Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. (15849 Views)

Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) / Truck Drivers Block Road In Kogi, Protest N10,000 Daily Tax By State Government / Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by ajebuter(f): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
I'm tempted to ask, did Buhari cause this? PhockPhockMan is avowed to posting only threads that have Mr President or APC in bad light.

No, 'wailers' don't blame, bros ( at least not as much as lying liars)

That's APC job grin grin grin
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by Smellymouth: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
RIP to the dead
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by erusen: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
Donariok:
Koran chapter 10 vs 94 says
''if u have any doubt in this book i have given u, go and read d bible or ask those who read d bible. (meaning muslims should b christains) the Koran says Allah created the world through the word. (same Koran says Jesus is the word of God)
Koran mentioned d name of Jesus 25times while mohammed name was just mentioned 4times. The only woman name written in the Koran is 'mariam' (the mother of jesus) even d chapter 3 of d Koran is named after her. D Koran agreed she went to heaven with her physical body. Meaning the assumption s written in d Koran. Koran said Jesus s still alive while it stated dat mohammed s dead. Koran said Jesus can give life.
So tell me why these muslims dont wanno accept the truth and follow christ?
gerranhia
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by Sijo01(f): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
Drsheddy:

OSARA

I knew it. You do well jare.
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by ADEBAYOKS(m): 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
Drastic action needs to be taken against those police collecting brib on our roads. PMB pls take action.
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by ikombe: 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
I'm tempted to ask, did Buhari cause this? PhockPhockMan is avowed to posting only threads that have Mr President or APC in bad light.

1 Like

Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by aliscomonaj: 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
The fight against corruption is a joke and mere lies if the president doesn't stop police from collecting bribes from the poor and needy citizens of Nigeria.
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by Mandyjosh: 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Dis is longer a piece of news again nau dat naija police dey kill civillians every tick of time.my advice 2 nigerians s 2 always avoid dem any how dey could possible do.i only pity KOREDE BELLO.
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by Toosure70: 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
I told before, police remains your enemy.
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by Btruth: 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
I had a terrible experience with one today @ Mile 12 area of Lagos state. He was so aggressive that I had to start persuading him again. Eventually, have to parted with some cash too.......lol.
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by ministeriallist: 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
Police on the high way could be worse than Armed robbers. They extort money with guns. If you don't give them, they would shoot you. That's called ARMED ROBBERY.

So next time you see those "armed robbers" on the high way, give them their N100 so they don't shoot you.

God's judgment is coming on them all.
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by ministeriallist: 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
Btruth:
I had a terrible experience with one today @ Mile 12 area of Lagos state. He was so aggressive that I had to start persuading him again. Eventually, have to parted with some cash too.......lol.
You've done the right thing. Otherwise, the "armed robber" might shoot. They've got no conscience.
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by ministeriallist: 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
Btruth:
You've done the right thing. Otherwise, the "armed robber" in uniform might shoot. They've got no conscience.

1 Like

Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by Collins9156(m): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
Because of GEJ
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by titosantana(m): 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
RIP to the dead. Something serious needs to be done about these beasts in black uniform.

And I pity those plying the road at this moment. Damn!!

This naija sef, how can that be the only road that leads to the east, north and west? Nigeria needs overall transformation.
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by titosantana(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
Mandyjosh:
Dis is longer a piece of news again nau dat naija police dey kill civillians every tick of time.my advice 2 nigerians s 2 always avoid dem any how dey could possible do.i only pity KOREDE BELLO.

Na korede papa die?
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
Donariok:
''if u have any doubt in this book i have given u, go and read d bible or ask those who read d bible. (meaning muslims should b christains) the Koran says Allah created the world through the word. (same Koran says Jesus is the word of God)
Koran mentioned d name of Jesus 25times while mohammed name was just mentioned 4times. The only woman name written in the Koran is 'mariam' (the mother of jesus) even d chapter 3 of d Koran is named after her. D Koran agreed she went to heaven with her physical body. Meaning the assumption s written in d Koran. Koran said Jesus s still alive while it stated dat mohammed s dead. Koran said Jesus can give life.

Chai!

So because you have a translated Qur'an on your phone, you think you can just come out and quote to convert people?

Lexiconkabir come and see cheesy
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by MDJALO(m): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
Dis police wahala
Na 100 naira be wuna salari, see me see wehala ooh
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Donariok:

Chai!

So because you have a translated Qur'an on your phone, you think you can just come out and quote to convert people?

Chapter 3 of the Qur'an is called Sura Al - Eemra.
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by MrSegunAdewole: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

Chai!

idris are you a muslim?
are a Yoruba?
if yes then we're brothers cheesy because I be omo odua and muslim
asalamalykum cool
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by Onyiido: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
osedvgirl:
Ndi ara ogbete cheesy cheesy
police and bribe are twin
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
MrSegunAdewole:

idris are you a muslim?
are a Yoruba?
if yes then we're brothers cheesy because I be omo odua and muslim
asalamalykum cool

Amadi cheesy

Lemme call your nemesis

After1, and SUBWAY101.
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by Aroh48(m): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
why is it that all the evil spirit in the world have gone into Nigeria police.
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by Junior66(m): 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
Sijo01:
Is it Ozara or Osara Kogite in the house which is the right one?
Osara.
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by Stylaay(m): 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Was stranded on that axis for about two hours not knowing what caused the hold. Policemen are just animals in human skin. Is it not the same rifle all other security organs use and we hardly hear of "accidental discharge" whatever this means; from other security agents. When touts from villages are drafted to join the police force wetin we expect animals
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by MrSegunAdewole: 5:13am On Jan 22, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

Amadi cheesy

Lemme call your nemesis

After1, and SUBWAY101.

idris how are you cool
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by MrSegunAdewole: 5:24am On Jan 22, 2016
NwabekeyiSimeon:

How far Nwabekeyi Simeon?

are you idris?

you're Simeon and you're calling me Simeon

aren't you pathetic?
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by ireasontight: 8:25am On Jan 22, 2016
why wont they kill civilians when all you monkeys and baboons support the killing of unarmed shittes and biafrans.you all commenting are hypocrits.welcome to the zoo
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor. by alaskido(m): 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
Never argue with a Policeman with a gun. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Operatives Arrive Abuja Court Ahead Of Sowore's Arraignment / Amaechi Inaugurates 11-Man Investigative Committee To Probe Hadiza Bala-Usman / Ibrahim Danbaba Dumps PDP, Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.