Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Letter To Buhari On Jonathan's Probing - Aconfusednigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Buhari On Jonathan's Probing - Aconfusednigerian (529 Views)

Fani-Kayode: "Sheriff Is A Thug Who Walked Out On Jonathan, Insulted Governors" / Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff / Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Buhari On Jonathan's Probing - Aconfusednigerian by DahtzFestjayz: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hello Sir, if Buhari is not targeting Jonathan and his brothers. Since 1985 to 2011 we had defence budgets but what was it used to do. When Boko haram came up there was no single arms in our armoury, no operational jet fighter, tanks etc. Jonathan bought all the jets being used by our Air force including helicopters to fight Boko haram. If past administration before Jonathan used their budgets to fund defence it could not have been so. Why then did Buhari choose to probe only Jonathan while he knows what transpired in other government before him. Since Nigeria has nothing to fight Boko haram when it started he could have ask previous governments what they used defence budget of their time to do. Even if we should forget about military government, why did he exempt Obasanjos administration. My take is that if Buhari wants to probe he should not select some and leave some.
From
Re: Letter To Buhari On Jonathan's Probing - Aconfusednigerian by Elosky20: 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
jonathan had the right to probe obasanjo administration and he said no. buhari has the right to probe jonathan administration and he said yes.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Buhari On Jonathan's Probing - Aconfusednigerian by lordizak(m): 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
If you were elected into an office, and you discovered that; there was irregularities in the past administration, what will you do?. Go back to the time of inception of the office to start a fix or try to correct the effects of the maladministration?.
You see, PMB might not be a saint, but he's spelt his goals from his 1st administration. We knew then War against indiscipline and now, War against corruption is his priority. We need leaders who can definite their goals. Take for instance the Yar Adau's administration, we knew; 7 point agenda, rule of law and he was just to all and sundry. How is that? (1) Amnesty to Niger Deltans (2)He observed the rule of law (3) He withdrew the revoke on the license of some businesses, to name a few.
We Nigerians, Now, have awareness. APC winning the election was through the use of propaganda, and the strength of social media played a very crucial part part. While PDP was busy blackmailing PMB through AIT, bloggers and NTA, APC went international, gained popularity and painted GEJ inefficient, he was tagged a failed President. Now the war of Media is taking place, trying to becloud our judgemental senses. We must not let the power of the Media come between us and our Patriotism. We can all throw support for this administration, things will good again.
Why the rough ride?, Clark, in the movie 100, said " there are dead ends and blind alleys to every breakthrough" This is our blind alley, we'll make it through, Nigeria will be great again. I am a believer. Few things you should know; (1)The rise in Dollar is global, not just against our Naira, Euro to has fallen against Dollar, so is every currency in the world. have u asked yourself why is the British Pounds not rising Naira? (2) Oil use to sell for over $50 per barrel, now it is selling bellow $30. I've not heard anyone blaming PMB for that one. (3) We need our economy diversified,
How do we do that? I mean; how to make things work. With the dwindling price of our number one asset, oil. we need to look at other areas. With the N50 charge on bank transactions above a N1000, the introduction of toll gates, increment in taxes, reduction on imports and austere measures. just like every success's story, it's a process. And to all you who believe in this dream, Nigeria, Yes we can.
I am only seeking support for all I have ever had & loved, Nigeria. I will fight for her until I am no longer alive. God bless the Head of State, God bless us, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Letter To Buhari On Jonathan's Probing - Aconfusednigerian by lordizak(m): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
Elosky20:
jonathan had the right to probe obasanjo administration and he said no. buhari has the right to probe jonathan administration and he said yes.
Exactly my response to Wailers. Nobody have anything against GEJ, in fact I love him, for his subtle nature.
Re: Letter To Buhari On Jonathan's Probing - Aconfusednigerian by Pidggin(f): 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
Buhari has the right to probe all past administrations if he wants to, his authoirity is not limited to GEJ's administration only, if he has the courage to probe OBJ's administration, he can go ahead.

(1) (Reply)

A New Bunkering Site In Lagos Uncovered,vandals Used To Steal Petroleum Products / Senate To Pass Budget February 25 / Buhari Would Not Tol­erate Any Rubbish From Anybody.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.