Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

What Is The Irrelevance Of National Open University Of Nigeria Law Degree - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Irrelevance Of National Open University Of Nigeria Law Degree (634 Views)

National Open University Academic Calendar 2019 / Top 10 Richest Lawyers In Nigeria - Law Repository Nigeria / Scandal And Corruption In National Open University Portharcourt Study Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Irrelevance Of National Open University Of Nigeria Law Degree by cabjoy(m): 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
Good day, Nairalander

My younger brother is considering National Open University of Nigeria for a law degree.

Can one proceed to law school after the program Or what is the irrelevant of the degree.

I believe I will get the required answer from this noble forum
Re: What Is The Irrelevance Of National Open University Of Nigeria Law Degree by Creamish(f): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
cabjoy:
Good day, Nairalander

My younger brother is considering National Open University of Nigeria for a law degree.

Can one proceed to law school after the program Or what is the irrelevant of the degree.

I believe I will get the required answer from this noble forum

I was told the course is yet to be accredited and U cannot go to Law school with a NOUN law degree. Let him visit the school and make inquiries first before enrolling.
Re: What Is The Irrelevance Of National Open University Of Nigeria Law Degree by checkolatunji: 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
It has been passed at the national upper house but they haven't started going #lawschool
Re: What Is The Irrelevance Of National Open University Of Nigeria Law Degree by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
Change the subject to Relevance not irrelevant

(1) (Reply)

Police Brutality And The Rule Of Law / No Nigerian Should Go To The Bank Or Use ATM On March 1 - Groups Protest / How To Determine The Gender Of Your Unconcieved Baby!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.