Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Ask A Shi'i - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ask A Shi'i (2530 Views)

What Were You Doing In An Empty Room, The First Question To Ask A Rape Victim? / What Were You Doing In An Empty Room, The First Question To Ask A Rape Victim? / My Humble Opinion On The Recent Muslim Shi'i - Military Clash In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Shi'i by Assalafiy1(m): 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Assalamu alykum. ma question is whats shiism, nd whr derivd her name?
Re: Ask A Shi'i by Sadiq3051(m): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
My question is simple , why shia usually start ablution from your leg ? Is that how the prophet taught us ?
Re: Ask A Shi'i by AmmarOscar(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
truelyt:
my own question is why do you shias insult the companions of the Prophet especially Aisha?
Give example of the insult from authentic Shia book. I will tell you why
Re: Ask A Shi'i by truelyt: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
AmmarOscar:

Give example of the insult from authentic Shia book. I will tell you why

hear talk fa.
did i say im a shia.hw wil i knw shia book.if u cant answer then leav d questn for pple who can
Re: Ask A Shi'i by AmmarOscar(m): 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
truelyt:

hear talk fa.
did i say im a shia.hw wil i knw shia book.if u cant answer then leav d questn for pple who can
You don't know any shia book eheen? then how do know the insult you're asking?
Re: Ask A Shi'i by truelyt: 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
AmmarOscar:
You don't know any shia book eheen? then how do know the insult you're asking?

abeg get off my mention.
tying up a dog n beating it severely saying u ppl are beatin Aisha is not an insult to u.
yu need ur brain examined.
Re: Ask A Shi'i by salewa01: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
Fatimoh2016 come nd answer the questions listed down. Nd plz ignore dat somethingbest. At least we re all Nigeria, we all ve right to right to security
Re: Ask A Shi'i by salewa01: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
Fatimoh2016 come nd answer the questions listed down. Nd plz ignore dat somethingbest. At least we re all Nigeria, we all ve right to security
Re: Ask A Shi'i by BeansAndBread(m): 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hahaha, the above posts are very funny! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ask A Shi'i by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
salewa01:
Fatimoh2016 come nd answer the questions listed down. Nd plz ignore dat somethingbest. At least we re all Nigeria, we all ve right to right to security
sister, its fatimah na, you are a yoruba right?
Re: Ask A Shi'i by Demmzy15(m): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
lexiconkabir:
sister, its fatimah na, you are a yoruba right?
Absolutely, she's Yoruba... See her name set, Sister Salewa grin grin grin
Re: Ask A Shi'i by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
Demmzy15:
Absolutely, she's Yoruba... See her name set, Sister Salewa grin grin grin
Seriously, i hardly get to see a yoruba muslim that grew up in the west reading the Quran with tajweed or pronounce the huruf correctly, i am a yoruba, but i learnt from a Hausa, na wen i come ilorin i con dey hear "mor", "nor", "ha(instead of kha)".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask A Shi'i by Demmzy15(m): 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Seriously, i hardly get to see a yoruba muslim that grew up in the west reading the Quran with tajweed or pronounce the huruf correctly, i am a yoruba, but i learnt from a Hausa, na wen i come ilorin i con dey hear "mor", "nor", "ha(instead of kha)".
Hahaha, my Uztaz is an Igbomina man from Irepodun, Kwara, but if you hear him recite, you'll think he's an Arab. He studied in Saudiyyah tho, no Yoruba intonation at all! grin grin But the Yorubas teaching Quran now are well learned, many of them pronounce clearly, many are now studying outside esp in saudi arabia and they're well exposed now.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Wanted Terrorists Are Muslims. Mere Coincidence? / Rights Of Neighbors In Islam / The Seerah(biography) Of Prophet Muhammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.