Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,365 members, 7,868,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Busted!! Popular OAP, Toolz Use Photoshop To Increase Size Of Her Waist [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busted!! Popular OAP, Toolz Use Photoshop To Increase Size Of Her Waist [PICS] (1437 Views)

"Curvy Girls Rock": OAP, Toolz Shares Cute New Photo / OAP Toolz Replies One Of Her 'Womb-Watchers' / Photo Of OAP Toolz And Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted!! Popular OAP, Toolz Use Photoshop To Increase Size Of Her Waist [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
Beat 99.9 Fm OAP, Tolu Oniru AKA Toolz is known for her sexy shape and huge waist that make men drool at the sight of her.

Toolz always says the shape was as a result of her rigorous workout sessions and even in a recent post on her IG, while showing off her shape after workout said “love what you’re working with…”.

It has been revealed however that Toolz has not been absolutely honest about her shape as the OAP has been caught using Photoshop app to edit some of the photos she share online.

The popular Media personality who is set to wed Capt Demuren later this year actually enhance the shape of her waist and flatten her belly...

The edited photos shows evidence of an unprofessional Photoshop job, with curved floors and curved walls as proof, even one of the photos with football star, Samuel Eto showed how her photo editing skills bent the leg of a chair to a curved shape

See some of the photos below ...

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=43993

Ijebabe , Lalasticlala

Re: Busted!! Popular OAP, Toolz Use Photoshop To Increase Size Of Her Waist [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
By TunezMediaBlog
Re: Busted!! Popular OAP, Toolz Use Photoshop To Increase Size Of Her Waist [PICS] by ikeno(m): 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
Busted cheesy grin
Re: Busted!! Popular OAP, Toolz Use Photoshop To Increase Size Of Her Waist [PICS] by LegatusGlaber(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
Op! Flash me when it hits front page
Re: Busted!! Popular OAP, Toolz Use Photoshop To Increase Size Of Her Waist [PICS] by Ussyyn(m): 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
LegatusGlaber:
Op! Flash me when it hits front page

you see my flashing? OP no get credit for his phone grin grin
Re: Busted!! Popular OAP, Toolz Use Photoshop To Increase Size Of Her Waist [PICS] by LegatusGlaber(m): 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ussyyn:

you see my flashing? OP no get credit for his phone grin grin
grin grin grin
To copy this tune press 1

1 Like

Re: Busted!! Popular OAP, Toolz Use Photoshop To Increase Size Of Her Waist [PICS] by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
No be wetin una expect she dey sell to una?

If she releases her flabby tummy, y'all would be the ones to still diss her.

Unrealistic expectations that y'all have of women cause the foreign media and photoshop has made it so, you've laid your beds, lie on it.

Carry on of Toolz, you are doing a great job, i am sure captain Demuren isn't complaining.

grin
Re: Busted!! Popular OAP, Toolz Use Photoshop To Increase Size Of Her Waist [PICS] by Ussyyn(m): 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
LegatusGlaber:

grin grin grin

To copy this tune press 1

grin grin wink
Re: Busted!! Popular OAP, Toolz Use Photoshop To Increase Size Of Her Waist [PICS] by fijiano202(m): 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
Chaiii why cant we use all this skills to create or build something....na so so aproko
Re: Busted!! Popular OAP, Toolz Use Photoshop To Increase Size Of Her Waist [PICS] by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
Have u seen her physically?
If u have then u won't waste ur time investigating if it's edited or not.
Re: Busted!! Popular OAP, Toolz Use Photoshop To Increase Size Of Her Waist [PICS] by Lisaflex(f): 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
D length women go these days jes 2 impress eh.....Its mind boggling....Wen sm ppl kept saying she lukd totally diff in person, i chalked it all up 2 hate...Well,i sha do not not really blame her(n oda women who hv resorted 2 all sorts of tricks n lyf threatening surgeries 2 luk gd), cos d kinda pressure women r under these days is not a small shidren sontn....Na men go suffer am(shey waterproof makeup is trending or abt 2 trend)...Una neva see anytn!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Busted!! Popular OAP, Toolz Use Photoshop To Increase Size Of Her Waist [PICS] by CaroLyner(f): 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
whether photoshoped or not,it doesnt change the fact that she's curvy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of President, Muhammadu Buhari / Photos- Dakore Akande Shows Off Her Thighs For Blanck Digital’s Body Issue / Awwww! Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's N35million Event Centre Pulled Down By A Wind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.