Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

In Need Of An Hp Compaq Nc 6000 Display Card - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / In Need Of An Hp Compaq Nc 6000 Display Card (737 Views)

In Need Of An HP Laptop / Plsss Help!!! How Good Is An Hp Elitebook 6930p Compared To Hp Compaq 6910p?? / *** US used HP NC 6320 & Dell Latitude D Series Laptop For Sale *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of An Hp Compaq Nc 6000 Display Card by Wilfem(m): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2009
Please where and how can i get an HP Compaq NC 6000 Display Card?, or better called VGA Card. I have the Laptop, but the screen just goes off arbtrarily or any time I try to close the lid of the laptop or even when it is shaken. After I took it to one engineer, I was told that it was the display card that had the problem and I will have to change it for the laptop to be working normally.
Anyone who has an info on getting it should please contact me through my e-mail; wilfem2002@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance
Re: In Need Of An Hp Compaq Nc 6000 Display Card by miksonics(m): 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2009
THE PROBLEM CAN BE FIXED BY US THE DISPLAY CARD IS OKAY IT A WAIT AND COLLECT PROBLEM.

WE CAN FIX IT AT NO1 OTIGBA STREET COMPUTER VILLAGE, LAPMODE TECHNOLOGIES LTD, email miksonics@lapmode.com
Re: In Need Of An Hp Compaq Nc 6000 Display Card by Wilfem(m): 11:30am On Jun 29, 2009
miksonics:

THE PROBLEM CAN BE FIXED BY US THE DISPLAY CARD IS OKAY IT A WAIT AND COLLECT PROBLEM.

WE CAN FIX IT AT NO1 OTIGBA STREET COMPUTER VILLAGE, LAPMODE TECHNOLOGIES LTD, email miksonics@lapmode.com

@ Miksoniks,
Thanks for your reply/response, I'm indeed glad, but the problem here is that I'm based in Abuja and I don't know how I can get it over there for it to be fixed. It also started to give me this 'Non system disk error' each time I try to boot it and as a result of this, it can't even boot, not to talk of managing it with the problem of the display card which makes it go off arbitrarily.
So what do we do now?
Awaiting your response.

(1) (Reply)

Need Mtn Browsing On My Phone And Pc / Zain Browsing: How Do I Manage? / Updated Avast Antivirus For As Low As #500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.