine feels like on the road.

Use the World class Toyota Motor Oil. Direct from the USA for your Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Acura, Ford, Nissan, Infinity and every other brand of car/engine that requires the same viscosity. Rated SN ILSAC GF-5. Do not be misled into buying substandard SM, SL or lower rated oils. Those are obsolete oils. SN is the highest rating is for the modern engines

5W20 and 5W30 Available now for Wholesale and Retail orders

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Niyitoba: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
autotrader2:

Sure , no worries. Hope the flood didn't deal with you too much o.
I just received the alert from you with the details.
I will send out the waybill today to Ajah....Free Shipping as promised

Flood was bad o! Just didn't get into the engine of my cars. Will be expecting the package tommorow
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
Niyitoba:

Flood was bad o! Just didn't get into the engine of my cars. Will be expecting the package tommorow

Sure thing. Good to hear little or no damage on your part.
Cheers
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:37am On Jul 15, 2017
Toyota Motor Oil 5w20......it's recommended for the newer generation of engines.
An excellent substitute for the 0W20 spec oil.
For a smooth quiet engine with advanced fuel economy, always insist on the Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 5w20.

Rated SN ILSAC GF-5. It doesn't get better than that

You are buying from the direct importer that can give you the best prices Nationwide

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2017

For those that don't know: Toyota Motor Oil is a premium grade oil. Direct from the USA for your Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Acura, Ford, Nissan, Infinity and every other brand of car/engine that requires the same viscosity.
Rated SN ILSAC GF-5. Do not be misled into buying substandard SM, SL or lower rated oils. Those are obsolete oils. SN is the highest rating is for the modern engines

Eliminate sludge from your engine. Experience what a factory fresh engine feels like on the road.

5W20 and 5W30 Viscosities Available now for Wholesale and Retail orders

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
Price per Litre

Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 : 3k
Toyota Motor Oil 5w30 : 3k

It comes 12 litres per carton.

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2017
Arise and Shine....it's a brand new week

Last day of free shipping for Lagos Island, Lekki and Ajah buyers

American Spec Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30 in 1quart (12 per carton) available now

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Niyitoba: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2017
autotrader2:

Sure thing. Good to hear little or no damage on your part.
Cheers

Package received. I cannot thank you enough...Oshe grin
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2017
We always strive to exceed expectations. Thanks for your consistent patronage
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
Toyota Motor Oil SN ILSAC GF-5 rated available for your rides. Absolutely, Can be used in all gasoline engines requiring 5w20 or 5w30 viscosity ratings for the engine oil.

This is the Genuine stuff direct from the US. Your engine will drive so smooth and quiet, you'll even doubt the engine is on.

Newer engines and Honda Accords require 5w20 oil. We have it in stock big time

Take advantage of the ongoing promo prices to stock up

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:15am On Jul 17, 2017
Thanks to all those that took advantage of the free shipping to Lekki and Ajah.
The offer elapsed at 12midnight Sunday grin

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 5W20 and 5W30 SN ILSAC GF-5 rated.
Available now for Wholesale and Retail orders

Price is 3k per Quart/Litre

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2017

Feel the original power of your engine with unhindered smoothness and acceleration

Increase substantially, the interval of your oil change

This is the Genuine US Spec SN ILSAC GF-5 rated oil and NOT Dubai spec

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2017
Ensure you use the recommended Toyota Motor Oil for maximum engine protection and performance. Using the wrong Oil specification can cause blockage of the oil strainer, poor fuel economy and eventually knocking of your engine.

We have in stock the recommended original US Spec Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30 for your precious engines.

Excellent deals available for Resellers. You cannot get a better Wholesale price anywhere Nationwide

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
Avoid sludge build up and damage to your engines

Protect your engines and enjoy maximum performance with OEM Toyota Motor Oil Direct from the US

SAE 5W20 and 5W30 Available now.

This is the superior Genuine Oil Direct from the US with full Guarantee. This is not from any Dodgy Middle East source.

We offer unbeatable prices for both Wholesale and Retail.

Nationwide Shipping and Delivery Guaranteed.

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
We are open for sales everyday of the week.
Shipping Nationwide 24/7
Just pick up the phone and you're on your way to experiencing factory fresh like engine performance.

Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 5W20 and 5W30 SN ILSAC GF-5 rated . Available now for Wholesale and Retail orders

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2017

Feel the power with unhindered smoothness and acceleration

Increase the interval of your oil change tremendously

American Spec Toyota Motor Oil 5w-20 and 5w30 in 1quart (12 per carton) available now

This is the original US Spec oil and NOT Dubai spec

Wholesale and retail available

Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Diplowman: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
Bro,
What's the oil spec for 2013 Prado (Asian model)?
There's no indication on the oil cap and the manual is missing
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
Diplowman:
Bro,
What's the oil spec for 2013 Prado (Asian model)?
There's no indication on the oil cap and the manual is missing

Most of the Asian and Middle Eastern models for the Prado come with engines that can handle both 5w30 and 5w20 oil.

My best bet is to use 5w20 since the model is still fairly very new.
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by Diplowman: 4:06am On Jul 21, 2017
autotrader2:

Most of the Asian and Middle Eastern models for the Prado come with engines that can handle both 5w30 and 5w20 oil.

My best bet is to use 5w20 since the model is still fairly very new.

Ok Bro. I'll just go ahead and use the 5w20 oil then. I think I might need a carton later Friday morning. Hope you are around so I can pick it up?
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 7:56am On Jul 21, 2017
Diplowman:

Ok Bro. I'll just go ahead and use the 5w20 oil then. I think I might need a carton later Friday morning. Hope you are around so I can pick it up?

Yes, you can pick it up this morning
Re: US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) by autotrader2: 8:17am On Jul 21, 2017
OEM recommended Toyota Motor Oil 5w20 and 5w30 Available Now.
Do not take chances with your valuable engines. Always use the recommended engine oils for your cars with engine oil viscosity rating 5w20 and 5w30.
To confirm this, open your car bonnet (hood) and look at the removable oil cover on the engine block. The Rating of the oil would be clearly written on it.

Amazing Value for Resellers and Users.

Call now 09086679585 to place your orders

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (43) (Reply)

Come And Pick Ur Choice Of Car At Cotonou / Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 / 2***CASE STUDY SUNDAY!!! 2013 Toyota Avalon****Kakaki Autos With Meet3ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.